George Floyd’s Death and Protests

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Because the president is not supposed to be the smartest guy or toughest person, the president  just gotta be so fucking stupid and good at distracting from what really going on, but that’s another day I’ll let troll handle how we’re all just puppets in a fake reality that I created for my own social happiness, 

well I said to much , there’s people watching on here

Trump sniffs coke and golfs , Obama played baSketball, Clinton was balls deep in his secretary, bush was welll bush was bush

you see the theme

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I guess they're arresting a good few protestors and rioters. I do see some video of folks in cuffs and the like. Definitely not all of them, or even a majority and not sure how many or why not more or whatever. 

Idk, I saw video yesterday of at least one down with a knee in the back of his neck until the other cop saw the camera and pulled his knee off. It's not like that's some of exactly what got us here today or anything you know. Cops don't think man. They just do. 

What do we do as a solution to the cop with his knee on the protestor/rioters neck when that same technique is the straw that broke the camel's back this time? How moronic is he for doing that? How good was the rioter's luck that there was a news crew filming the exchange? It was good to see that the supporting officer had the wherewithal to pull his knee from the guys neck, but, interesting that he looked right at the camera before realizing suddenly he needed to do that. 

Or do we think maybe it was ok that they had the guy choked out like that because they caught him red handed or something? Definitely seen that view back here a few times already.

That’s a tough call. It’s a fine line for sure. 

iffn It were my property I’d try to kill the mother fuckers. But I protect me and mine. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Now you're really coming off as questionable 🙄 and on the brink of laughable 

When he had the Senate and The House? You mean when he was first inaugurated? That was gone with his first midterm and he was bent on compromising with a party that wanted no parts of that adult line of thinking. Even then... his Justice Department DID actively combat this behavior 

Obama did nothing for Mexicans? That was ignorant and uninformed ... as FUCK. You should read more before carrying such strong opinions 

just say you support Trump and end it at that.. there's NOTHING similar between him and Obama 

Stop trying to kiss up to rednecks that hate you 

You’re a fucking idiot. Yes, Obama had carte blanche to do whatever he chose his first two years and did nothing for Mexicans. How fucking long do you need? Don’t feed me some dreamer bullshit. That’s a joke. I’m talking about Mexicans that are here the right way. Stay in your lane. 

I do support trump. I admit it. He is my president. I supported Obama when he was my president for eight years. Admitted to anybody who questioned me. I will support the next person as well. And the one after that. That’s the difference between me and a piece of shit like yourself. I’ve gone to war for mine while you sit behind your keyboard like a little bitch. I understand if our president fails, we all lose. I give a fuck if it’s asian transvestite running the country, just get the shit right. You want anybody who doesn’t think and look like you to fail and then pretend you’re not racist. 

And the most important similarity between trump and Obama is that they’re both narcissistic assholes who failed to keep their promises while placing blame with everybody else. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Crazy to see that the majority of these domestic terrorists look like they were impressionable youth when Obama was President. They have grown up and finally are able to unleash all that pinned up rage that Obama told them to have for police and America in general. 

Obama is probably glowing with pride right about now 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

You’re a fucking idiot. Yes, Obama had carte blanche to do whatever he chose his first two years and did nothing for Mexicans. How fucking long do you need? Don’t feed me some dreamer bullshit. That’s a joke. I’m talking about Mexicans that are here the right way. Stay in your lane. 

I do support trump. I admit it. He is my president. I supported Obama when he was my president for eight years. Admitted to anybody who questioned me. I will support the next person as well. And the one after that. That’s the difference between me and a piece of shit like yourself. I’ve gone to war for mine while you sit behind your keyboard like a little bitch. I understand if our president fails, we all lose. I give a fuck if it’s asian transvestite running the country, just get the shit right. You want anybody who doesn’t think and look like you to fail and then pretend you’re not racist. 

And the most important similarity between trump and Obama is that they’re both narcissistic assholes who failed to keep their promises while placing blame with everybody else. 

