Odds on Joe Burrow.

MTP28

18 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

I say he will be in the league for about four years. The Bengals are a bone yard for Quarterbacks and he will be no different

I don't know the young man's future...but Peyton Manning probably told him best when he said...

You do know there's a REASON the Bengals had the No.1 pick

Gospel...

Rufus>>

Being a #1 pick in the NFL as a quarterback has got to be the biggest brain fuck in all of pro sports. Your guaranteed to be on a real bad team, expectations are always unrealistic and the fans are unforgiving. He just has to play within his skill set and not try to do to much. And most of all, stay off of social media!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MTP28 said:

I say he will be in the league for about four years. The Bengals are a bone yard for Quarterbacks and he will be no different

You seems to be cocky about betting today. I’ll cover that. 

I’ll also cover his signing bonus being more than what fromm makes in a career. 

Your hatred for Daddy has made you absolutely batshit crazy. Gotta suck. 

0432A75C-0EF4-4114-B814-7B4CFA245211.jpeg

4E56D1E8-8483-4FF4-A5B8-9F9429362B6F.jpeg

ADC4F05B-DBA2-4DA2-9665-99DE2FC2EA88.jpeg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

You seems to be cocky about betting today. I’ll cover that. 

I’ll also cover his signing bonus being more than what fromm makes in a career. 

Your hatred for Daddy has made you absolutely batshit crazy. Gotta suck. 

0432A75C-0EF4-4114-B814-7B4CFA245211.jpeg

4E56D1E8-8483-4FF4-A5B8-9F9429362B6F.jpeg

ADC4F05B-DBA2-4DA2-9665-99DE2FC2EA88.jpeg

Daddy? Listen you twisted fuck go see a therapist about your morbid past. Therapy and a consistent pharmacy solution may help. If not who gives a fuck!!

9 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Daddy? Listen you twisted fuck go see a therapist about your morbid past. Therapy and a consistent pharmacy solution may help. If not who gives a fuck!!

Bro, I’m not the one constantly jumping in threads hating on your schools because they won titles this year. I’m not the one who has melted down for months because “Marietta cheated” knowing good and well the only way my school ever won anything was because we cheated our asses off, holding back kids, recruiting and keeping kids eligible. That’s you.

perhaps you should follow your own advice and seek therapy and medication, if you haven’t already. If you have, I’ll continue to pray for you. 

9 hours ago, MTP28 said:

I could have looked like Joe Willy if I had that receiving Corp. 

😂 

and I could’ve looked like Tom Brady banding the ball off the Chubb and Michel and taken The pups to the title game. I know I could e bounced a pass off a DLs helmet. 

Still laughing at y’all who were pimping fromm because a few dumbasses said he was first round material when a blind man could see the kids limited physical skill set. 

see how easy this game is? Difference being one has an extra 23+ million in folding money and the other a 140,000 which by the way is nothing to sneeze at, but you can’t justify the difference.  

Remember, I only shit on fromm, the pups and lowndes when one of you start popping off. Otherwise I’m complimentary of them, at minimum.

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Bro, I’m not the one constantly jumping in threads hating on your schools because they won titles this year. I’m not the one who has melted down for months because “Marietta cheated” knowing good and well the only way my school ever won anything was because we cheated our asses off, holding back kids, recruiting and keeping kids eligible. That’s you.

perhaps you should follow your own advice and seek therapy and medication, if you haven’t already. If you have, I’ll continue to pray for you. 

Hey go inside and jerk off to Burrows and then you can call him Daddy you sick fuck

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Hey go inside and jerk off to Burrows and then you can call him Daddy you sick fuck

Why don’t you whine a little more about anything LSU/Marietta, you bum. 

The fact that you continue to do this makes me think you’ve got a crew filming you for laughs and we are the dummies for going along with it, because there’s no way an adult should be so utterly ruined by a HS and CFB team.

Then again, living in a high rate murder area probably makes one a little irrational out of fear. 

As Kansas once so eloquently put it.......

Carry on my wayward son

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Why don’t you whine a little more about anything LSU/Marietta, you bum. 

The fact that you continue to do this makes me think you’ve got a crew filming you for laughs and we are the dummies for going along with it, because there’s no way an adult should be so utterly ruined by a HS and CFB team.

Then again, living in a high rate murder area probably makes one a little irrational out of fear. 

As Kansas once so eloquently put it.......

Carry on my wayward son

Ah 2020 the year Marietta returns to fluff on the schedule 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, MTP28 said:

Ah 2020 the year Marietta returns to fluff on the schedule 

We will see. Hopefully we can play the viqueens if we make the playoffs. 

DID YOU KNOW that Marietta has never lost to lowends in football, going 2-0 in the playoffs with lowends being the favorite both times?!? Of course you knew. Errrbody did! 

Ah, yes. Sure do hope we get lowends in the playoffs. 

8 minutes ago, Kalven said:

This went left real quick....

mtp has been in total meltdown mode since his local HS team lost the title game to Marietta. Coupled with LSU’s pimpslapping of georgia, he has been on tilt ever since. 

Look at his post history. Rarely a day goes by that he isn’t saying something about Marietta and/or LSU. 

odd.  🤷‍♂️ 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Let me know when I go after him for no reason. 

Everytime is in response to something. 

But I gotta admit, it’s fun reading the daily melt. And there’s always a daily melt. 

😉

I wasn’t taking sides, just making an observation.

7 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

mtp has been in total meltdown mode since his local HS team lost the title game to Marietta. Coupled with LSU’s pimpslapping of georgia, he has been on tilt ever since. 

Look at his post history. Rarely a day goes by that he isn’t saying something about Marietta and/or LSU. 

odd.  🤷‍♂️ 

Yeah I agree when you mention either one of those teams it is rare and soon to reach further lack of relevance. Boy when the season starts your gonna be a “Walk to dog no team motherfucker” lol

10 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Yeah I agree when you mention either one of those teams it is rare and soon to reach further lack of relevance. Boy when the season starts your gonna be a “Walk to dog no team motherfucker” lol

Defending champs in both, my hanes stain. 

whereas lowends ain’t won anything since the cheating lessened (it’s returned in spades) and the pups have been irrelevant since pay phones were a dime and the microwave was in less than 2% of homes in America.

But hey, mtp has those memories. Funniest thing about the jawja ones was his mommy was changing his diapers then and now his kids are changing them. 

On 4/26/2020 at 10:45 PM, Norcalnut said:

Being a #1 pick in the NFL as a quarterback has got to be the biggest brain fuck in all of pro sports. Your guaranteed to be on a real bad team, expectations are always unrealistic and the fans are unforgiving. He just has to play within his skill set and not try to do to much. And most of all, stay off of social media!!

And stay injury free, hopefully don't lead league in sacks taken leading to injury.

bgw

5 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

And stay injury free, hopefully don't lead league in sacks taken leading to injury.

bgw

Yea. There’s a reason that team has the #1 pick and it isn’t because their front office is a bunch of geniuses moving picks around. 

Last season JeauxJeaux had an inate ability to slow everything down around him. It was like he was Neo in the matrix. Everything moving in real time was an eternity for him. For the great ones, that happens. 

Hopefully he’ll be able to continue that. If not, he’ll take his 23+ million dollar signing bonus, his Heisman and National Title and ride off into the sunset. 

• Like 1