Once in a Generation Virus

Sammyswordsman

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

zulu1128 makes me laugh. There's something special about him.  

He's sang the same song for years!

The guy never says anything of interest or relevance.

But he can always be relied upon to pussy out and then post "you mad, bro?" memes to really hammer home his lameness and ineptitude.

14 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Yeah he should just stand up there and TELL THE TRUTH...PERIODsay' There is no hope you're all going to fucking die". Then these fucktards wd be happy. 

meanwhile state after state is locking you into your homes. Governors are stopping the sale of firearms. A freedom a day is being taken from you and these fucks scream for more. 

So how long are you guys going to be ok with being locked into your own home and the government sending you money to survive on?

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, thc6795 said:

So how long are you guys going to be ok with being locked into your own home and the government sending you money to survive on?

Speaking strictly for myself, I am not all that unhappy to be stuck at home. 

I miss the gym and dinning out already but I have everything I need in a home with lots of options to amuse myself. 

I signed up for 16 credits, I am taking several on line courses. I listen to my music all day. Life is good. (I get no check though 🥴, I hope the self employed can somehow dip but I doubt it)  

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Blueliner said:

[...]

But I will say this in closing. China did this on purpose. Guaranteed. They didn't like being strong armed by Trump. This is payback. They sacrificed their own people...3,000 is an acceptable loss in China. Suddenly cases have significantly slowed in China (if you can believe them) now that the rest of the world is infected. 3000 is not acceptable in the western world...and China knows this. China is buying like crazy as we all sell shit off. China's market has remained stable while ours has ground to a halt and is down 30% and UK down 20% etc. Something to think about. I think that China needs to be held accountable.

[...]

Not too long ago, your view was that the Democrats and the MSM were exaggerated the seriousness of the virus in order to destroy the American economy and thereby undermine Trump.

Now you're guaranteeing that China released the virus on purpose in order to undermine Trump.

Maybe you should wait until all the evidence is in before you point fingers at people who aren't Trump or Republican.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Not too long ago, your view was that the Democrats and the MSM were exaggerated the seriousness of the virus in order to destroy the American economy and thereby undermine Trump.

Now you're guaranteeing that China released the virus on purpose in order to undermine Trump.

Maybe you should wait until all the evidence is in before you point fingers at people who aren't Trump or Republican.

Nothing has changed. That still remains my assertion. China effed up (or did they?) and the dems and media are not wasting an opportunity to attempt to take down our President. I've seen plenty of "evidence" to support my view. I firmly believe the dems and MSM are blowing the shit out of this thing causing panic rather than reassurance for two reasons. The MSM wants to line their pockets with cash. Believe it or not they certainly have a love/hate relationship with our President. What would they have without him? And for the dems (and media), it's to  bludgeon this President as much as possible leading up to the election. To yet again juxtapose Obama and Trump's pandemics, Obama botched the shit out of H1N1 and the media fluffed his balls and pillows for him for nearly a solid year. The media always has been and is continuing to be completely adversarial towards Trump even in the face of him doing AT LEAST a good a job as Obama (he's actually doing a WAAAAY better job than Obama). I simply don't get how some people don't see this. Or is that they do see it, but it doesn't fit their agenda or their hate for Trump justifies the behavior? I have the "luxury" of being able to see this thing from two very different sides of the coin. My view is what it is because of that. I would love to be proven wrong. If I am proven wrong, I'll be the first to admit it. 

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Nothing has changed. That still remains my assertion. China effed up (or did they?) and the dems and media are not wasting an opportunity to attempt to take down our President. I've seen plenty of "evidence" to support my view. I firmly believe the dems and MSM are blowing the shit out of this thing causing panic rather than reassurance for two reasons. The MSM wants to line their pockets with cash. Believe it or not they certainly have a love/hate relationship with our President. What would they have without him? And for the dems (and media), it's to  bludgeon this President as much as possible leading up to the election. To yet again juxtapose Obama and Trump's pandemics, Obama botched the shit out of H1N1 and the media fluffed his balls and pillows for him for nearly a solid year. The media always has been and is continuing to be completely adversarial towards Trump even in the face of him doing AT LEAST a good a job as Obama (he's actually doing a WAAAAY better job than Obama). I simply don't get how some people don't see this. Or is that they do see it, but it doesn't fit their agenda or their hate for Trump justifies the behavior? I have the "luxury" of being able to see this thing from two very different sides of the coin. My view is what it is because of that. I would love to be proven wrong. If I am proven wrong, I'll be the first to admit it. 

It amazes me you only focus on media and Dems but ignore what reaction people have from the gov response to this virus through quarantines, lock downs and mandated closures and tightened air travel. If the virus is in fact overblown then you can’t excuse our governments overreaction either. 