Dumb Bitch Please shut your fake stupid ass up... Again you should read more... you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. Idiots like you are worse than the trash you're trying so hard to impress .

Don't give me this fake independent shit... there's no way you ever supported Obama and you're talking the dumb, non factual' shit you're speaking on now. 

If you can't see what Obama did for Mexicans, illegal or not,then you can't possibly follow the politics you're so sensitive about.... so how about YOU stay in your lane stupid ass kissing clown. 

Funny how youd go as far to shit on the Dream Act for that Trailer approval

I've met MANY Hispanic Trump Supporters..... NONE have went that far.

What a fucking joke

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

If you criticized Trump for saying there was fine people on both sides which was true, but are calling these domestic terrorists “protestors” you need to sit all the way the fuck down. You have no credibility. 

And for the record, there was not fine people on both sides. The domestic terrorists under the who came to cause violence at a peaceful protest about the removal of a confederate statue were mostly pieces of shit. 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Dumb Bitch Please shut your fake stupid ass up... Again you should read more... you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. Idiots like you are worse than the trash you're trying so hard to impress .

Don't give me this fake independent shit... there's no way you ever supported Obama and you're talking the dumb, non factual' shit you're speaking on now. 

If you can't see what Obama did for Mexicans, illegal or not,then you can't possibly follow the politics you're so sensitive about.... so how about YOU stay in your lane stupid ass kissing clown. 

Funny how youd go as far to shit on the Dream Act for that Trailer approval

I've met MANY Hispanic Trump Supporters..... NONE have went that far.

What a fucking joke

You’re a senseless prick. Who the fuck are you to tell me what I think and have done, you fucking bum? 

That hatred that burns so deep within you, sadly, is taught. On both sides. Those white devils you hate so much (and have a burning hatred for you), you’re the same person. Too fucking stupid to see past your own skin color. Your teachers did a great job. 

The dream act was a political ploy. Don’t fool yourself. It didn’t do a fucking thing for people like me and mine. It did help and encourage more illegal aliens to take advantage of America, while we go woefully underfunded for our own. You know? Veterans. Mentally and physically disabled. Elderly. You’ll excuse me for looking out for all Americans. I’d bet your loser ass supports sanctuary cities too. 

But hey! Who gives a fuck about the people who had the balls to fight for sorry Pussies like you and your rights? 

Your hatred of anybody not like you is too much.  This is where we differ the most. You’d rather a white man fail than have a better situation for everybody. I’d rather, whoever our leader is, they succeed so we all can succeed. And you want the truth? I voted for Obama in 2008. Didn't in 2012. When my wife and I kept getting fucked it was time to hop on another train. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

10 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

You’re a senseless prick. Who the fuck are you to tell me what I think and have done, you fucking bum? 

That hatred that burns so deep within you, sadly, is taught. On both sides. Those white devils you hate so much (and have a burning hatred for you), you’re the same person. Too fucking stupid to see past your own skin color. Your teachers did a great job. 

The dream act was a political ploy. Don’t fool yourself. It didn’t do a fucking thing for people like me and mine. It did help and encourage more illegal aliens to take advantage of America, while we go woefully underfunded for our own. You know? Veterans. Mentally and physically disabled. Elderly. You’ll excuse me for looking out for all Americans. I’d bet your loser ass supports sanctuary cities too. 

But hey! Who gives a fuck about the people who had the balls to fight for sorry Pussies like you and your rights? 

Your hatred of anybody not like you is too much.  This is where we differ the most. You’d rather a white man fail than have a better situation for everybody. I’d rather, whoever our leader is, they succeed so we all can succeed. And you want the truth? I voted for Obama in 2008. Didn't in 2012. When my wife and I kept getting fucked it was time to hop on another train. 

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH YOU AND THIS DREAM ACT FUCKING FOOL 

The Dream Act was introduced 8 years before Obama became President and he never had a chance to sign it into law!

