George Floyd’s Death and Protests

7 hours ago, DevilDog said:

They don't give a fuck and don't  get it.  Remember shut up and Dribble but Brees will he has an opinion and the Bros are not having this B.S.  I told you the biggest damn hypocrites.

And here’s the thing, how often do you see those on the right pointing out this biased viewpoint?  It’s clear and obvious but they are silent.  

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

But none of it is relevant to him being killed.  It’s a distraction to invalidate and marginalize the victim.  I bet you are a juror that is easily persuaded by victim character assassination.  

If you've paid attention, I have stated that (barring some shocking unseen development) the cop was wrong and should face justice. In fact, he probably should not have even still had a badge given his history but the power-that-be in Minneapolis (and we know who they are) didn't do shit about him.

I am also pointing out that there are those trying to portray the victim as a big, sweet teddy bear.  He wasn't. He was a violent criminal ex-con and junkie, and as Uncle Truthus points out, if he was all sweetness and light and such a good person, this would likely never have happened.

8 minutes ago, concha said:

If you've paid attention, I have stated that (barring some shocking unseen development) the cop was wrong and should face justice. In fact, he probably should not have even still had a badge given his history but the power-that-be in Minneapolis (and we know who they are) didn't do shit about him.

I am also pointing out that there are those trying to portray the victim as a big, sweet teddy bear.  He wasn't. He was a violent criminal ex-con and junkie, and as Uncle Truthus points out, if he was all sweetness and light and such a good person, this would likely never have happened.

Ruckus is victim blaming and shaming without knowing the person.  A person can be redeemed from past behavior.  How do you know he’s not now a big teddy bear type, do you personally know him conch? 

what we do KNOW is he was murdered by a cop from what appears to be after he was well under control and restraint  

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Ruckus is victim blaming and shaming without knowing the person.  A person can be redeemed from past behavior.  How do you know he’s not now a big teddy bear type, do you personally know him conch? 

what we do KNOW is he was murdered by a cop from what appears to be after he was well under control and restraint  

1) I think I did once. He was high on meth at the time so I'd hate to judge him.  🙄

2) Hence my saying the cop needs to face justice.  "Hooked on Phonics"

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

1) I think I did once. He was high on meth at the time so I'd hate to judge him.  🙄

2) Hence my saying the cop needs to face justice.  "Hooked on Phonics"

You wanted to be cute and clever and I countered with his comments were irrelevant ... and they still are.  🤡 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

You wanted to be cute and clever and I countered with his comments were irrelevant ... and they still are.  🤡 

You appear to be patting yourself on the back about something. Not sure what, but this is for you anyway:

source.gif

You appear to be patting yourself on the back about something. Not sure what, but this is for you anyway:

source.gif

You went off on this rant justifying this fools comments. 

👇

26 minutes ago, concha said:

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Rant? Again, if you say so.

He made some good observations.

You seem upset, Horse.  Take a break. Drink some chamomile tea.  You'll feel better.

Yes what you put out was a rant that no one asked for nor was it required. Why?   His comments and your response were irrelevant to the murder.  😂 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, DevilDog said:

They so pissed at being exposed they abuse this elderly gentlemen and refused to let another thug help him.  If you saw a crowd of black men do this to that man you would be unhinged with your hatred.  That man was abused protesting abuse.  When I see this old White brother stand up for my rights I'm embolden.  Whites who marched for our civil rights in the South was also beaten and murder by these racist bastards. 

He was protesting in Niagara Square over the murder of George Floyd

I just saw this... Wtf...

Nobody stopped to help him not a soul... 

The only one trying to help where the protesters

• Thanks 4

33 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Same here only I am not as hard on the junkie stuff.. I understand addiction and have a soft spot for the sick folk out there that suffer.. So instead of making him a martyr for BLM or some other movement he was not involved in , and this is just me, I would rather his story be told as way to help folks understand the disease and what it can lead to.  Maybe his story can help another addict seek help or even help folks who do not understand to understand what is truly the biggest threat in America.. Cure addiction and you fix 90% of the problems that go on in the inner city neighborhoods.. Don't stop there as addiction has no racial, socioeconomic or gender bounderies.. It effects EVERYONE

I am not blaming addiction for the cops actions or necessarily for social injustices.. just in this case the victim would not be in this situation if he was not an addict and that is a truth.. The cops will face their truths as well in court but again in my opinion this event is not related to all the stuff people want to make it about... It is one event that happened that has quite a few story lines leading up to it but those are unique to the participants... Hold the cops accountable for their actions and use Mr Floyds life story to help others understand the real number #1 killer in this country. Opiate addiction is no fucking joke.. Opiate deaths have gone up over 400% percent since 2000 and although opiate addiction may not be listed as a cause of death in this case it definitely played a part, a very large part..

