9/4 at McEachern

9/11 at Camden County

9/18 at Parkview

10/9 North Paulding*

10/16 at Hillgrove*

10/23 Harrison*

10/30 at North Cobb*

11/6 Walton*

So we have one OOS game (GSB had zero to do with it) And play all playoff teams from last year. A stout schedule. 

Sincerely hope we get to play it. I feel really good about football being a go for the fall. Hopefully people will keep their wits about them and work together to end this sooner, rather than later. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I had everything to do with the 8/28 game. On February 10th, I connected both head coaches. You're welcome!!! #PGL

I call bullshit, as you said Marietta was “not playing OOS games for a while.”

By “a while” you meant early this season or because they weren’t the first game of the year? 

You deserve credit for what the games you set up but trying to take credit for every game is not a good look. Even for a dub supporter. 😂 

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

This game was put together last minute as you can see by the date of the emails. Marietta had no OOS games scheduled up until a month ago. You should be happy about these turn of events. Why so angry? #fate 

I’m pleased. Since Coach Morgan came in We haven’t ducked anybody. Because of budget constraints, Marietta isn’t a travel OOS every year school like some jawja schools can, but the Blue Devils will line up against anybody. 

And, as you know (or should), there are many instate powers that wouldn’t/won’t play Marietta. Some waited until the studs left to make it look like they were always willing.

lies

you know who you are

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

So then you were wrong originally saying Marietta wasn’t In the business of playing OOS games? Those were your words, not mine. 

Which is it? Living by the Bob Arum mantra catches up to you once in a while. Or often. 

did not I leave you instructions to get under a rock and stay there?  

asshole

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, noonereal said:

did not I leave you instructions to get under a rock and stay there?  

asshole

Much like your boyfriend You’ve hidden from your family all these years, I don’t listen to your bitchass.

I rubbed Preparation H all over my phone, but you’re still here. I thought after your ill advised, uneducated and ridiculous diatribe you’d go away. Sadly, like a loser without a friend, you’ve came back and stalked me for no reason other than you’re too fucking dumb not to. 

So tell GSB what horrible guy I am. My boy knows. We go back and forth often. Maybe when you meet your boyfriend you can high five him and tell him how you burned me on a HSFB message board. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Much like your boyfriend You’ve hidden from your family all these years, I don’t listen to your bitchass.

I rubbed Preparation H all over my phone, but you’re still here. I thought after your ill advised, uneducated and ridiculous diatribe you’d go away. Sadly, like a loser without a friend, you’ve came back and stalked me for no reason other than you’re too fucking dumb not to. 

So tell GSB what horrible guy I am. My boy knows. We go back and forth often. Maybe when you meet your boyfriend you can high five him and tell him how you burned me on a HSFB message board. 

That a boy, you tell me!

Yes i am sure he knows you are a jerk.

Peace out, lesser. 

• Haha 2