IT NEVER GOT OUT OF THE SENATE. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG  WITH YOU?? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?

I’m sincerely hoping you’re confusing this with DACA. Even then, this augments my earlier comments  to you; you should READ MORE before forming such strong opinions. You do NOT know what the fuck you’re talking about. 

I could explain Obama’s first two years in office and the absolute MAGIC he achieved in that time frame. I could also explain how that benefited every one on this Globe, even Mexicans. I just doubt you’d comprehend it at this point. You label information and truth as hatred and racism, just like your average redneck.

Please stop, you’re embarrassing yourself

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Be careful man, you can’t attack Saint Obama. 

• Haha 1

See, here goes some more of benefit of a doubt bullshit...

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article243176876.html

We have a peaceful protester on the ground on her knees with her hands up, and this cop assaults her. Is he fired? Nope. He's suspended. Wtf is this? High school? Suspended for fighting? A grown ass man that is charged with protecting and serving assaults a peaceful protester and is just suspended. Not fired. Not charged with assault. Just suspended. 

There's multitudes of this shit happening pretty much all the time. Why are the protesters chanting for "generic" justice? 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

We have to expect better from our cops. We have to do better than suspending them like they're still in fucking high school when they're assaulting people.

This guy in Ft. Lauderdale is suspended and we know he can't control his temper and actions already. If nobody charges him and he isn't fired, he'll be set right back to the street emboldened that he has license to do that type of activity and maybe more. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

We have to expect better from our cops. We have to do better than suspending them like they're still in fucking high school when they're assaulting people.

This guy in Ft. Lauderdale is suspended and we know he can't control his temper and actions already. If nobody charges him and he isn't fired, he'll be set right back to the street emboldened that he has license to do that type of activity and maybe more. 

The guy was out of line and should face consequences. There are many options (suspension without pay, take him off the street...). I'd be surprised if he doesn't face any. Suspension is step one.

There is assault (this was hardly even a worthy of being called a shove) and ASSAULT (he didn't hit her and certainly wasn't beating the shit out of her). Let's not get carried away here.

Shit is getting way out of hand.  I am all for peaceful protest.  But we have communities in flames.  People are trying to firebomb police in their vehicles (a couple of lawyers, no less, in this group). Police being shot. Small business owners - members of the community - losing their livelihoods and beating beaten and even murdered.  At least one church and a synagogue attacked... It just goes on and on and on.

It doesn't take a genius to see that people wearing black outfits and masks who's first stop each day is a store to loot or torch are not interested in justice or making life better in their communities (IF they are even FROM said communities).  Folks who genuinely care are suffering and having their messages overshadowed. Tragic on many levels.

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around how it took this long for something to be done about that Officer... 

George Floyd shouldn't be dead... 

Officer Derek shouldn't have been on the force... 

What job allows you to work with 18 complaints against you? 

A simple Grocery Bagging job would let you go if you got 18 complaints... Hell before 18 complaints you'd be gone.... 

But apparently the minneapolis police department is an exception.... 

• Thanks 3
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, concha said:

The guy was out of line and should face consequences. There are many options (suspension without pay, take him off the street...). I'd be surprised if he doesn't face any. Suspension is step one.

There is assault (this was hardly even a worthy of being called a shove) and ASSAULT (he didn't hit her and certainly wasn't beating the shit out of her). Let's not get carried away here.

Shit is getting way out of hand here.  I am all for peaceful protest.  But we have communities in flames.  People are trying to firebomb police in their vehicles (a couple of lawyers, no less, in this group). Police being shot. Small business owners - members of the community - losing their livelihoods and beating beaten and even murdered.  At least one church and a synagogue attacked... It just goes on and on and on.

It doesn't take a genius to see that people wearing black outfits and masks who's first stop each day is a store to loot or torch are not interested in justice or making life better in their communities (IF they are even FROM said communities).  Folks who genuinely care are suffering and having their messages overshadowed. Tragic on many levels.

