George Floyd’s Death and Protests

3 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

See here my Brother. When you type this type of stuff you lose your credibility acting like you’re willing to listen. 

I think in this case you may wanna act like Bennett, cause you ain't in it. 

There is a history with that character. He operates at least two profiles, both are disrespectful troll profiles. One pretending to be a Cali person while apparently being a BNU person on the other. Types inciteful trash more often than not from both profiles. 

I'm the type that gets along with practically everyone most of the time, and can respect most people's opinions and view points or at least understand where they're coming from, but, can't gee haw with that one at all. 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Yawn. Every race and religion has felt death, injustice and persecution throughout time. 

Until you someone can get the number of black on black murder under at least 90 percentage then we can talk. All this noise is meant to divide. 

No one cries these crocodile tears for any inner city deaths except the people close to the victim.

i don’t take any of the ranting and raving seriously unless the people shouting have been on the ground screaming about black on black crime. Because if black lives mattered, that’s where you would start. That’s how you break the system down and save black lives 

Focusing on a few scum cops and blaming white people for black folks dying is like Spending money in the inner city teaching people how to avoid getting killed by bears instead of raising funds and awareness on diabetes and heart disease, both whom plague the black community.

the hate and protest is misguided 

32 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

There is a history with that character. He operates at least two profiles, both are disrespectful troll profiles. One pretending to be a Cali person while apparently being a BNU person on the other. Types inciteful trash more often than not from both profiles. 

I'm the type that gets along with practically everyone most of the time, and can respect most people's opinions and view points or at least understand where they're coming from, but, can't gee haw with that one at all. 

Are you referring to me Hawg?

38 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

And you lie constantly just like your hero Don Lemon and Rachel Maddow. Probably not the first time you welched or the last

I lie constantly?...then why don't you or any of your clown posse call me out on my "lies" mam??...maybe because you're full of shit once again??....🤡

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Um. I have zero idea what the fuck you’re talking about. 

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

Are you referring to me Hawg?

No. It seemed like Sweetlarry took some exception to the interaction between you and that other character without understanding what he was jumping into. 

14 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Um. I have zero idea what the fuck you’re talking about. 

And, you had zero idea of the history of the guy that you came in to intervene for either, which, I was trying to explain. I really don't care, just giving some insight into what you were jumping in to. 

That other guy posted the same exact shit that had already been covered in the thread earlier with what he thought some gotcha moment nonsense, after he has been nothing more than a troll back here and on the varsity page for years already. Maybe I should have stayed out of it and watched to see how you aligned without even pointing that out though. Seems like there is a lot to learn about a good number of people once they start posting back here. I called myself trying to be "good looking out." 

Just forget I tried. :D

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

You can't trust them.  Everybody Black knows he was choked to death.  The B.S and Trickery exposed again.  The greatest fucking liars.  The treacherous Bastards still tried to Trick Black people.  Fuck our own eyes.  

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/independent-autopsy-finds-george-floyd-died-asphyxia-190900244--abc-news-topstories.html

Independent autopsy finds George Floyd died of asphyxia

IVAN PEREIRA
ABC NewsJune 1, 2020, 3:08 PM CDT

An independent autopsy ordered by George Floyd's family found his death was a "homicide caused by asphyxia due to neck and back compression that led to a lack of blood flow to the brain," according to early findings from the examination released Monday.

• Thanks 2

They tried to blame him claiming it was his underlying condition.  The only under lying is this 400 year racist lying under his damn Breath. I. Am unapologetic to these fucking liars and you shouldn't be either.  Don't be a coward toward this racism or this shit will run another 400 years.  

They blatantly lied and expect You to believe it.  The USMC taught me Honor, Courage and Committment and GOTDammit I stand by it proudly. 

Tricknology 101.  Create the problem and blame the victim. 

However, the Hennepin Medical Examiner's office found no evidence of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation in its initial findings of its autopsy, according to the criminal complaint issued against the officer charged in Floyd's death last Friday.

The medical examiner's initial findings were that Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease, the complaint said.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

You can't trust them.  Everybody Black knows he was choked to death.  The B.S and Trickery exposed again.  The greatest fucking liars.  The treacherous Bastards still tried to Trick Black people.  Fuck our own eyes.  

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/independent-autopsy-finds-george-floyd-died-asphyxia-190900244--abc-news-topstories.html

Independent autopsy finds George Floyd died of asphyxia

IVAN PEREIRA
ABC NewsJune 1, 2020, 3:08 PM CDT

An independent autopsy ordered by George Floyd's family found his death was a "homicide caused by asphyxia due to neck and back compression that led to a lack of blood flow to the brain," according to early findings from the examination released Monday.

I pretty much knew that would happen. You'll remember I said early on that the family should quickly go get someone that didn't have any "pressure" on them from the local government. 

Any rational person watching the video of what happened could put 2 and 2 together about how Mr. Floyd died. 

And, as per the usual, you are 100 percent correct about the playbook from both the local officials and people on here, with deflection if they can, cast blame on Mr. Floyd if they can, then try to completely dismiss what got us all here because they don't like the protests and want to conflate opportunists with the cause etc. etc. It's rinse and repeat over and over. 

Someone gives these posters what they appear to want to know about, like what generic justice the protesters want or whatever, and, they pass right by that with the same playbook too. They never really want to know what needs to be done to fix it. They only care right now today because shit is burning down and they're just appalled and can't understand what would drive a person to do such a thing.

