Honest To Goodness Real Question

Rufus69

Sadiq khan was up for re election in London but it was pushed back a year. 

Lucky for the globalist scum because his approval ratings have been the lowest ever since he was elected. All those damn Buddhists khan flooded the city with have been out of control OJing citizens in the city. 

@HawgGoneIt close your eyes. 

Khan's popularity has ebbed away since his 2016 election as he grapples with a series of difficult problems facing London.

Knife crime has spiked with last year the bloodiest for a decade in the capital with 135 killings.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

How many of you think there will be actual elections this November?

I'll start...

I do not....

Rufus>>

It doesn't even matter to me anymore. If we somehow survive this the next 3 or 4 maybe 5 years are fucked anyways.

I'm sick of all these people. Had enough of them.

These left wing whackos call reality racist and xenophobic to shut down debate. Khan is a terrorist who made his name by representing terrorists. He was planted in London to destroy it and he’s doing a fine job. It’s a shit hole otherwise known as a no go zone. All melting pots magically become shit holes. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

You, too; sick and delusional. I pity you to be honest. No hate; just pity.

Can you give an example of me expressing something sick and/or,delusional that would make you come to that conclusion? 

Or is it just throwing out names and insults because I disagree with your outlook on life?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Can you give an example of me expressing something sick and/or,delusional that would make you come to that conclusion? 

Or is it just throwing out names and insults because I disagree with your outlook on life?

Go back and read all your posts over the past year, football and non football. To be charitable, 50% or more of the are those, of a deeply troubled, sick, delusional person.

You know Columbia fan says you are not so bad in person, but while I think he is a decent young man, I have grave reservations about his opinion where you are concerned. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Go back and read all your posts over the past year, football and non football. To be charitable, 50% or more of the are those, of a deeply troubled, sick, delusional person.

You know Columbia fan says you are not so bad in person, but while I think he is a decent young man, I have grave reservations about his opinion where you are concerned. 

In regards to football I don’t sugar coat things because some random message board poster is a die hard fan. If they aren’t good, they aren’t good no matter who likes them. When it came to Edgewater, I said in the preseason they haven’t proved anything, and lost to an awful team (Hagerty). I had great reservations about them. They beat a depleted (injuries/suspensions) Jones team, and got manhandled by Marietta. Up until the Armwood game, that’s all they had of note to talk about. The Armwood game was a really good win considering they almost lost to Lincoln who wasn’t any good in the second round. 

I even gave them big props against STA and said that loss was more impressive than the Armwood win. And just for good measure, I am the one who specifically got coach Duke in touch with the folks at the battle of the border because I felt confident they will beat West Monroe. Ask coach Duke yourself. I have his cell if you want it. Starts with 850!!!

7 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

When it came to Edgewater, I said in the preseason they haven’t proved anything, and lost to an awful team (Hagerty). I had great reservations about them. They beat a depleted (injuries/suspensions) Jones team, and got manhandled by Marietta.

Exhibit A for being sick and delusional:

1. I am an Apopka fan, Apopka is a big rival of Edgewater, but that does not stop me from recognizing a good team.

2. Edgewater did not lose to Hagerty in 2019; in fact they did not play them as the districts got realigned

3. Jones had two starters of any significance out against Edgewater. I was at that game: Edgewater manhandled them on the lines and beat them up more badly than MNW did in the state title game.

4. Edgewater had almost 600 yards of total offense against Marietta and was stopped in three critical situations by their defense inside their 25 yard line. That is not getting manhandled. You clearly did not watch video of that game. Either that or you are even more delusional than I gave you credit for!

I won't even begin to address some of the crazed, insane non football posts you have made.

My advise to you is: get help; you are young and have your whole life ahead of you, try and live it productively. 

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

Exhibit A for being sick and delusional:

1. I am an Apopka fan, Apopka is a big rival of Edgewater, but that does not stop me from recognizing a good team.

2. Edgewater did not lose to Hagerty in 2019; in fact they did not play them as the districts got realigned

3. Jones had two starters of any significance out against Edgewater. I was at that game: Edgewater manhandled them on the lines and beat them up more badly than MNW did in the state title game.

4. Edgewater had almost 600 yards of total offense against Marietta and was stopped in three critical situations by their defense inside their 25 yard line. That is not getting manhandled. You clearly did not watch video of that game. Either that or you are even more delusional than I gave you credit for!

I won't even begin to address some of the crazed, insane non football posts you have made.

My advise to you is: get help; you are young and have your whole life ahead of you, try and live it productively. 

I said in the preseason, they lost to Hagerty. Pre, meaning before. As in before the 2019 season. Which means the season prior. When they lost to Hagerty. 

They we’re losing 32-10 and 39-17 late in the 4th quarter. There is nothing you can say that could convince anyone that it’s a tight game all the way to the end. And if they made all the boneheaded plays you said they did then that only strengthens the argument that they weren’t as good as advertised. 

14 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I said in the preseason, they lost to Hagerty. Pre, meaning before. As in before the 2019 season. Which means the season prior. When they lost to Hagerty. 

They we’re losing 32-10 and 39-17 late in the 4th quarter. There is nothing you can say that could convince anyone that it’s a tight game all the way to the end. And if they made all the boneheaded plays you said they did then that only strengthens the argument that they weren’t as good as advertised. 

Trying to argue with a delusional person is a waste of time. Edgewater did not play Hagerty in a pre-season game in 2019. The last they played was 2018. But again you try and twist your argument to match your delusion. 

I am done. You can keep arguing with yourself. In Jamaica, where I grew up, they say what don't break you, make you. Clearly you were broken by some event in your youth. It is not for me to say whether it was due to internal weakness on your part, or whether the event was catastrophic. I wish you well, man. Get help. It may do you a world of good.  

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Trying to argue with a delusional person is a waste of time. Edgewater did not play Hagerty in a pre-season game in 2019. The last they played was 2018. But again you try and twist your argument to match your delusion. 

I am done. You can keep arguing with yourself. In Jamaica, where I grew up, they say what don't break you, make you. Clearly you were broken by some event in your youth. It is not for me to say whether it was due to internal weakness on your part, or whether the event was catastrophic. I wish you well, man. Get help. It may do you a world of good.  

Your just being a complete asshole for no reason. Or you are just too stupid to comprehend what I said. So which is it? Stupidity, or an Asshole? Or both maybe? 

My exact quote was “I said in the preseason they haven’t proved anything and lost to an awful team (Hagerty)”

Now some punk with an agenda like you would try to make that into something it’s not. In the preseason meaning before the season. So before the season I said they lost to Hagerty and haven’t proved anything. I wasn’t talking about them playing a game in mid August dumbass!! And you knew that. You knew I was talking about the season prior. 

Maybe someone laced some weed in Jamaica and gave it to your honky ass and you still get a nervous tick from it. 

15 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

These left wing whackos call reality racist and xenophobic to shut down debate. Khan is a terrorist who made his name by representing terrorists. He was planted in London to destroy it and he’s doing a fine job. It’s a shit hole otherwise known as a no go zone. All melting pots magically become shit holes. 

giphy.gif

HAHA....

BGW

• Haha 1