Rand Paul tested positive; Gov Cuomo: 40-80% of NY will get the virus

BigDrop

Pretty sure it's all a democratic hoax that's being fueled by the liberal media to create a panic and sell toilet paper while trying to hurt Trump. 

I bet the parent company of Charmin is behind this bullshit! Fuckers probably had a huge stockpile they needed to get off of before it started biodegrading in the packages. Yeah. That's probably it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Pretty sure it's all a democratic hoax that's being fueled by the liberal media to create a panic and sell toilet paper while trying to hurt Trump. 

I bet the parent company of Charmin is behind this bullshit! Fuckers probably had a huge stockpile they needed to get off of before it started biodegrading in the packages. Yeah. That's probably it. 

Save it for the conspiracy thread dude

• Haha 1

Dow futures are down 1000+ for tomorrow.  Mitt Romney is in quarantine-Trump unfeelingly said “too bad.”

CA governor forecasts over 50% to test positive.  

For anyone reading this:  protect your savings and investments (t bills, CD’s ( you can buy 3 months of each), cash defined as FDIC insured in your bank and in your pocket.

Trust what you have saved and PROTECT it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Dow futures are down 1000+ for tomorrow.  Mitt Romney is in quarantine-Trump unfeelingly said “too bad.”

For anyone reading this:  protect your savings and investments (t bills, CD’s ( you can buy 3 months of each), cash defined as FDIC insured in your bank and in your pocket.

Do that, and drink a lot... A LOT of alcohol. Dr. Fauci's orders...

Satire from The Borowitz Report

Dr. Fauci Reports That Alcohol May Help People Survive Coronavirus Briefings

March 22, 2020

President Donald Trump and Anthony Fauci in a press briefingPhotograph by Drew Angerer / Getty

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Calling it a “promising development,” Dr. Anthony Fauci said on Sunday that alcohol may help people survive the most severe effects of coronavirus briefings.

Noting that millions of Americans have been exposed to the daily briefings of the White House Coronavirus Task Force, Fauci said that he had voluntarily submitted to a preliminary trial of the alcohol-based therapy.

“What we have found is that a single dosage before the briefing and as much as a double dosage after the briefing do much to alleviate the most acute suffering,” Fauci said.

The esteemed virologist said that if Americans are able to administer additional doses during the briefings, “Consider yourself lucky.”

But, even as Fauci hailed the benefits of the new treatment, he sounded a note of caution. “The effect of this medication is temporary,” he said. “Sadly.”

Fauci’s findings are in line with anecdotal reports indicating that Americans have been alleviating symptoms in a similar manner since November, 2016.

Andy Borowitz

Andy Borowitz is a Times best-selling author and a comedian who has written for The New Yorker since 1998. He writes The Borowitz Report, a satirical column on the news.

Read more »
  • M
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

I couldn't believe what I heard when he said "too bad" about Romney?!...and of course his supports will think it's funny or cute and think nothing of it...and everyday he continues to drag the country down the gutter with his antics.

• Haha 1

I honestly think Trump is broke now.  I am being serious.  And, to be honest, I am 🍷 his lack of a dollar in his pocket.  It’s going to be a big adjustment for his “kids” who have had everything handed to them (but love) for their entire lives.  Of course Trump’s father gave him money, too.  But no love-rather a military academy @13.

Sixty years later Trump may be looking at the same sized bedroom...

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

I honestly think Trump is broke now.  I am being serious.  And, to be honest, I am 🍷 his lack of a dollar in his pocket.  It’s going to be a big adjustment for his “kids” who have had everything handed to them (but love) for their entire lives.  Of course Trump’s father gave him money, too.  But no love-rather a military academy @13.

Maybe you need to put the bottle down ...

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Was President Donald John Trump ever as rich as he or his ace PR guy John Barron claimed he was?  No.

That being said, you can call me crazy but I have a sneaking suspicion that neither he nor his kids are gonna be among those qualifying for a $2,400 bailout check anytime soon, his newfound “poverty” notwithstanding...

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Good advice for these troubled times!

Coincidentally, about a week before this mishigas started we liquidated all our hard-earned savings except for a 6 month emergency fund and our 401ks (thanks, Dave Ramsey!) and paid off 3/4 of our mortgage.  We had planned to do it for a while already and it happened to work out.  Thank G-d we did or we would have seen a large portion of that money disappear (can’t even look at my 401 now without crying).  

Had we not done that I probably would have moved it into CDs as well for 3-6 months or so.

What is really frightening is that I started another thread with 18,000 infected on Thursday.  Tonight it is 32,000.  On Sunday.

Italy, Spain are ahead of us.  They have 600, 700 or more dying each day.  And they are one sixth the size of America.

I’m old (!) and have never seen anything like this in my lifetime.

Honestly:  in the late 1960’s I was scared of being drafted and going to ‘Nam.  It drove my life.  This is more frightening.

32 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I couldn't believe what I heard when he said "too bad" about Romney?!...and of course his supports will think it's funny or cute and think nothing of it...and everyday he continues to drag the country down the gutter with his antics.

GSB will be along shortly with something in line with “That’s my President!”   #winning 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Good advice for these troubled times!

Coincidentally, about a week before this mishigas started we liquidated all our hard-earned savings except for a 6 month emergency fund and our 401ks (thanks, Dave Ramsey!) and paid off 3/4 of our mortgage.  We had planned to do it for a while already and it happened to work out.  Thank G-d we did or we would have seen a large portion of that money disappear (can’t even look at my 401 now without crying).  

Had we not done that I probably would have moved it into CDs as well for 3-6 months or so.

Good post. Thanks, Hardcore Troubador.  Sincerely wish you and your family the absolute best.  My wife and I are 90% in CD’s with the other 10% in Virginia AAA bonds-the latter are dropping in value!  Extraordinary experiences over the past two weeks liquidating our accounts and we are sacrificing much of our interest and dividends for the next 3 months or so.  But we feel we are pretty safe.  (I have a neighbor with a walk in safe and a gun collection-THAT is safe!)

Although I disagree politically with some on here I have grown to care.  Absolute best to everyone.

Also to Devil Dog: that was a great thread last night!  Thank you, sir. I am still taking aspirin...

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2