George Floyd’s Death and Protests

4 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Council of conservative citizens, unite the right. None of these promote policies for the betterment of all citizens.  Trump will sign criminal justice reform because he has a lot of left leaning citizens advocating for it.  Where are those civic leaders from the right?  

He increased aid to HBCUs and eliminated AA from college admissions from non HBCUs, which by the way is where the majority of blacks graduate from.  A clever slight of hand 

Ok

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Influence matters more.  If they have the ear of influencers, they can accomplish much.  

I know exactly what unite the right was, was it a movement to unite all or a certain type?  Did they have blacks best interest at heart? 

Bias isn’t separated by political party, most of what’s dealt with is systemic, which is what the judicial process represents.  Why is there is discrepancy in overall drug sentencing conch between races?  

my question is still where are the white civic conservative voices on the issue of discrimination in all its many forms.  

If this was 1950 in Missicreappi and you were that snippy with your articulation.  I bet when the sun went down you would have your answer about those in Bold. 😎  They are the same people by being silent today on what you just articulated.  By the way a brilliant retort. 

The spirit Banneker resides in You.  

• Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I did. She was already telling him not to touch her before he ever did it. It was like she already knew what he would do. These cops know what their fellow cops are about man. Blue wall of silence and whatever bullshit gang mentality that they have though and all. No better than a street gang their own self.

"Don't you touch her. Don't you touch her." Can be heard in the background right before he turns and pushes her over. That good cop chased his ass the whole way raising hell. 

Fuck that dude man. He had no business touching that lady that was on her knees with her hands up. Qualified immunity so he's just suspended and fools here are trying to sell me that had she done the same to him nothing would have happened. 

WHAT ABOUT CHICAGO? 😎 

I read today that the reason MJ never spoke out on these issues is because culturally growing up in N.C and keeping your mouth shut kept you alive.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Cops get free reign, immunity and suspensions, reassigned with pay for committing the same exact offenses that normal citizens go face financial ruin for. 

We just simply can't understand why people are fed up with cops getting away with shit. xD

"But looters and riots." 

We'd be better to get laser focused on what got us here else we keep repeating it over and over. 

Stop speeding and just maybeeeee you’ll feel better!!!

Bahahaha. 

bgw

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

WHAT ABOUT CHICAGO? 😎 

I read today that the reason MJ never spoke out on these issues is because culturally growing up in N.C and keeping your mouth shut kept you alive.  

No it was because he didn’t want to alienate customers purchasing his product. When you speak out about something you automatically piss a large group off. Not really a great business strategy. 

Plus no one gives a shit what athletes or celebrities have to say on social issues. They live in a bubble and are out of touch. We don’t need their infinite wisdom to help guide us 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Let it go....

Mother of God. 

bgw

I'm serious what happened to the Wuhan. Dems said you must stay inside it's for your own good. Small businesses couldn't open.  They gave us a daily death count. Blah blah fucking blah.

Now it's go riot go kill go destroy small businesses. Bigger the crowds the better. So will NY,MI,IL let small businesses open when all these gatherings are over? Will they open the rest of the country?

So again what happened to the Wuhan?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

No it was because he didn’t want to alienate customers purchasing his product. When you speak out about something you automatically piss a large group off. Not really a great business strategy. 

Plus no one gives a shit what athletes or celebrities have to say on social issues. They live in a bubble and are out of touch. We don’t need their infinite wisdom to help guide us 

Here is a lesson for someone like you that has taught B.S. and lies for 400 years.  Are you ready.  I am about to school your ignorant ass.

Black people that were born in 1930  1960's had Great Grandparents that would include me who were slaves or the kids of slaves and they told us stories.  Guess when MJ was born numbnutz.  

1:  He was raised on the Plantation of his ancestors and like most rural blacks outside the towns because they were not welcomed

His words you revisionist:  MICHAEL JORDAN DOESN'T like to come home. He said once that he senses some malevolent forces waiting to pull him back into this place he escaped.

"I was a normal guy," he told me. "I grew up in a normal house."

The first free male of Michael Jordan's line was Richard James Jordan, born a slave in 1862 and freed three years later. As he neared 60, having seen both the Civil War and the 1898 coup, Richard lived on Acorn Branch Creek, which has now mostly been filled in and covered with modern Wilmington. A tiny trickle still runs in a nature reserve between the Wilmington Airport and Highway 117. People like to mountain-bike there. A century ago, Acorn Branch Creek ran directly beneath what is now Gordon Road. The Jordan family had survived for six generations in these hard tidewater counties, moving up and down Highway 117, and by the time Mike Jordan was a boy, he lived almost exactly on a spot where the last slave in the family had lived too.