If they'd have asked what would drive a millionaire qb with pretty much everything he could ever want to kneel during the national anthem and lose his career, rather than being dismissive and calling him and the others that used that stage for the same reason names and shit, they wouldn't need to be appalled and concerned today about burning buildings. They're just ignorant is all. It's the ones that are supposedly college grad professionals and the like that bothers me the most. They are smart enough to get to that point in their lives but too ignorant to figure out what got us to here? I think those are probably willingly ignorant. They were dismissive of the peaceful protests and now they're apparently appalled that it's anarchy. Like wtf ya know? 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

<<<Equating a pattern of police brutality that often results in a loss of life to the response of such patterns that sometimes result in the loss of property is indeed ....

Stupid. Just fucking stupid. 

Funny how we never hear about this loss of Property when whites are rioting....destroying property because of losing a football game.... or winning one.

Funny how we never heard about violence when whites were storming State Capitols because they wanted a fucking haircut....

again... bullshit

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Funny how we never hear about this loss of Property when whites are rioting....destroying property because of losing a football game.... or winning one.

Funny how we never heard about violence when whites were storming State Capitols because they wanted a fucking haircut....

again... bullshit

They now love MLK.  Only took 60 years after him dying to start perfecting the lying. 😎

• Thanks 1

It's not Rocket science... 

Everyone has tried to make excuses 

"He had intoxicants in his system"

"He had Heart problems" 

And I'll say it again... That shit didn't magically kill him when he had someone kneeling on his neck unless the knee on his neck exasperated his Heart problems... And even then you know what that would mean? ASPHYXIATION

• Thanks 3

No. It seemed like Sweetlarry took some exception to the interaction between you and that other character without understanding what he was jumping into. 

And, you had zero idea of the history of the guy that you came in to intervene for either, which, I was trying to explain. I really don't care, just giving some insight into what you were jumping in to. 

That other guy posted the same exact shit that had already been covered in the thread earlier with what he thought some gotcha moment nonsense, after he has been nothing more than a troll back here and on the varsity page for years already. Maybe I should have stayed out of it and watched to see how you aligned without even pointing that out though. Seems like there is a lot to learn about a good number of people once they start posting back here. I called myself trying to be "good looking out." 

Just forget I tried. :D

You are correct. I just take exception to assholes, especially those who are racist assholes. 

I’ve no problem with you, or most to be honest. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

again... bullshit

If those white assholes destroyed a bunch of property and burned shit to the ground, fuck em.  I’m with you. I didn’t see where that happened, but would enjoy reading about more pieces of shit. 

Please provide some links about all the shit they destroyed.

It’s just beyond silly blaming trump. Regardless of your political affiliation, blaming the president is stupid. 

I don’t recall people blaming Obama when tamir rice, Eric Garner and others were killed on his watch. And rightfully so, I might add. It wasn’t obamas fault anymore than this is trumps. I don’t recall riots regarding Micah johnson when he killed those policemen in Dallas or people blaming Obama for that. I mean, he was thought of by many in law enforcement (of all races) as the “anti cop president”. 

Idiotic actions should be judged unto themselves. Stupid people do stupid shit. Sad that everybody wants to blame everybody else except for the fucking assholes who commit the crimes.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

It’s just beyond silly blaming trump. Regardless of your political affiliation, blaming the president is stupid. 

I don’t recall people blaming Obama when tamir rice, Eric Garner and others were killed on his watch. And rightfully so, I might add. It wasn’t obamas fault anymore than this is trumps. I don’t recall riots regarding Micah johnson when he killed those policemen in Dallas or people blaming Obama for that. I mean, he was thought of by many in law enforcement (of all races) as the “anti cop president”. 

Idiotic actions should be judged unto themselves. Stupid people do stupid shit. Sad that everybody wants to blame everybody else except for the fucking assholes who commit the crimes.

Yes, some people blamed Obama for the police shooting in Dallas.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Correct, but local governments have culpability too.  This was not a one-off.  He knew it was being filmed.  He knew it was fine until it went south.  The other 3 cops had no issue with it.  The police administration coddled this behavior.  The mayor did not rein it in.  This was known by higher ups and nothing was done.  Do not absolve these people.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I know that DJT can do no wrong in some people's minds. None.

Nobody is blaming Trump for the killing, what he is catching blame for is missing the opportunity to have meaningful dialog with peaceful protestors like Kap and the other NFL players that he chose to call names and dismiss because he didn't like how and when they protested. That shit got politicized and used to dismiss the peaceful pleas for meaningful change by DJT instead of looking at what was causing those millionaires to risk their jobs and be called out by him on dumb ass twitter. 

He's catching further blame for being at best ignorant and most likely the worst side of his "when the looting starts the shooting starts" tweet. He used the exact same words as the Miami police chief did back in the 60's during the Civil rights movement. He has a Wharton education and he apparently had no idea of the racial birth of that exact line that he espoused word for word. Couple that with saying the supremacists in South Carolina were good people and etc., and... What do you expect man? I mean really? You claim to be a college educated man. Can you not look at the big picture that we've been seeing get painted since DJT was candidate for president? 

Idk. Maybe he hasn't done anything wrong. Maybe he didn't miss perfect opportunities for meaningful dialog. Maybe all the rioters and protestors and people like me are totally wrong about him. Sure seems the other way though. Sure does. 

Seems like people miss the forest for the trees a lot. Highly educated types too. Oh well. 

• Like 2