The issue I have with the arm chair analysis of this mans life is that every choice we make, good or bad, have direct consequences or may be butterfly ripples that affect us in other ways.  As such, if we are going to open up how his choice to use drugs led to his murder, then you’d have to also examine what other circumstances affected his life and may have led to his drug use and other behavior. To not do that, is to subtly shift the blame onto the victim for what another did. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yes what you put out was a rant that no one asked for nor was it required. Why?   His comments and your response were irrelevant to the murder.  😂 

Well, now.

I was unaware I needed permission.

I was unaware you were The Guy who determined the bounds of conversation.

"People who do stupid things win stupid prizes".

That goes for cops and criminals both.

Glad to see you have your sense of humor though. Odd as it is.

Well, now.

I was unaware I needed permission.

I was unaware you were The Guy who determined the bounds of conversation.

"People who do stupid things win stupid prizes".

That goes for cops and criminals both.

Glad to see you have your sense of humor though. Odd as it is.

Conch go to work, make your boss some money.  I don’t have time to go around and around with you this morning on your post that was irrelevant about a murder. 

cheers 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Conch go to work, make your boss some money.  I don’t have time to go around and around with you this morning on your post that was irrelevant about a murder. 

cheers 

Been working.

Oh, wait, shit. I forgot.

"Permission to speak"?

🤡

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Been working.

Oh, wait, shit. I forgot.

"Permission to speak"?

🤡

You’re already under the dominion and shackled in thought by the Republican Party, I wouldn’t do that to you also.  Of course you’re free to speak around me.  😉 

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You’re already under the dominion and shackled in thought by the Republican Party, I wouldn’t do that to you also.  Of course you’re free to speak around me.  😉 

Uh-huh.

Which part gave that away?

When I said the cop deserves to face justice?

Or pointing out that the victim wasn't the stellar citizen we're expected to believe he was?

Let me know, Hercules.

🤣

Uh-huh.

Which part gave that away?

When I said the cop deserves to face justice?

Or pointing out that the victim wasn't the stellar citizen we're expected to believe he was?

Let me know, Hercules.

🤣

It’s a joke and light hearted jab conch, hence the wink. 🤦‍♂️ 

4 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

His comments are irrelevant to the case but your crazy if you think the drug use history and those found in his system won't be huge part of this case. As will the underlying health conditions that were likely caused by the years of drug abuse.. The whole defense for the cops will be the actual cause of death and that, at this point, is not 100% known for sure ( from a legal standpoint). So that will get debated heavily in this case during the trial..

Simple really if the defense can get the jury to agree that the victim did not choke out by knee but rather cardiac arrest or OD then that opens it up to then what part the cops action played in exasperating the event or if their indifference to the complaints by the victim and lack of action to get him medical help played a part. There are witnesses that were not cops on the scene that said Lloyd was complaining about having trouble breathing before he went down to the ground so that has to be explored.. Just saying this will be a very interesting case should it go to trial.. Expert witnesses galore for sure...

Did the knee exacerbate the problem, why was aid never rendered even after George continued to complain?  

it’s only interesting to those who are looking for avenues and ways to exonerate a murderous act.  Enjoy!  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

The problem with  many in White America is they are always 40 years behind Black people on civil rights.  Because they  perfected their uncivil rights on us.  Slavery,  The Constitution, 13th Amendment, peonage, black codes, sundown laws, Jim Crow, poll taxes, convict labor, sharecropping, voter intimidation and discrimination, over drafted in Wars, etc.  Now if we let this 400 years of failure (racist) provide us tutelage on racism then we truly deserve King James Jesus, Swine eating and being labeled a thug by a 400 year old Neaderthug.  The only thing he has given us is White Jesus who is an epic failure with making them true Christians and a terrible diet many of us still eating his slave scraps like pigs feet, ears and swine Guts.

Malcolm X.   "If a Man won't  treat you right, he won't teach you right"

The

Hate

U

Get

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1