George Floyd’s Death and Protests

10 hours ago, DevilDog said:

This is where the Road leads.  I am black it is not exaggerated and many of us are concerned about community problems.  Most of which are economics.  We fix that we fix a lot. And I am not talking about walking up and giving my black ass a bag of money and say bye Nigg**.  I need you to show me how to make that money work.  You have that advantage I have not had the opportunity. I will fuck that money up with what I know of my environments B.S.  You helped create that environment so help me fix it.  That is how I roll.  Not begging you asking you to help me.

Frederick Douglass spoke to this very thing....

We are gonna have some rich convos over steak my dear friend.

bgw

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Philandro Castile, RIP.... remember him.

Minneapolis cops going target practice it seems.

Fuckin' hell.

https://www.startribune.com/fatal-police-encounters-since-2000/502088871/

bgw

Damn MPD... 

Abusing your power 

Not doing shit till it boils over

Letting folks rack up 18+ strikes and killing folks... 

Screw the wild west... 

Wild Minnesota... The real lawless frontier... 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Not me in particular cuz my Bank is pretty nice and i put in work.  My Girls Daughter runs a food Co-op to target the food deserts in inner city and I attend many events and activities.  Bro I am putting in work.  I set the example of a Disciplined, Hardworking Military trained USMC who happens to be black.  I don't want to Tarnish the EGA or this Melanin.  They both make up me and my friends are like a crayola box.  You will never hear me say well my white Friend. WTF.  

🙂

bgw

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Damn MPD... 

Abusing your power 

Not doing shit till it boils over

Letting folks rack up 18+ strikes and killing folks... 

Screw the wild west... 

Wild Minnesota... The real lawless frontier... 

Killing the mentally ill as an excuse for it....

De escalation exists for a reason across all spectrums of functionality.

bgw

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Just curious MHS..why do you think this is b.s.?

First off there's no Cecilia Regina on FB or Twitter that has the Profile pic somebody more than likely made a throw away account and deleted it... The only traces of this post all go back to some less than appetizing Twitter accounts... Including James Wood...  

Tensions are high as Snoop Dogg right now and Alt-Right groups love to fan the flames of racial tensions... 

Wouldn't be to hard to get people to go about buying this without fact checking... The goal of stuff like this is to spread no matter how or what... 

Unfortunately I'm not home so I can't use my Desktop or laptop to dive deeper I'm only able to use my phone currently... 

• Thanks 1

An American doesn't go around slandering a dead man's name with lies... 

They also don't kneel on a man's neck until he's dead... 

They also don't go around talking about he had a heart attack from alcohol and drugs... 

Americans don't riot and loot stores when they should be protesting for change and reformation... 

Americans also don't assault the protesters for being peaceful...

But Right now I may as well be drowning myself in  Pond Scum...  Because right now our countries making me look like a bigger liar than the Big orange one in the White house... 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Go check the council of conservative Americans and the politicians that were guest speakers and invited guests of theirs.  I didn’t just randomly pull them out for no reason.

the unite the right included several right wing extremist groups to include the alt right, an ideology former WH chief strategist Brannon supports. Steve miller’s emails and ties to alt right white nationalism. Both condemned by the SPLC.    Is their platform black and minority friendly conch?    

The answer to my last question is very few if any.  

I think if you research you'll find that at least most of the notable pols who were invited to speak at events for this group either canceled and/or later denounced the group (and these invitations are decades old). It was only founded in 1985 and the name sounds pretty innocuous. Once this group became more known for what it is, the RNC effectively renounced the group back in 90s.

The fact is that if you are conservative and believe in controlling your borders and enforcing immigration law, you will be labeled a racist by the left.  The same is true in Europe.  Parties who wish to limit and control what had become a flood of immigrants into Western Europe are automatically deemed racist. Who are they to purport to have a right to who enters their home? Socio-economic and crime issues associated with the immigration be damned.

Interestingly, such policies in the USA are in fact minority friendly as, they would keep government funds more available to actual citizens (of all colors) and reduce competition for jobs (increasing employment and driving wages higher). We have actually seen this here.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, concha said:

I think if you research you'll find that at least most of the notable pols who were invited to speak at events for this group either canceled and/or later denounced the group (and these invitations are decades old). It was only founded in 1985 and the name sounds pretty innocuous. Once this group became more known for what it is, the RNC effectively renounced the group back in 90s.

The fact is that if you are conservative and believe in controlling your borders and enforcing immigration law, you will be labeled a racist by the left.  The same is true in Europe.  Parties who wish to limit and control what had become a flood of immigrants into Western Europe are automatically deemed racist. Who are they to purport to have a right to who enters their home? Socio-economic and crime issues associated with the immigration be damned.