That was Wilmington as the 1898 election approached.

There are two great books on what happened next, but basically two groups of elite white citizens formed secret committees to overthrow the government if the election didn't go as they wanted. The mostly Irish immigrants were enlisted as muscle. The treasonous army called itself the Red Shirts. So many white people bought guns in the lead-up to the election that the stores in the city ran out and had to request an emergency restock from dealers in Richmond and Baltimore. Like the Ku Klux Klan 30 years before, or again 30 years after, the Red Shirts rode in the night, yanking outspoken black citizens from their homes.

Two days after the election, the Red Shirts went looking for blood. A crowd of black longshoremen and stevedores who loaded cotton on the docks came back to their neighborhood to protect their families. A black store owner tried to reason with men to leave before the whites arrived.

"For the sake of your lives, your families, your children and your country, go home and stay there," he begged. "We are powerless."

They faced a choice. They chose to stay.

That's when the shooting started.

• Thanks 1

I am not done with these GOTDAMN LIARS

This is what Jordan's Dad and Grandfather went thru

That's when the shooting started.

The Red Shirts killed a still unknown number of people. At least 60 black people died. As Zucchino reported, the mob forced the resignation of the mayor, all of the aldermen and the chief of police. The black newspaper was burned down. Many black residents with money, power or education were forced to leave the city, along with white politicians who supported equality -- in some cases at gun point. Three days later, the white preachers of Wilmington told their congregation they'd done the Lord's work.

"God from the beginning of time intended that intelligent white men should lead the people and rule the country," said a Baptist minister named James Kramer, who'd carried a rifle into the streets.

No conspirator was ever charged with a crime.

North Carolina's Jim Crow laws grew out of this moment. Its aftermath can be seen in the generations of stagnated lives, yes, but perhaps the cold arithmetic of numbers reveals the terrible legacy of the coup most pointedly. In 1896, according to The New Yorker, there were 126,000 registered black voters in the state. Six years later, there were only 6,100. Black families fled the city, some moving north, others hunkering out in the swampy longleaf pine forests like the Jordans. On the morning of the coup, 56% of Wilmington's citizens were black. Two years later, the majority of citizens were white. Today, 76% of the city is white and only 18% is black.

• Thanks 1

Part II for you Tricksters that try to revise History.

The African American population living in and around Wilmington for the past 120 years has internalized a lesson that parts of America have too often tried to ignore. Michael learned it early. Once, he and his white best friend, David Bridges, went swimming at a friend's house. The parents weren't home. The boys were around 12. When the parents returned and saw a black kid in the pool, they ordered everyone out. Michael and David walked away, and as David tried to comfort his friend, they heard everyone jump back in the pool.

Michael has never told the story in public, just as he's never publicly commented on the 1898 massacre in Wilmington, not once, even in passing. Michael's great-grandfather Dawson was 6 in 1898 and didn't die until Michael's 14th birthday. He didn't need to read a book. He knew someone who lived through it. "I'm sure the family was aware and just laid low," Zucchino says. "A lot of people didn't talk about it. It was too painful and it died out after a few generations."

• Thanks 1

Part IV exposing the Revisionism and B.S. 

This history stayed buried for a long time, and when it did get passed down in words, it was usually told as a "war" in black homes and washed over as a "riot" in white ones. Two important books prior to Zucchino's exposed that history. One, by Helen Edmonds, was published in 1951 and enraged the Wilmington establishment by calling out their lies

• Thanks 1

Should I keep going exposing these GOTDAMN Liars and Revisionist.   HE GREW UP WITH A BUNCH OF DAMN TRAUMATIZED ANCESTORS THAT HE KNEW.  THIS SHIT ISN'T AS FAR BACK AS THESE DAMN REVISIONIST WANT YOU TO BELIEVE.  .  Stop insulting my intelligence and even more my history.   Swine eating Liars

Now revise this with your Tricknology.

The treasonous army called itself the Red Shirts. So many white people bought guns in the lead-up to the election that the stores in the city ran out and had to request an emergency restock from dealers in Richmond and Baltimore. Like the Ku Klux Klan 30 years before, or again 30 years after, the Red Shirts rode in the night, yanking outspoken black citizens from their homes.

image.png.55bd1ec2a113c7569c5ef662f4794099.png

In 1898, a group of treasonous white people, protesting the results of a local election, stormed through Wilmington, forcing scores of black people from their homes and killing dozens more, changing the city forever. Public Domain

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Part II for you Tricksters that try to revise History.

