George Floyd’s Death and Protests

5 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Man... blacks don't dislike her because she's anti Democrat....

Blacks dislike her because she anti BLACK

She will ALWAYS side with white Supremacy,  whether politics are involved or not

Didn't she just post a video all but justifying the death of George Lloyd? (just because she says she isn't doesnt make it so)

Wasn't she trying to justify the murder of Ahmaud Arbery?

Neither of these have shxt to do with being a Democrat 

Again just a black white supremacist 

Somebody give this man a Trophy... 

2 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Man... blacks don't dislike her because she's anti Democrat....

Blacks dislike her because she anti BLACK

She will ALWAYS side with white Supremacy,  whether politics are involved or not

Didn't she just post a video all but justifying the death of George Lloyd? (just because she says she isn't doesnt make it so)

Wasn't she trying to justify the murder of Ahmaud Arbery?

Neither of these have shxt to do with being a Democrat 

Again just a black white supremacist 

She didn’t say he deserved to die. No justification. She made a point to say he didn’t deserve to die. She said he was a career criminal, garbage human who was high on drugs when a cop negligently subdued him. She said he wasn’t a martyr or hero. He was allegedly a piece of shit actually. There are TONS of people who die tragically that were much better to society than this guy. He didn’t deserve to die. But he shouldn’t be remembered as this historical hero. 

And If you are more angry at his death than David Dorn’s death, then congrats, you have graduated into piece of shit territory as well

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

She didn’t say he deserved to die. No justification. She made a point to say he didn’t deserve to die. She said he was a career criminal, garbage human who was high on drugs when a cop negligently subdued him. She said he wasn’t a martyr or hero. He was allegedly a piece of shit actually. There are TONS of people who die tragically that were much better to society than this guy. He didn’t deserve to die. But he shouldn’t be remembered as this historical hero. 

And If you are more angry at his death than David Dorn’s death, then congrats, you have graduated into piece of shit territory as well

I watched the video in full.... the entire presentation was a justification.... regardless of what she calls it 

Again... its a manufactured point for her to debate to the delight of white supremacist 

No one has called this person a hero besides the folk that knew him

That video was completely irrelevant and unnecessary 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Candace Owen's is a genius when it comes to manufacturing points to debate in order to make leftists look bad

No one .... no where... has said this man is some kind of leader or hero... but the way she's going off youd think there were proposals to  name a elementary school after the man🤦🏾‍♂️

Still, the liberal in me finds it rather honorable that many in this country would seek justice for the worst among us

Great job countering her stats and facts. 🤡

And you apparently didn't see much of his memorial. Have you asked yourself why his criminal record isn't discussed on the mainstream media? Of course you haven't.

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Great job countering her stats and facts. 🤡

And you apparently didn't see much of his memorial. Have you asked yourself why his criminal record isn't discussed on the mainstream media? Of course you haven't.

I am not here to counter her stats or facts dumb ass senile man ... I question their relevancy and purpose. I also disagree with how she interprets her facts most of the time

And what would you expect at his memorial 🤡  indeed 

• Haha 1

Just now, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

I am not here to counter her stats or facts dumb ass senile man ... I question their relevancy and purpose. I also disagree with how she interprets her facts most of the time

And what would omyou expect at his memorial 🤡  indeed 

1) Of course you aren't because you can't. As she says, you're just here to yell "Coon".

2) Apparently not the truth. "Indeed."

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

We all act and think different just like everyone else... 

After all you like Candace and she acts and thinks WAYYYY Different... 

Curious if you actually watched her video and are able to counter or even just critique the super weird facts and statistics and such that she uses. It must just all be crazy talk, right?

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, concha said:

Curious if you actually watched her video and are able to counter or even just critique the super weird facts and statistics and such that she uses. It must just all be crazy talk, right?

No I listened to as much as my stomach would allow... 

But much like her I was full of shit... 

Unlike her I went and got rid of it... 

See the thing is I've listened to Candace before because I wanted to see what she was all about and that's how I know what she's like and what shes about... You see Concha I like to research into people and I'm very thorough..   I will never and I mean never support or align myself with someone: 

Who is Anti-Muslim 

Tries to justify Hitler or use him as a positive example for anything. 

Tried to use a murder victim to push an Anti-immigrant agenda 

Or someone who is a self loathing as she is... 

Nor Willfully interviews with Infowars/Alex "Turn the Frogs Gay" Jones... 

Candace won't ever openly admit it but she's one of the "I'm black but I don't want to be" crowd... She preaches about saving black people but look at who she attracts... Far right people and Right wing extremist...  Only thing she's trying to save is money..  

I don't need to watch everything to know what she's about. Like I said... If she could be as white as snow white and dye her hair blonde she would... 

• Thanks 2

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

No I listened to as much as my stomach would allow... 

But much like her I was full of shit... 

Unlike her I went and got rid of it... 

