OT: Damn Russians Cost Comey his Job

thc6795

3 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

I have very strong sources that have inside sources that say it's not Trump doing the tweeting. It's the Russians hacking his unsecure cell phone. Hope that clears things up for us all. 

Cajun the racist has a source of the sources source who can confirm this.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I hope the great and honorable Mr. President Donald Trump selects Trey Gowdy as the next FBI director. OMG how the heads will explode.

Well fuck me...

Why do we need a guy who knows the law and respects the constitution in such an important position?

• Like 1

Just now, NorCalRuss said:

I'm hoping for the same! Whoever it is, Dems will flip out. The next big story 

Dude it could be God and the Dems wd still flip out. Whoever he picks could say the Flag is red,  white, and blue. They would argue that it is pearl, fuchsia, and violet.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Dude it could be God and the Dems wd still flip out. Whoever he picks could say the Flag is red,  white, and blue. They would argue that it is pearl, fuchsia, and violet.

If Trump came out today and said he's keeping ObamaCare they would flip out and blame it on him... haha, this is a great time in politics as an outsider watching both far sides flip out on a daily. I think these older politicians forgot that there's a thing called internet and social media now. They can't say contradicting shit every other day and not get called on it. Example: The Dems all calling for Comey to be fired or resign and now they're " upset". Maxine Waters and Chuck Schumer are prime examples of nonstop hypocrisy. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

If Trump came out today and said he's keeping ObamaCare they would flip out and blame it on him... haha, this is a great time in politics as an outsider watching both far sides flip out on a daily. I think these older politicians forgot that there's a thing called internet and social media now. They can't say contradicting shit every other day and not get called on it. Example: The Dems all calling for Comey to be fired or resign and now they're " upset". Maxine Waters and Chuck Schumer are prime examples of nonstop hypocrisy. 

As I've pointed out before, if Trump cured cancer, the left (pols and press) would attack him for putting doctors and nurses out of work.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, concha said:

As I've pointed out before, if Trump cured cancer, the left (pols and press) would attack him for putting doctors and nurses out of work.

Sorry, no cancer cure, no wall, no health care, no tearing up the Iran deal, no anything really just mad firings from a mad man in trouble.

The wingnut orgy here always amuses though 

Carry on.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Sorry, no cancer cure, no wall, no health care, no tearing up the Iran deal, no anything really just mad firings from a mad man in trouble.

The wingnut orgy here always amuses though 

Carry on.

Doesn't take much to amuse your simple ass. Then again a source of a source said Bill has reported he needed to tie a 2x4 around his waist just to prevent him from falling into that black hole you call a butt hole.

1 hour ago, concha said:

There are certain folks here that wet themselves on a daily basis simply because President Trump exists.

and others who don't and won't acknowledge what f*ck-up he's been since he became President...O.o...keep those heads in the sand fellas...you'd be real scared if you took them out and seen the chaos that surrounds this President and his side kicks on a daily basis...

...but fear not!.... all you need to do is blame the "main stream" media and chalk it up to fake news and all be will be good in your world again.....O.o

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and others who don't and won't acknowledge what f*ck-up he's been since he became President...O.o...keep those heads in the sand fellas...you'd be real scared if you took them out and seen the chaos that surrounds this President and his side kicks on a daily basis...

...but fear not!.... all you need to do is blame the "main stream" media and chalk it up to fake news and all be will be good in your world again.....O.o

Always could be worse. Killiar and the libtards could be in charge.

• Like 1

Just now, thc6795 said:

Always could be worse. Killiar and the libtards could be in charge.

NO...not really....this is about as low a country or Presidency can sink...he's made OUR great country an international joke....but you keep waving your flag....:$

13 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Trump needs to start suing these networks for defamation with all these fake "sources" reports. 

Maybe they'll wait to fact check to write these things. 

Its a disservice to the public, none of us know what's true or not anymore and that's wrong. 

I wouldn't say none of us know what's true or not.  Just because Trump says fake media doesn't mean it's fake media.  Trumps a liar.  When any news agency reports what Trump himself has said, you can't say it's fake news.  Trump does this all to himself.  

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

NO...not really....this is about as low a country or Presidency can sink...he's made OUR great country an international joke....but you keep waving your flag....:$

No...really....the thought of people like you and Cajun and Killiary running this country scares me way worse then President Trump does. All you holier then thou piles of shit. You can have a gun as long as you follow my rules. You can think as long as you think like me. You can have freedom of speech at Berkley as long as I agree with it. Suck a fat one man. It could be worse you and your kind could be running shit.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

No...really....the thought of people like you and Cajun and Killiary running this country scares me way worse then President Trump does. All you holier then thou piles of shit. You can have a gun as long as you follow my rules. You can think as long as you think like me. You can have freedom of speech at Berkley as long as I agree with it. Suck a fat one man. It could be worse you and your kind could be running shit.

I would deport you. 

14 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Speaking of guns.  After Trumps NRA speech he (without any cameras or photo o.p) reversed Obama order on allowing people who have a history of mental illness to legally obtain a gun.  Wtf.  Why did he feel it necessary to allow mentally unstable people to get guns?  This is just a small example of things he's doing.  To me it isn't a good idea.  Is it to you?  

Btw.  How is it going brother?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

I have very strong sources that have inside sources that say it's not Trump doing the tweeting. It's the Russians hacking his unsecure cell phone. Hope that clears things up for us all. 

Oh I get it now. Makes total sense. Since the Russians have blackmail on trump over his golden showers he can't come out and say anything. Ok. I see.

5 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Speaking of guns.  After Trumps NRA speech he (without any cameras or photo o.p) reversed Obama order on allowing people who have a history of mental illness to legally obtain a gun.  Wtf.  Why did he feel it necessary to allow mentally unstable people to get guns?  This is just a small example of things he's doing.  To me it isn't a good idea.  Is it to you?

Btw.  How is it going brother?

the NRA is no joke...they tell the (republican) politicians what to say and do...it's amazing that they were able to change the law....

12 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

the NRA is no joke...they tell the (republican) politicians what to say and do...it's amazing that they were able to change the law....

Still on the NRA infatuation georgie boy? Don't be afraid of guns georgie. They are all not bad.