The African American population living in and around Wilmington for the past 120 years has internalized a lesson that parts of America have too often tried to ignore. Michael learned it early. Once, he and his white best friend, David Bridges, went swimming at a friend's house. The parents weren't home. The boys were around 12. When the parents returned and saw a black kid in the pool, they ordered everyone out. Michael and David walked away, and as David tried to comfort his friend, they heard everyone jump back in the pool.

Michael has never told the story in public, just as he's never publicly commented on the 1898 massacre in Wilmington, not once, even in passing. Michael's great-grandfather Dawson was 6 in 1898 and didn't die until Michael's 14th birthday. He didn't need to read a book. He knew someone who lived through it. "I'm sure the family was aware and just laid low," Zucchino says. "A lot of people didn't talk about it. It was too painful and it died out after a few generations."

Did MJ say this? Did you hear him say this? Seems to me sir it is you trying to be the trickster here. Gunny you're just like the rest of us man. You believe what you want to believe. 

Ole boy gave his opinion of why MJ didn't cause waves. You posted an article by a third person. Can you post anything MJ said? I watched MJ I heard out of his mouth republiCONS buy Jordans as well. So you see I believe him. He said it. If you can post him saying what whoever the fuck Zucchini claims that would be great.

Semper Fi Gunny.

Just now, DevilDog said:

Should I keep going exposing these GOTDAMN Liars and Revisionist. 

Man I think you have this stuff on standby and we’re aching to blast the board with it. Lol. 

Jordan didn’t NOT talk about politics because it scared him and made him think about stories of injustices. He was the biggest star on the planet. 

He refused to publicly endorse a black politician over a supposed segregationist. That should tell you he wasn’t into politics. Not because he was afraid or it brought back bad memories. That’s just nonsense 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Man I think you have this stuff on standby and we’re aching to blast the board with it. Lol. 

Jordan didn’t NOT talk about politics because it scared him and made him think about stories of injustices. He was the biggest star on the planet. 

He refused to publicly endorse a black politician over a supposed segregationist. That should tell you he wasn’t into politics. Not because he was afraid or it brought back bad memories. That’s just nonsense 

Yeah fuck all the proof and his own words and his family and your History   😎  

Give you 10 mins you will revise the whole damn thing and show where the Jordan's killed people and Michael doesn't speak out because he's hiding the atrocities.  Some of You are beyond help and ignorance fuels you.   

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Did MJ say this? Did you hear him say this? Seems to me sir it is you trying to be the trickster here. Gunny you're just like the rest of us man. You believe what you want to believe. 

Ole boy gave his opinion of why MJ didn't cause waves. You posted an article by a third person. Can you post anything MJ said? I watched MJ I heard out of his mouth republiCONS buy Jordans as well. So you see I believe him. He said it. If you can post him saying what whoever the fuck Zucchini claims that would be great.

Semper Fi Gunny.

Don't pay attention to the History.  Believe what you want.  Of course I made all this up along with his Family history.  Ask any black person over 50 to tell you what they Grandparents shared with them. Michael lived on the same fucking Plantation in Rural N.C. 

DO you have any sense of what happened to Black people in the rural south.  Let me help you sir look up the Great Migration and tell me what you find:   These Southern White Dudes in their 50's know the truth it was their Grandparents and they heard very different stories. 😎

Semper Fi indeed.  I am unapologetic with the Truth.  Call me a lie and show me all the happy blacks in the Jim Crow South. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Should I keep going exposing these GOTDAMN Liars and Revisionist. 

And my ancestors came to AmeriKKKa in 1912. They were Italian who didn’t bother no one. The house they bought in Edison,NJ is still in the family on Washington Ave. my great uncle owns it. He is my grandfathers brother and there were 15 children. My great grandfather died in 1948 and and my great grandma died in 1982. 

I met the family members for the first time in 1994 when I was 10. And again in 2000 and 2005. The ones that were alive at least. Not one time did I ever get an inkling of a hint of racism, or prejudice from any of them. Looking at family history, and knowing they were a tight knit middle class working family from Central Jersey, there is no impression or evidence that they had a hand in any injustices against people of different races. 

So this 400 years of lying bullshit doesn’t apply to me, pilgrim 

Just now, DevilDog said:

Don't pay attention to the History.  Believe what you want.  Of course I made all this up along with his Family history.  Ask any black person over 50 to tell you what they Grandparents shared with them. Michael lived on the same fucking Plantation in Rural N.C. 

DO you have any sense of what happened to Black people in the rural south.  Let me help you sir look up the Great Migration and tell me what you find:

Semper Fi indeed.  I am unapologetic with the Truth.  Call me a lie and show me all the happy blacks in the Jim Crow South. 

