George Floyd’s Death and Protests

1 minute ago, zulu1128 said:

Ironically I was there yesterday and walked out of a Harlem appliance store with a flat screen lol. 

I bought it of course, but it still made me chuckle.  

Zulu, I never saw you as a sucker.  

Free TVs all over NYC thanks to Mayor DeBlasio.  ;)

So, what about the shoes?

7 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Did you hear out of Thomas Jefferson's mouth what you believe of him.  Last week you told us that the Confederate States and Flag were not bad for me.  I think we are pretty good on this one sir :=😎

Gunny playing victim does not look good on you. I never one frigging time said the Confederate flag was either good or bad. I said and posted quite a few black people supporting it and asked you why. Pls gunny go back and read that thread.

As for Jefferson I can only go by what history states. As for MJ? Well I heard out if his mouth what he said.

Even this you won't believe.  He hated Whites at one time because of all the Shit his family went thru.  

Michael Jordan didn't travel the easiest of roads en route to becoming a college basketball star and an NBA legend.

And certain obstacles put a chip on his shoulder that, while it long since seems to have vanished, helped shape the athlete's drive and competitive spirit moving forward, according to "Michael Jordan: The Life," a new biography about the six-time NBA champion by sportswriter Roland Lazenby that hit shelves Tuesday.

"I considered myself a racist at the time"\

Per an excerpt from the book, Jordan told Lazenby that he was suspended from school in 1977 after throwing a soda at a girl who called him the N-word.

"So I threw a soda at her," Jordan's quoted as saying. "I was really rebelling. I considered myself a racist at the time. Basically, I was against all white people."

Gunny do you believe this looting,rioting,killing has anything anymore to do with Floyd or any other kid murdered? Not protestor's. Protestor's aren't destroying their own cities. I agree with the protestor's. I'm talking about all the other shit. Do you think it has anything to do with BLM or any other life for that matter?

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Gunny playing victim does not look good on you. I never one frigging time said the Confederate flag was either good or bad. I said and posted quite a few black people supporting it and asked you why. Pls gunny go back and read that thread.

As for Jefferson I can only go by what history states. As for MJ? Well I heard out if his mouth what he said.

I am never a victim and never will be. I am not a willing fool that believes B.S.  Do you believe the whites killed the Blacks where he's from or do you need me to dig up one to appease your contempt that any of those facts are true.  

We good warrior.  I am never going to curse at people.  I way above that Knowledge Trumps (no pun intended) I am living proof and the success thereof.  Ask anyone that knows me.  Gunny is a mover and a shaker.  Never apologetic for the Truth.  i don't peddle lies and revision.  I hit hard because the Truth is hard.  It is as hard as it is to lie about everything.  

I am not and will not ever be a victim to anyone.  I might be carried by 6 Marines to a 6 feet rest but never a victim.  Victims are cowards do I in any form seem to fit that.  😎

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Even this you won't believe.  He hated Whites at one time because of all the Shit his family went thru.  

Michael Jordan didn't travel the easiest of roads en route to becoming a college basketball star and an NBA legend.

And certain obstacles put a chip on his shoulder that, while it long since seems to have vanished, helped shape the athlete's drive and competitive spirit moving forward, according to "Michael Jordan: The Life," a new biography about the six-time NBA champion by sportswriter Roland Lazenby that hit shelves Tuesday.

"I considered myself a racist at the time"\

Per an excerpt from the book, Jordan told Lazenby that he was suspended from school in 1977 after throwing a soda at a girl who called him the N-word.

"So I threw a soda at her," Jordan's quoted as saying. "I was really rebelling. I considered myself a racist at the time. Basically, I was against all white people."

Why wouldn't I believe this? I have no problem believing minorities can be racists. I hated Tongans growing up. You know why? I was scared of them. Then I met Ali Mapifiso. We are still best friends. Jordans roomy at NC was white. Jordans best friend. Again MJ called him that was white.

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

I am never a victim and never will be. I am not a willing fool that believes B.S.  Do you believe the whites killed the Blacks where he's from or do you need me to dig up one to appease your contempt that any of those facts are true.  

We good warrior.  I am never going to curse at people.  I way above that Knowledge Trumps (no pun intended) I am living proof and the success thereof.  Ask anyone that knows me.  Gunny is a mover and a shaker.  Never apologetic for the Truth.  i don't peddle lies and revision.  I hit hard because the Truth is hard.  It is as hard as it is to lie about everything.  