Interestingly, such policies in the USA are in fact minority friendly as, they would keep government funds more available to actual citizens (of all colors) and reduce competition for jobs (increasing employment and driving wages higher). We have actually seen this here.

I’m the one that brought the group to your attention.  😂 that’s the convenient ruse, when caught to renounce as if that’s a material, effective change.  They met with these groups and who knows how often before they were caught.  It’s not as if there is no history of white politicians getting into the bed with white supremacist groups.  They don’t get the benefit of the doubt 

Alt right views aren’t just closing borders to illegals but shrouding themselves in white identity and white nationalism. Richard Spencer doesn’t care about the well being of minorities, he’s said so.  You even had a sitting congressman, Steve King, who was unapologetic in his views. America is sometimes comfortable in its racism and in some cases won’t bat an eye, even in electing a Known racist congressman   

These folks don’t have my interest at heart  

Just now, Horsefly said:

I’m the one that brought the group to your attention.  😂 that’s the convenient ruse, when caught to renounce as if that’s a material, effective change.  They met with these groups and who knows how often before they were caught.  It’s not as if there is no history of white politicians getting into the bed with white supremacist groups.  They don’t get the benefit of the doubt 

Alt right views aren’t just closing borders to illegal but white shrouding themselves in white identity .  

Not sure what you find amusing.

I'm a conservative and the group is so influential to me I'd never even heard of it.

They established themselves in the mid-80s and were denounced decades ago.  Were they even "caught"? You've had to resort to using a group rejected by the party decades ago. One that hid itself behind an innocuous name and was then rejected. Decades ago. And you haven't established any real influence they had then or in the last couple of decades. Inspector Horsefly bringing it home. 🤡

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Go check the council of conservative Americans and the politicians that were guest speakers and invited guests of theirs.  I didn’t just randomly pull them out for no reason.

the unite the right included several right wing extremist groups to include the alt right, an ideology former WH chief strategist Brannon supports. Steve miller’s emails and ties to alt right white nationalism. Both condemned by the SPLC.    Is their platform black and minority friendly conch?    

The answer to my last question is very few if any.  

Well Steve King the Replican Racist in Iowa finally lost.  That's one less racist we have to overcome.  Look How long it took.  But What about Chicago 🤣

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/03/us/politics/steve-king-iowa-primary.html

Steve King, House Republican With a History of Racist Remarks, Loses Primary

Mr. King, one of the nation’s most divisive elected officials, saw his power in Congress curtailed last year after he questioned why white supremacy was considered offensive.

18 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Well Steve King the Replican Racist in Iowa finally lost.  That's one less racist we have to overcome.  But What about Chicago 🤣

Mr. King, one of the nation’s most divisive elected officials, saw his power in Congress curtailed last year after he questioned why white supremacy was considered offensive.

1) Glad to see him go.

2) As regards Chicago, 249 homicides thus far this year. 72% black victims. Overwhelmingly in South and West Chicago.  Three total police-involved shooting deaths.  Now you're up-to-date.  I'd put a laughing emoji like you did, but I don't find it funny. Not sure why you appear to.

https://heyjackass.com/

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, concha said:

I'm a conservative and the group is so influential to me I'd never even heard of it.

They established themselves in the mid-80s and were denounced decades ago.  Were they even "caught"? You've had to resort to using a group rejected by the party decades ago. One that hid itself behind an innocuous name and was then rejected. Decades ago. And you haven't established any real influence they had then or in the last couple of decades. Inspector Horsefly bringing it home. 🤡

Denouncing and rejecting mean nothing.  Of course they’re going to do that when caught. It’s called saving face.  We’ve denounced racism, white supremacy and police brutality in the past, but here we are.  

those words might placate a few, but not me.  

We’ve had real policies that created inequalities especially in the judicial system.  Those didn’t happen by accident. Going back to Nixon and his aide admitting the war on drugs targeted blacks, Lee Atwater laying out the strategy for republicans winning over white racists, the blueprint for code words 

20 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Well Steve King the Replican Racist in Iowa finally lost.  That's one less racist we have to overcome.  Look How long it took.  But What about Chicago 🤣

The fact he was re-elected knowing who he was tells me a lot about the voters.  His racism was not important, not a big enough flaw to kick him to the curb earlier.  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, concha said:

“CCC meetings have rarely featured politicians as speakers since the 2004 Intelligence Report exposé that exposed the fact that dozens of GOP politicians (and one Democrat) had been speaking at the group's events despite GOP chief Jim Nicholson's warnings in 1998. But a few have continued to associate with the CCC. In 2005, George Wallace Jr., the son of the late segregationist Alabama governor who was then an Alabama Public Service commissioner, spoke at the group's summer conference. In June 2008, another Alabama politician, state Sen. Charles Bishop (R-Jasper), addressed the group. Bishop's speech appealed to the assembled CCC crowd, particularly when he denounced the idea that Southern states should apologize for having sanctioned slavery. Bishop said that "atonement equals reparations" — meaning that apologies would surely be greeted by demands for financial payback by black Americans.“  SPLC article 

Bishop was in office as recently as 2011.  

