George Floyd’s Death and Protests

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Honestly I forget Caj is even here sometimes... 

And it's best I continue doing so...

Ironically, he's front-and-center for the racists I have on ignore for calling DD a n*****.

Caj is a human piece of shit.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, concha said:

So a leftist guy who presides over a leftist city whose own law enforcement officials allowed an abusive cop with a criminal record to be hired and remain on that city's police force and kill a helpless man - and who later sat back and allowed his city to be ransacked -expects the rest of us to pay for it.

Vote Dem.

EZx2jc8WoAAwyUT?format=jpg&name=small

We need to add an asterisk

*An American that presides over an American city that pays American taxes to an American government even thought it's currently presided over by someone that fancies places not presided over by his political base "not American" and has those sentiments echoed by many here. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Honestly I forget Caj is even here sometimes

That's because I'm not making an ass out of myself in every single racially motivated thread that pops up on a message board on the internet.

Who are you again and where are you from? Thanks 

10 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

That's an indicator of a sad life.... 

FYI, he also has issues with interracial marriage and thinks that use of then-bomb is perfectly OK, and I quote, "when needed".

I wouldn't cross the street to piss on the guy if he was on fire.

10 minutes ago, concha said:

Ironically, he's front-and-center for the racists I have on ignore for calling DD a n*****.

crying concha.....yourself and double-talk d are the 2 biggest racists on this forum and most educated people here know it.

Your pissant battles with double-talk d are amusing....this is at least the 20th "racial confrontation" you two idiots have engaged in. 

Give it a fuckin rest already.

Jerk.

12 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

We need to add an asterisk

*An American that presides over an American city that pays American taxes to an American government even thought it's currently presided over by someone that fancies places not presided over by his political base "not American" and has those sentiments echoed by many here. 

** An American asking other Americans to pay for the freely-made choices and fuck ups of his and his own.  Your appeal to complete lack of responsibility and accountability is noted (and expected).

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, concha said:

** An American asking other Americans to pay for the freely-made choices and fuck ups of his and his own.  Your appeal to complete lack of responsibility and accountability is noted (and expected).

Eh, that's a two way street. We see red run states needing to grovel for American funding on a regular too. The fact that is lost on you is also duly noted and expected. 

• Haha 1

My Marine Corps has risen to the call the last few days.  General's blasting putting  active duty Troops against civilians and blasting the President and now this.   My pride is even more present.  I wish the Montford Point Marines were here for this announcement.  Now off to the Joint Reserve base in Ft.Worth for some shopping and buy an ever bigger Semper FI! Retired USMC bumper sticker .  I was indoctrinated in Honor, Courage and Commitment 

h

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, concha said:

Doesnt DD's rants put all us whiteys in the same category as Cajun? Seems to me they do. Werent all of our ancestors wealthy slave owners? Hasnt that hate DNA trickled down to you and I? According to him it has.

3 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Doesnt DD's rants put all us whiteys in the same category as Cajun? Seems to me they do. Werent all of our ancestors wealthy slave owners? Hasnt that hate DNA trickled down to you and I? According to him it has.

Actually it doesn't. I have never said all whites.  I said the racist ones and still stand by that.  Systematic racism is rooted in white supremacy.  Not in the neighbor next door.  If he sees this and not act then dammit he's part of the problem.  Isn't 90% of black America ranting currently?

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, concha said:

Democrats=Dependency. Ever since the shameful Texan Lyndon Johnson figured out flopping out the govt tit to poor folks would equal votes. And it continues today. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rockinl said:

Democrats=Dependency. Ever since the shameful Texan Lyndon Johnson figured out flopping out the govt tit to poor folks would equal votes. And it continues today. 

Take that back to the great depression and FDR as far as dependency of Americans on their federal government. 

It's nice how everyone likes to equate it one party vs. another always, when all Americans are dependent on the federal government to varying degrees. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Actually it doesn't. I have never said all whites.  I said the racist ones and still stand by that.  Systematic racism is rooted in white supremacy.  Not in the neighbor next door.  If he sees this and not act then dammit he's part of the problem.  Isn't 90% of black America ranting currently?

You literally use "you" and "your" when directly addressing ME on these issues. You lie about my family.

At best you do a piss poor job of caveating your rants and accusations.

Truth.

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Take that back to the great depression and FDR as far as dependency of Americans on their federal government. 

It's nice how everyone likes to equate it one party vs. another always, when all Americans are dependent on the federal government to varying degrees. 

1929 = Great depression. NO jobs. 1965 = great government giveaways to people who CHOOSE not to work. Apples and oranges.

And dont thtink Im talking about any one race. I have a couple of the lazy motherfuckers in my extended family. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, concha said:

You literally use "you" and "your" when directly addressing ME on these issues. You lie about my family.

At best you do a piss poor job of caveating your rants and accusations.

Truth.

Thanks again your tutelage to me is not accepted.  That should make it easier for us both.  Go back to the posts and see who addressed whom first.   You felt the need to put me in place and I felt the need to not accept  it. 

• Like 1

In this particular scenario, somebody wants the buck to stop at the guy running Minneapolis, and ignore the fact that nationwide policy failure is wbat has led to the issues that this particular guy is requesting for. 

The buck stops at the very top. Not there because you want it to. 

Same clowns were calling for American tax dollars to pay for military action against Americans on their own soil too. 

Clearly they're more than a little off kilter. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, concha said:

You literally use "you" and "your" when directly addressing WHITE PEOPLE IN GENERAL on these issues.

I edited it with my opinion......

This, is what I read every time, as I think anyone who reads the post would. Its overtly obvious to me what is meant.

Each day a white Democrat tells me that a white Republican is racist. And a Republican tells me that a Democrat is got me on a plantation and is racist. Many of you use that tactic about poverty.  So each day you call each other a racist.   So since you never lie I believe them.  And when I say you and your now that's  offensive.  So if you and yours is an offensive pronoun let me know what pronoun would make you feel better or should I just use Democrat or Republican😂  We used  to this false equivalence.  One black person commits a crime and you broad brush us all the fucking time.  Do you care about that no and neither do I about your feelings? I do onto others as the do unto me.  Is me an acceptable pronoun 😌