I am not and will not ever be a victim to anyone.  I might be carried by 6 Marines to a 6 feet rest but never a victim.  Victims are cowards do I in any form seem to fit that.  😎

I believe they killed the blacks and would have killed Mexicans Jews and anyone else who wasn't white. I'm not saying there isn't and never was racism man.

6 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Gunny do you believe this looting,rioting,killing has anything anymore to do with Floyd or any other kid murdered? Not protestor's. Protestor's aren't destroying their own cities. I agree with the protestor's. I'm talking about all the other shit. Do you think it has anything to do with BLM or any other life for that matter?

I am anti Anarchy and any fool with a brain would disapprove burning and looting.  Let me ask you a question. Are you equally as mad at a Black Man for looting a City as you are a White Man for Looting a Continent? 😡  If so then we are on the same footing.  If not you are a hypocrite.   Attacking and destroying things and acting barbaric is asinine.  See the Truth is not hard.   Lock their asses up for criminality.  Leave the peaceful ones be. 

• Thanks 1

No gunny you dont

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I am anti Anarchy and any fool with a brain would disapprove burning an looting.  Let me ask you a question. Or you equally as mad at a Black Man for looting a City as you are a White Man Looting a Continent. 😡  If so then we are on the same footing.    Attacking and destroying things and acting barbaric is asinine.  See the Truth is not hard.   Lock their asses up for criminality.  Leave the peaceful ones be. 

We are a little different gunny. I am as fucking pist with a barbarian criminal no matter the color of their skin.

Floyd was a man who was killed by a corrupt racist cop..  I'd be just as pist if Floyd would have had his knee on the cops throat.

Peace brother.

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I am anti Anarchy and any fool with a brain would disapprove burning and looting.  Let me ask you a question. Are you equally as mad at a Black Man for looting a City as you are a White Man for Looting a Continent? 😡  If so then we are on the same footing.  If not you are a hypocrite.   Attacking and destroying things and acting barbaric is asinine.  See the Truth is not hard.   Lock their asses up for criminality.  Leave the peaceful ones be. 

Gunny have you seen the video where a mother gives a brick back to a car full of Antifa fucks. Cussing them out trying to get her kid in trouble.

13 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

We are a little different gunny. I am as fucking pist with a barbarian criminal no matter the color of their skin.

Floyd was a man who was killed by a corrupt racist cop..  I'd be just as pist if Floyd would have had his knee on the cops throat.

Peace brother.

I am not a fool.  The majority of civilized America feels the same White or Black.  This is where we take a different fork.  But remember you and I walked the same road to get to the Fork.  

I understand if I wasn't Black.  I would view it this way.  A shitty cop killed him the cop was not racist just pissed off.  And they are exaggerating things like they always do.  They should be mad at other things in their Community:  STOP RIGHT THERE.  

This is where the Road leads.  I am black it is not exaggerated and many of us are concerned about community problems.  Most of which are economics.  We fix that we fix a lot. And I am not talking about walking up and giving my black ass a bag of money and say bye Nigg**.  I need you to show me how to make that money work.  You have that advantage I have not had the opportunity. I will fuck that money up with what I know of my environments B.S.  You helped create that environment so help me fix it.  That is how I roll.  Not begging you asking you to help me.  

Not me in particular cuz my Bank is pretty nice and i put in work.  My Girls Daughter runs a food Co-op to target the food deserts in inner city and I attend many events and activities.  Bro I am putting in work.  I set the example of a Disciplined, Hardworking Military trained USMC who happens to be black.  I don't want to Tarnish the EGA or this Melanin.  They both make up me and my friends are like a crayola box.  You will never hear me say well my white Friend. WTF.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Gunny have you seen the video where a mother gives a brick back to a car full of Antifa fucks. Cussing them out trying to get her kid in trouble.

I don't give a damn about the Color of a criminal.  Arrest lawfully and prosecute lawfully.  What this proves is they come in all colors.  So I don't want to hear what about Chicago because I will scream what about Montpelier 😂 The dumb asses will have to look that up to get it. 

13 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I don't give a damn about the Color of a criminal.  Arrest lawfully and prosecute lawfully.  What this proves is they come in all colors.  So I don't want to hear what about Chicago because I will scream what about Montpelier 😂 The dumb asses will have to look that up to get it. 