That cop had zero reason to touch that lady. None-the-less shove/assault here or however you want to dismiss his action. Had she pushed/assaulted him, she'd be in fucking cuffs and you damned well know it. You're right, shit is definitely out if hand. Shit just like that cop in that video. 

I see and hear people keep saying they're for peaceful protest, but, got dammit only now that shit is on fire. Back when NFL players were kneeling peacefully they were the scum of the earth and nobody heard what they were saying. 

But. Yeah, shits out of hand for sure. It's been at critical mass and people have been ignoring it. So now, it's out of hand.

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around how it took this long for something to be done about that Officer... 

George Floyd shouldn't be dead... 

Officer Derek shouldn't have been on the force... 

What job allows you to work with 18 complaints against you? 

A simple Grocery Bagging job would let you go if you got 18 complaints... Hell before 18 complaints you'd be gone.... 

But apparently the minneapolis police department is an exception.... 

that Lauderdale cop is the next one. We saw him shove a female that was on her knees. Suspended. Be back on the street soon enough and emboldened. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

That cop had zero reason to touch that lady. None-the-less shove/assault here or however you want to dismiss his action. Had she pushed/assaulted him, she'd be in fucking cuffs and you damned well know it. You're right, shit is definitely out if hand. Shit just like that cop in that video. 

I see and hear people keep saying they're for peaceful protest, but, got dammit only now that shit is on fire. Back when NFL players were kneeling peacefully they were the scum of the earth and nobody heard what they were saying. 

But. Yeah, shits out of hand for sure. It's been at critical mass and people have been ignoring it. So now, it's out of hand.

Learn to read.

I didn't dismiss it.  I agree he should face consequences. But I'm not going to act like he went Mike Tyson on her as you would apparently like to portray it.

The guy's actions appear to be getting addressed. I'm curious where you rate an out-of-line cop who has been suspended (and probably facing further consequences) versus the list of acts I mentioned?

The fact is that there are several groups out there.  One is peaceful.  Another includes violent political agitators, many of whom are not even from the places they look to destroy. And yet another are just criminal assholes taking advantage to loot and blow off steam (while people's lives and neighborhoods are destroyed).  I highly doubt the last two lose much sleep over or give much thought to George Floyd.

The cop is being dealt with.

What can you say for the two violent groups I mentioned above?

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Learn to read.

I didn't dismiss it.  I agree he should face consequences. But I'm not going to act like he went Mike Tyson on her as you would apparently like to portray it.

The guy's actions appear to be getting addressed. I'm curious where you rate and out-of-line cop who has been suspended (and probably facing further consequences) versus the list of acts I mentioned?

The fact is that there are several groups out there.  One is peaceful.  Another includes violent political agitators, many of whom are not even from the places they look to destroy. And yet another are just criminal assholes taking advantage to loot and blow off steam (while people's lives and neighborhoods are destroyed).  I highly doubt the last two lose much sleep over or give much thought to George Floyd.

The cop is being dealt with.

What can you say for the two violent groups I mentioned above?

No, you're willing to dismiss him because he's a cop. Like I said, he assaulted the lady. He did it with the other lady cop screaming at him to not do it. 

Why should he be treated any differently than she would be had she pushed him? Explain that? This is the disconnect with No justice, no peace. 

His action is dismissed as "He shouldn't have done that and something is probably gonna happen to him like getting reassigned." If she shoved him, she would need to bond out, go to face a judge and or jury for assaulting an officer... and that's a maybe, if they let her live to get to the jail to begin with. 

I can read fine. I can read well enough to understand you think what he did doesn't deserve fired or jail all the while knowing that if she did that to him it'd be whoa nelly. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

Cops get free reign, immunity and suspensions, reassigned with pay for committing the same exact offenses that normal citizens go face financial ruin for. 

We just simply can't understand why people are fed up with cops getting away with shit. xD

"But looters and riots." 

We'd be better to get laser focused on what got us here else we keep repeating it over and over. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1