Bottomline, if this is a real crisis then the response from both the media and our gov is warranted. If not, then they are both complicit is some conspiracy 

Just now, Horsefly said:

It amazes me you only focus on media and Dems but ignore what reaction people have from the gov response to this virus through quarantines, lock downs and mandated closures and tightened air travel. If the virus is in fact overblown then you can’t excuse our governments overreaction either. 

Bottomline, if this is a real crisis then the response from both the media and our gov is warranted. If not, then they are both complicit is some conspiracy 

I see that you didn't bold the part where I said RATHER THAN REASSURANCE. No...the media is complicit only. The media could have went a LONG way in assisting Trump in containing the panic, but decided to sensationalize it instead. Shock! The number of casualties does not correlate with the over the top response so far. The government is now reacting to the overreaction by the media that has caused a blind effing hysteria. And when I say the media, just know that it's one in the same as the dems.  Where was this level of reaction in the past? EVER? Why wasn't the whole effing country quarantined and shut down when H1N1 was killing kids and people by the hundreds per day? Was it because the media was too busy fluffing Obama's balls to report this "Armageddon"? HF...be an "independent" for once and pull your head out of the sand. My God. 

6 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I see that you didn't bold the part where I said RATHER THAN REASSURANCE. No...the media is complicit only. The media could have went a LONG way in assisting Trump in containing the panic, but decided to sensationalize it instead. Shock! The number of casualties does not correlate with the over the top response so far. The government is now reacting to the overreaction by the media that has caused a blind effing hysteria. And when I say the media, just know that it's one in the same as the dems.  Where was this level of reaction in the past? EVER? Why wasn't the whole effing country quarantined and shut down when H1N1 was killing kids and people by the hundreds per day? Was it because the media was too busy fluffing Obama's balls to report this "Armageddon"? HF...be an "independent" for once and pull your head out of the sand. My God. 

The media is not God almighty.  The gov didn’t decide to shut the economy down b/c the media hyped the virus

And I’m not just talking the federal gov but state and business execs as well.  They didn’t yield to the MSM.  😂 

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The media is not God almighty.  The gov didn’t decide to shut the economy down b/c the media hyped the virus

And I’m not just talking the federal gov but state and business execs as well.  They didn’t yield to the MSM.  😂 

Maybe.Maybe not. My gut tells me that they did. Maybe I'm wrong. The power of the press should never be underestimated. Doing so is unwise. 

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Maybe.Maybe not. My gut tells me that they did. Maybe I'm wrong. The power of the press should never be underestimated. Doing so is unwise. 

Interesting.  So they are powerful enough to  manipulate a president they despise to do their bidding in a national emergency by creating public hysteria, but aren’t powerful enough to influence that same public in an election to defeat him at the polls.  

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Interesting.  So they are powerful enough to  manipulate a president they despise to do their bidding in a national energency, but aren’t powerful enough to influence an election to defeat him at the polls.  

Or they made the election much closer than it otherwise would have been given the shitty candidate they had to work with?

• Like 1

Just now, concha said:

Or they made the election much closer than it otherwise would have been given the shitty candidate they had to work with?

Nah, not really logical with where he was going with the media being totally in control of the masses in manipulating this crisis...and the gov, businesses and state officials following along.  

That would me much harder to pull off than an election 

Just now, Horsefly said:

Nah, not really logical with where he was going with the media being totally in control of the masses in manipulating this crisis...and the gov, businesses and state officials following along.  

That would me much harder to pull off than an election 

I think they are working hard on the OMB crusade.

25 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Interesting.  So they are powerful enough to  manipulate a president they despise to do their bidding in a national emergency by creating public hysteria, but aren’t powerful enough to influence that same public in an election to defeat him at the polls.  

It's certainly not from a lack of trying. This President is just smarter than they are. They aren't accustomed to having a Prez. that pushes back in this manner. NO other President would be able to handle this. If this were any other man (or woman) this person would be toast. I'm sorry bro, I'm not buying this as some coincidence that Trump's economy is now essentially been cut off at the knees a few months before an election that he is likely going to win on said strong economy. I've been saying this for over 3 years, the media and the dems will say whatever, do whatever, and destroy whoever to get power back. This MAY be what that looks like. My gut says it is. 

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

It's certainly not from a lack of trying. This President is just smarter than they are. They aren't accustomed to having a Prez. that pushes back in this manner. NO other President would be able to handle this. If this were any other man (or woman) this person would be toast. I'm sorry bro, I'm not buying this as some coincidence that Trump's economy is now essentially been cut off at the knees a few months before an election that he is likely going to win on said strong economy. I've been saying this for over 3 years, the media and the dems will say whatever, do whatever, and destroy whoever to get power back. This MAY be what that looks like. My gut says it is. 

😂  We’ll go with that...

• Haha 1