This Sucks

Man... I'm ready for football season to start soon but at this rate there won't be one. I mean I'd rather have everyone be safe and healthy but damn this year's gonna be a bummer... 

My options for entertainment are running low too... Just started playing the Resident Evil 3 remake. 

But once that's done idk what I'll do..  maybe I'll paint someone's house... Or take some master classes on cooking... Or get an early start on my taxes... 

This sucks man... 

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Man... I'm ready for football season to start soon but at this rate there won't be one. I mean I'd rather have everyone be safe and healthy but damn this year's gonna be a bummer... 

My options for entertainment are running low too... Just started playing the Resident Evil 3 remake. 

But once that's done idk what I'll do..  maybe I'll paint someone's house... Or take some master classes on cooking... Or get an early start on my taxes... 

This sucks man... 

NASCAR on Sunday. Racing at Darlington. Real racing, not that iracing crap they've been doing. It might not be your favorite thing, but, it's something. 

8 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

This sucks man... 

Stop being such a lazy bones, go out for a hike, and follow the shit old man @DarterBlue is posting on here, the guys giving gold info out 

fuck sports and betting, it’s all about oil and stocks 

41FC3AC1-FDD3-4A9C-A431-093CDFD7E374.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Looks like I'm bout to invest in some oil stocks. 

I’d ask Darter for his opinion before you start spending money, there’s a whole strategy to this thing and I’m not even scratching the surface of what to do in the stocks 

high chance you can lose out so be cautious, there’s thousands of things you can invest not just oil which is very very risky, like use your head, okay what businesses are devastated from covid19?? Hotels? Okay so the hotel stocks would be low so I’d buy some Marriott stock, also concerts , so invest in entertainment stocks who have concerts , pharmaceuticals when ever a drug gets approved their stocks usually rise... 

and then it’s just not buying stocks and selling stocks, You can buy options and calls! There’s just so much to learn

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

This sucks man... 

Was just thinking my house needs to be painted. I'll PM you my address. 1-way coach flight from Georgia to SFO. I'll foot the bill for 3 days 2 nights at a Motel 6. That should be plenty of time to prep and paint. Plus I'd want the shit done  ASAP. If I'm gonna let you paint my house for free I'd want it done exponentially, no meandering bullshit.  Meals on on you.          

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Was just thinking my house needs to be painted. I'll PM you my address. 1-way coach flight from Georgia to SFO. I'll foot the bill for 3 days 2 nights at a Motel 6. That should be plenty of time to prep and paint. Plus I'd want the shit done  ASAP. If I'm gonna let you paint my house for free I'd want it done exponentially, no meandering bullshit.  Meals on on you.          

Damn! You drive a hard bargain!

LMAO. 

bgw

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Set me up at a Fucking Motel 6 and you're gonna get a Motel 6 kinda paint job... 

• Haha 6

33 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

You could at least throw in the food and a one way Greyhound ticket back to Georgia. You gotta give the man some incentive!

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

This sucks man... 

The taxes thing probably isn't practical (aside from properly gathering all paperwork you need if you have a complex return), but learning a new skill in something you always had a passing interest in could make whole lot of sense. Not saying it should be cooking, but I am sure there are things you may have considered doing but for which you never found the time.

When it's safe to, I may volunteer my time with Habitat for Humanity or some such organization now that I am retired. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

SFO I'm assuming is San Francisco... Man you're putting me in the DoubleTree at the least. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

Fuck that, put me in the 4 seasons or Ritz and I’ll Pressure wash that bitch clean

• Haha 2

On 5/15/2020 at 4:31 PM, Cossacks said:

I can get you hooked up, these guys are also master painters.

block 60.jpg

• Haha 3