Just now, Horsefly said:

Denouncing and rejecting mean nothing.  Of course they’re going to do that when caught. It’s called saving face.  We’ve denounced racism, white supremacy and police brutality in the past, but here we are.  

those words might placate a few, but not me.  

We’ve had real policies that created inequalities especially in the judicial system.  Those didn’t happen by accident. Going back to Nixon and his aide admitting the war on drugs targeted blacks, Lee Atwater laying out the strategy for republicans winning over white racists, the blueprint for code words 

Were they caught, or just found out the group was not some innocuous one like the name might portray?

Again, this happened decades ago. You had to go back DECADES, find some group that hid behind an innocuous name for a few years and was shit-canned. DECADES ago.

Trump has actually made progress on judicial reform. Hopefully it will help to begin to reverse the effects of the 3-strikes legislation signed int law by Clinton. Nixon? Howsabout LBJ? He was racist as hell. And again, you are going back even further in time than you were before.

Maybe you should focus more on why the living situations of poor African-Americans in our inner cities are what they are given that these areas have been run by Democrats for 3+ generations now - if not longer and often as not in blue states. Why do they find themselves in shit schools run by Democrats and their partners in the teacher's unions, policed by departments run by Democrats and live in areas businesses don't want to touch (something Trump is trying to help reverse through prosperity zones).

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

“CCC meetings have rarely featured politicians as speakers since the 2004 Intelligence Report exposé that exposed the fact that dozens of GOP politicians (and one Democrat) had been speaking at the group's events despite GOP chief Jim Nicholson's warnings in 1998. But a few have continued to associate with the CCC. In 2005, George Wallace Jr., the son of the late segregationist Alabama governor who was then an Alabama Public Service commissioner, spoke at the group's summer conference. In June 2008, another Alabama politician, state Sen. Charles Bishop (R-Jasper), addressed the group. Bishop's speech appealed to the assembled CCC crowd, particularly when he denounced the idea that Southern states should apologize for having sanctioned slavery. Bishop said that "atonement equals reparations" — meaning that apologies would surely be greeted by demands for financial payback by black Americans.“  SPLC article 

Bishop was in office as recently as 2011.  

Congrats on finding the guy.🙄

I'm sure this state politician has driven Republican state and national policy-making all on his own.

Just now, concha said:

Were they caught, or just found out the group was not some innocuous one like the name might portray?

Again, this happened decades ago. You had to go back DECADES, find some group that hid behind an innocuous name for a few years and was shit-canned. DECADES ago.

Trump has actually made progress on judicial reform. Hopefully it will help to begin to reverse the effects of the 3-strikes legislation signed int law by Clinton. Nixon? Howsabout LBJ? He was racist as hell. And again, you are going back even further in time than you were before.

Maybe you should focus more on why the living situations of poor African-Americans in our inner cities are what they are given that these areas have been run by Democrats for 3+ generations now - if not longer and often as not in blue states. Why do they find themselves in shit schools run by Democrats and their partners in the teacher's unions, policed by departments run by Democrats and live in areas businesses don't want to touch (something Trump is trying to help reverse through prosperity zones).

I just posted the article that you didn’t read.  They spoke as late as 2008.  It is evidence of the complicity of politicians to co op with racist organizations.  There was no American “come to Jesus” moment that makes me believe this behavior has stopped. It’s the reason why we have inequalities in society today.  

this administration hired both Miller and bannon who allegedly have ties with the alt right movement.   

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Congrats on finding the guy.🙄

I'm sure this state politician has driven Republican state and national policy-making all on his own.

This is America’s history, it’s been covered before.  This isn’t shocking we have racists in office and they actively court racist support.  And it’s not to unite all people of different races, creeds and religions.    

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I just posted the article that you didn’t read.  They spoke as late as 2008.  It is evidence of the complicity of politicians to co op with racist organizations.  There was no American “come to Jesus” moment that makes me believe this behavior has stopped. It’s the reason why we have inequalities in society today.  

this administration hired both Miller and bannon who allegedly have ties with the alt right movement.   

No.

Not "they". "He". One fucking guy. And that's 12 years ago.

You're really kicking ass.