Sir that soap box is really high. I asked if you had anything where MJ himself said anything you posted. Again I heard out of his mouth what he said about politics. I believe him. I'm not believing what I want. I'm believing MJ. Are you saying MJ is lying?

I didn't ask you about all the happy Black's in the south sir. I asked if you had anything that MJ said backing up Zucchinos opinion.

4 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Influence matters more.  If they have the ear of influencers, they can accomplish much.  

I know exactly what unite the right was, was it a movement to unite all or a certain type?  Did they have blacks best interest at heart? 

Bias isn’t separated by political party, most of what’s dealt with is systemic, which is what the judicial process represents.  Why is there is discrepancy in overall drug sentencing conch between races?  

my question is still where are the white civic conservative voices on the issue of discrimination in all its many forms.  

You are talking about small, fringe groups.

You have done nothing to show what influence they have. 

Good question on the drug sentencing.  I'm thinking most blacks,  or near as damn, who are sentenced for drug violations are sentenced in urban areas. Those are overwhelmingly run by people who are not on my side of the aisle. What's their (your) explanation?

As for you last question, I think the best answer is "alienated and demonized". Guess by who?

Let me help these damn liars  🤣

Blacks were never slaves or abused.  They were willing servants that occasionally needed physical motivation.

Blacks benefited from  Jim Crow.  Jim Crow is actually a Bourbon made by peaceful whites for black Consumption to appease them

Rosa Parks was offered the opportunity to drive the Bus and a white Male was forced to watch here drive off.

MLK is the most beloved black leader ever. because 75% of America loved him.  He was shot because we didn't want him to 

move to Chicago and tarnish his reputation.  We hate Chicago

The Great Migration was not the Largest Migration of blacks out of the south due to Hatred.  They just need a break from the Heat.

Thomas Jefferson met Sally Hemmings at a Social event and asked her enslaved dad if he could date her. Because he believed all men are created equal

Plessy vs. Ferguson was a trick to use a almost white male on a Train where Blacks had free access to Ride.

Brown vs. The Board of education of Topeka Kansas  was not necessary blacks just didn't know the direction to integrated schools

White Jesus loves everyone just ask the Preacher who said killing Those blacks in WIlmington, NC it was Gods work. 

Dillon Roof did not murder 9 people it was staged to get the Confederate flag removed at the Statehouse.  His Statue should not be torn down it' heritage. 

The Confederate States didn't arm Millions of black men to fight for their captivity because they didn't want the Yankees to shoot them because they loved them.  

I'm sure most of you have the whole set 🤣

TRICKNOLOGY « TEKNIX CONCEPTS

6 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Sir that soap box is really high. I asked if you had anything where MJ himself said anything you posted. Again I heard out of his mouth what he said about politics. I believe him. I'm not believing what I want. I'm believing MJ. Are you saying MJ is lying?

I didn't ask you about all the happy Black's in the south sir. I asked if you had anything that MJ said backing up Zucchinos opinion.

Did you hear out of Thomas Jefferson's mouth what you believe of him.  Last week you told us that the Confederate States and Flag were not bad for me.  I think we are pretty good on this one sir :=😎

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Let me help these damn liars  🤣

Blacks were never slaves or abused.  They were willing servants that occasionally needed physical motivation.

Blacks benefited from  Jim Crow.  Jim Crow is actually a Bourbon made by peaceful whites for black Consumption to appease them

Rosa Parks was offered the opportunity to drive the Bus and a white Male was forced to watch here drive off.

MLK is the most  black leader ever. because 75% of America loved him.  He was shot because we didn't want him to 

move to Chicago and tarnish his reputation.  We hate Chicago

The Great Migration was not the Largest Migration of blacks out of the south due to Hatred.  They just need a break from the Heat.

Thomas Jefferson met Sally Hemmings at a Social event and asked her enslaved dad if he could date her. Because he believed all men are created equal

Plessy vs. Ferguson was a trick to use a almost white male on a Train where Blacks had free access to Ride.

Brown vs. The Board of education of Topeka Kansas  was not necessary blacks just didn't know the direction to integrated schools

White Jesus loves everyone just ask the Preacher who said killing Those blacks in WIlmington, NC it was Gods work. 

Dillon Roof did not murder 9 people it was staged to get the Confederate flag removed at the Statehouse.  His Statue should not be torn down it' heritage. 

That's all funny shit, DD.

Because nobody nobody has said anything like that but you are acting like they did.

So that's funny.

You funny, DD.  😀

Just now, concha said:

So you have connections.  Can you score me some sweet kicks?  Size 12.  Adidas or Asics preferred. Thanks in advance.

Ironically I was there yesterday and walked out of a Harlem appliance store with a flat screen lol. 

I bought it of course, but it still made me chuckle.