Gunny she was a black mom these fucking thing Antifa fucks gave her son a brick and told him to go throw it at someone. She went the fuck off on them. She told them they were trying to get her kid in trouble. My point being most of this rioting and looting isn't minorities it's antifa

8 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Gunny she was a black mom these fucking thing Antifa fucks gave her son a brick and told him to go throw it at someone. She went the fuck off on them. She told them they were trying to get her kid in trouble. My point being most of this rioting and looting isn't minorities it's antifa

I think it's easy to dismiss this as ANTIFA.  Warrior this is where people are full of B.S. Not you watch this.  The 2nd night of the riots.  I posted pictures of both whites, blacks and others looting and tearing shit up.  One person here actually said I only see black People. THAT'S A REVISIONIST ON DAY 2.  Now the President wants to declare ANTIFA a terrorist group not one U.S. White Supremacist group has ever been declared the same.  So now it's political to attack ANTIFA because the right hates them.  Look I will say this on the left or right the Terrorist are mostly Whites.  How about that for reality.  The Right says white ANTIFA are Terrorist I say ok.  The Left says White Supremacist are Terrrorist I say ok.  So a logical Brother like me I will say shit White groups are Terrorist.  Cuz the Chicago Stat Keepers told me so 😂  And then magically I will get WELL WHAT ABOUT CHICAGO 🤣

56 minutes ago, concha said:

Who shut Malcolm's mouth?

The same ones who Shot Kennedy. 😂 The FBI and the NYPD.  See That Judas in the Picture.  They used Black Infiltrators to hide their dirty hands and since we are in One ups.  WHO HUNG JESUS AND PIERCED HIS SIDE WITH A SWORD. This should be good.  Here is a hint the lie about the Jews don't fly.  I think the same culprits ran back to Europe and formed a religion in his name under Constantine.  Now thats' some real Gangsta Shit.  Killed the Messiah 😡

Gene-Robert-in-circle-was-an-undercover-NYPD-detective-who-infiltrated-Malcolm-X%E2%80%99s-organization-and-became-part-of-his-main-security-detail..jpg

In fact Roberts was photographed trying in vain to resuscitate Malcolm X at the assassination. He was a man known affectionately within the Organization of Afro-American Unity (OAAU), an organisation Malcolm X founded to bridge the gap between Africans on the continent and those in the diaspora as “Brother Gene” only to later be confirmed as an undercover agent with the Bureau of Special Services and Investigation (BOSSI) in the New York City Police Department (NYPD).

• Thanks 1

The same ones who Shot Kennedy. 😂 The FBI and the NY.  See That Judas in the Picture.  They used Black Infiltrators to hide their dirty hands and since we are in One ups.  WHO HUNG JESUS AND PIERCED HIS SIDE WITH A SWORD. This should be good.  Here is a hint the lie about the Jews don't fly.  I think the same culprits ran back to Europe and formed a religion in his name under Constatine.  Now thats' some real Gangsta Shit.  Killed the Messiah 😡

Gene-Robert-in-circle-was-an-undercover-NYPD-detective-who-infiltrated-Malcolm-X%E2%80%99s-organization-and-became-part-of-his-main-security-detail..jpg

In fact Roberts was photographed trying in vain to resuscitate Malcolm X at the assassination. He was a man known affectionately within the Organization of Afro-American Unity (OAAU), an organisation Malcolm X founded to bridge the gap between Africans on the continent and those in the diaspora as “Brother Gene” only to later be confirmed as an undercover agent with the Bureau of Special Services and Investigation (BOSSI) in the New York City Police Department (NYPD).

Several black dudes is the answer.

4 hours ago, concha said:

You are talking about small, fringe groups.

You have done nothing to show what influence they have. 

Good question on the drug sentencing.  I'm thinking most blacks,  or near as damn, who are sentenced for drug violations are sentenced in urban areas. Those are overwhelmingly run by people who are not on my side of the aisle. What's their (your) explanation?

As for you last question, I think the best answer is "alienated and demonized". Guess by who?

Go check the council of conservative Americans and the politicians that were guest speakers and invited guests of theirs.  I didn’t just randomly pull them out for no reason.

the unite the right included several right wing extremist groups to include the alt right, an ideology former WH chief strategist Brannon supports. Steve miller’s emails and ties to alt right white nationalism. Both condemned by the SPLC.    Is their platform black and minority friendly conch?    

The answer to my last question is very few if any.  

• Haha 1