OT: Damn Russians Cost Comey his Job

thc6795

6 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Trump needs to start suing these networks for defamation with all these fake "sources" reports. 

Maybe they'll wait to fact check to write these things. 

Its a disservice to the public, none of us know what's true or not anymore and that's wrong. 

12 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Is this post meant literally or sarcastic?

xD

I was just reading along and burst out laughing. These are the little tid bits that keep a guy coming back. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

There's "not a lot of links" for a reason...mainly because your 9/10 claim is bullshit. The only thing "common knowledge" here is your oft-repeated habit of trying to sound way smarter than you actually are.

Just so we're clear, your "proof" for your dumb "9 out of 10" claim is a single 9-year old blog entry from Mark Thoma...a relatively unknown economist who's claim to fame is that Paul Krugman once said something nice about him.

Okay Sport...you run with that.

Best of luck.

He can run with that.

Rare video of zulu when he's not playing politics and economics expert on a football forum. xD

Our own david, running with the devil. 

Trump is losing his mind in front of the whole world (SIX TWEETS THIS A.M....LOL).....what a F*in embarrassment...while throwing all his cronies under the bus making them tell a BS story for the reason of the firing and then as he asks THREE times if he's under investigation?!....hum....sound like an innocent man??

...the house of cards is crumbling real fast...we don't have enough investigators to go around for all the improprieties happening on almost a daily basis...

how are you Trumpers feeling about your nutty boy now?.....O.o

• Like 2

On May 11, 2017 at 2:59 AM, NorCalRuss said:

Hopefully you will figure out soon that EVERY single day since Trump was elected until he's gone there will be a "YUGE" story from liberal news about something Trump should get canned for. After the shit don't stick to the wall, they'll move on to something new. 

This whole Russian bs is something the Dems are doing to try to grab votes in 2020 and not take responsibility for why they actually lost. 

I didn't vote for Trump and I can see this...

Glad ya came out from the bunker for some supplies and catch up on the news. 

I'm kind of on this boat as well, and the truth is, it scares the hell outta me.  It's like the boy who cried wolf.  I feel like if these news stations actually had something serious to report negatively on trump, people wouldn't even flinch.   Let's be honest, most of the general public unfortunately get's their information from these big networks.   Not everyone has the tools that a significant amount of people on this forum have at digging deep into the Web, attempt to separate fact from fiction, and formulate their own opinions.   Think about it, we here all love HSFB, and we dug deep to find this tiny little spot on the web to discuss it!   

Anyways, I worry a bit that Trump is going to set enough of his people in high places or scare the ones already in place and become a bit too powerful.  Funny thing is I've always been one to complain that presidents were puppets, weak, and just did what they're told.   I guess we'll all see how it turns out.   Hopefully well.  End of rant!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Trump is losing his mind in front of the whole world.....what a F*in embarrassment...while throwing all his cronies under the bus making them tell a BS story for the reason of the firing and then as he asks THREE times if he's under investigation?!....hum....sound like an innocent man??

...the house of cards is crumbling real fast...we don't have enough investigators to go around for all the improprieties happening on almost a daily basis...

Just fine, How's Killiar? You guys still blaming the Russians for her being a pile a shit?

13 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Trump is losing his mind in front of the whole world.....what a F*in embarrassment...while throwing all his cronies under the bus making them tell a BS story for the reason of the firing and then as he asks THREE times if he's under investigation?!....hum....sound like an innocent man??

Nothing but a very sad reality TV show.

• Like 1

LOL..when in doubt you can always go back to Hillary or Bill huh 6795??...weak....try and forget the current mess Donny has this country in....put that head back in  the sand...it's all "fake news" anyway....if you don't believe me ask Donny...he knows it's all B.S.....:S

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..when in doubt you can always go back to Hillary or Bill huh 6795??...weak....try and forget the current mess Donny has this country in....put that head back in  the sand...it's all "fake news" anyway....if you don't believe me ask Donny...he knows it's all B.S.....:S

Current mess President Trump has us in? Really? You mean the mess he frigging inherited. Let me guess you believe the current unemployment rate is because of President Obama however the frigging mess with Russia, Iran, Syria, NK,  ISIS is all because of President Trump.

Go back to where ever in the hell you have been hiding Georgie. Ooops I me DB66 I don't want you getting upset and threaten me.  

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

You frigging Libs demanding a

Sort of like your life story.... Swamp People.

You can't make me mad, lopez. You are NOT smart enough.

I just think about your 7th grade education and roll on.

Try getting me out of your head though. Eat a lime or something.

1 minute ago, TheRealCAJ said:

You can't make me mad, lopez. You are NOT smart enough.

I just think about your 7th grade education and roll on.

Try getting me out of your head though. Eat a lime or something.

Trying to make you mad? You're a pile of shit. I don't care what I make you. As for a 7th grade education? That is considered a Masters degree in LA. Bye swampy.

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Current mess President Trump has us in? Really? You mean the mess he frigging inherited. Let me guess you believe the current unemployment rate is because of President Obama however the frigging mess with Russia, Iran, Syria, NK,  ISIS is all because of President Trump.

Go back to where ever in the hell you have been hiding Georgie. Ooops I me DB66 I don't want you getting upset and threaten me. 

...no mess??....inherited?....in 103 days he saved unemployment which was under 5% already??...another f*in moron like Donny...you should feel real proud about your vote...:$

Just now, DBP66 said:

...no mess??....inherited?....in 103 days he saved unemployment which was under 5% already??...another f*in moron like Donny...you should feel real proud about your vote...:$

Again Georgie I felt sick to my stomach. Keep up brain dead most here know I voted for that nasty bitch Killiar.

So let me get this right. You are claiming the current unemployment rate is because of President Trump?

You voted for Hillary and now defend dopy Donny??...you're dumber than I thought...O.o...unemployment wasn't an issue prior to the election nor is it one now...he's just trying to take credit for the current numbers....the only positive thing he can find to hang his hat on and he had nothing to do with the number...

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

You voted for Hillary and now defend dopy Donny??...you're dumber than I thought...O.o...unemployment wasn't an issue prior to the election nor is it one now...he's just trying to take credit for the current numbers....the only positive thing he can find to hang his hat on and he had nothing to do with the number...

Really? It wasn't and isn't? You really are an ignorant bitch.

9 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Trump needs to start suing these networks for defamation with all these fake "sources" reports. 

Maybe they'll wait to fact check to write these things. 

Its a disservice to the public, none of us know what's true or not anymore and that's wrong. 

As opposed to the gospel that comes out of trumps mouth and tweets? The man is now trolling Rosie odonnel. Lol. Really? Nothing better to do like running the most powerful country? 

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

As opposed to the gospel that comes out of trumps mouth and tweets? The man is now trolling Rosie odonnel. Lol. Really? Nothing better to do like running the most powerful country? 

I have very strong sources that have inside sources that say it's not Trump doing the tweeting. It's the Russians hacking his unsecure cell phone. Hope that clears things up for us all.