OT: Damn Russians Cost Comey his Job

thc6795

1 hour ago, zulu1128 said:

The self-appointed head of #muhresistance doesn't support Comey's firing by Trump, but would support it if Hillary was POTUS.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/05/10/maxine_waters_i_dont_support_trump_firing_comey_i_would_support_hillary_clinton_firing_comey.html

Seems legit.

You can't write this stuff.  There was some ACLU lawyer who basically testified the same.

12 hours ago, BigDrop said:

Not about being a liberal.  It's about being an American.  I cannot believe that anyone on here supports Trump who looks almost exclusively out for his family interests and cares little about the United States.  

Sounds like the Clintons. I agree I cant believe anyone would be stupid enough to support that crime family.

4 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Abosolutely amusing watching concha and david post a wing nut link, chest bump then call everyone stupid....it never gets old.

tumblr_navk4aEW1v1tkrthjo1_250.gif

Chip,

This is why you are widely acknowledged as the board retard.

It's a video. From MSNBC (so in the sense that it's a left wing nut link... dumbass). From a site that publishes content from the likes of the NYT, LAT, CNN...

The Chipster... solidifying his stranglehold on the title of site #1 idiot.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, concha said:

Chip,

It's a video. From MSNBC (so in the sense that it's a left wing nut link... dumbass). From a site that publishes content from the likes of the NYT, LAT, CNN...

II could care less where it comes from like most educated people with no agenda....David Lee, felt compelled to post it when there are so many other better videso/articles out there that tackle the true context of the Russian scandal situation which includes our President.........you proceed to chest bump David Lee and go John Boehner on the class yet again.

Why don't you and David Lee sit back and watch the Russian scandal develop like everyone else. Neither you or David Lee know what the fuck is going on.

11 hours ago, concha said:

Your issues - real and imagined - about Trump are just epic. Every day it's something, yet the world hasn't ended. And one wonders where your dogged critique was when Obama and Hillary were in power. Fucking crickets if I recall.

At least Chip is a fuktard. What's your excuse?

Spoken like a true anti-American.  Congrats.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Chip seems confused about a post concerning the firing of Comey in a thread where the specific topic is....the firing of Comey.

concha

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • concha
  • Members
  • 1,561 posts

Latest unemployment claims at their lowest level since 1988.

MAGA

xDxD

david lee and concha are two of funniest wingnuts on the planet.

29 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Chip is confused, mad, and struggles with the basic quote function of the forum. 

Must be Thursday. 

I understand the basic quote function very well, david lee.......the post was copied and pasted for visual effect of someone being very confused. 

Advanced Member

•  
  • concha

.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your stuff is getting very very weak, david. We know we all foam and are confused, but you see the light on everything.

30 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

I understand the basic quote function very well, david lee

Obviously.

We know we all foam and are confused,

Lately, it's pretty much just you.

you see the light on everything.

Well, TBH...it's not like you're that hard to figure out. 

Have a great day, Mr. Klokard.

4 hours ago, BigDrop said:

Just watch television and read the news. Trump lied through his teeth about Comey and now it is all coming out.  He fired Comey because he demanded blind loyalty and Comey would not give it; also because Comey wanted more funding-he wanted to widen the investigation and was getting too close to Trump.

Incredible that yesterday morning Trump had two Russians in the White House and would not admit the American press although Russian media had photos.  

I ask this again:  what is Trump doing for you and our country?  It is, in fact, what he is doing TO our country.

Exactly this ^^^^^^^^.  Those who do not see this is either being super ignorant or just plain and simple is a mark with zero street smarts.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, concha said:

Chip,

If those news sources are hacks and not credible, which ones do you consider "credible"?