See the thing is I've listened to Candace before because I wanted to see what she was all about and that's how I know what she's like and what shes about... You see Concha I like to research into people and I'm very thorough..   I will never and I mean never support or align myself with someone: 

Who is Anti-Muslim 

Tries to justify Hitler or use him as a positive example for anything. 

Tried to use a murder victim to push an Anti-immigrant agenda 

Or someone who is a self loathing as she is... 

Nor Willfully interviews with Infowars/Alex "Turn the Frogs Gay" Jones... 

Candace won't ever openly admit it but she's one of the "I'm black but I don't want to be" crowd... She preaches about saving black people but look at who she attracts... Far right people and Right wing extremist...  Only thing she's trying to save is money..  

I don't need to watch everything to know what she's about. Like I said... If she could be as white as snow white and dye her hair blonde she would... 

So you cannot disprove her points, stats and facts.

Got it. Thanks.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Touché. Lol

seriously though she has a large social media following and knows how to use her platform. I agree. She does need to be more visible in the inner city. Hold town halls with leaders in the communities. I always hear her passionate about the lack of change for minority. She seems to genuinely want change. 

That’s the whole issue Bull.  Look if she wanted to get the message to black people she’d get it to THEM.  There are plenty of venues to do that. 

I dismiss her for her marginalizing or ridiculing black anguish and frustration and voicing that to white audiences. I’m also very suspicious of a person whose ridicule of a group is much louder than their help.  

• Thanks 2

Candace Owen's is a double agent like the Yellow Rose of Texas.  Blacks are now smarter we had the greatest liars to learn from.  She actually hates Becky.  Cuz Becky is getting all the Brothas.  Everytime she has a conversation  with White Women she goes Straight  Black and tell Becky pretty much fuck you I'm a black woman.  Then quickly realize her inner sista is about to get exposed.  She gathers herself and help expose all those GotDamn Right Wing racist.  She's  not the only submersible we have coming.  She replaced Omarosa our first plant into your trickery  😎. Remember when she did the same and talk down to blacks for your amusement.  We tricked that ass.  Candace is a Plant.  We know all these damn racist on the Right.  Go ahead Candace.   Now proof of Omarosa. Candace got troves.   Omarosa voted for Obama 😎 Fact

• Like 1

Go to the 4:35 Mark she goes full black woman and almost blows the whole damn charade.  Get your Money Candace and in 2yrs I look fwd to your book and tapes. l😎 I refuse to believe an intelligent black woman who talk down black people to an audience of white people and get paid Cuz they eat that stuff up is nothing short of brilliant.  No one Black ever listens to  her.  That's the schick.   She's brilliant the tapes and book will be awesome.   She says my expertise is I'm black in America that was for us sophisticates to read between the lines.  In a room of white people and even the black woman they like is pissed at em.    Believe me she will be Hated in 720 days like Amorosa.   Thanks Omarosa: Job well done

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Go to the 4:35 Mark she goes full black woman and almost blows the whole damn charade.  Get your Money Candace and in 2yrs I look fwd to your book and tapes. l😎 I refuse to believe an intelligent black woman who talk down black people to an audience of white people and get paid Cuz they eat that stuff up is nothing short of brilliant.  No one Black everlistens to  her.  She's brilliant the tapes and book will be awesome.   She says my expertise is I'm black in America that was for us sophisticates to read between the lines.  In a room of white people and even the black woman they like is pissed at em.  

Candace kicking ass.

Good for her.

• Haha 1

They so pissed at being exposed they abuse this elderly gentlemen and refused to let another thug help him.  If you saw a crowd of black men do this to that man you would be unhinged with your hatred.  That man was abused protesting abuse.  When I see this old White brother stand up for my rights I'm embolden.  Whites who marched for our civil rights in the South was also beaten and murder by these racist bastards. 

He was protesting in Niagara Square over the murder of George Floyd

• Thanks 3

49 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Candace Owen's is a double agent like the Yellow Rose of Texas.  Blacks are now smarter we had the greatest liars to learn from.  She actually hates Becky.  Cuz Becky is getting all the Brothas.  Everytime she has a conversation  with White Women she goes Straight  Black and tell Becky pretty much fuck you I'm a black woman.  Then quickly realize her inner sista is about to get exposed.  She gathers herself and help expose all those GotDamn Right Wing racist.  She's  not the only submersible we have coming.  She replaced Omarosa our first plant into your trickery  😎. Remember when she did the same and talk down to blacks for your amusement.  We tricked that ass.  Candace is a Plant.  We know all these damn racist on the Right.  Go ahead Candace.   Now proof of Omarosa. Candace got troves.   Omarosa voted for Obama 😎 Fact

Instead of fighting the "Becky's" she should drop the act... But money makes the world go round... 

I ain't got a Becky or a Candace... 

I'm happy with who I do have.... 

She'd have a fit if I told her I was with a Indonesian Muslim girl...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Instead of fighting the "Becky's" she should drop the act... But money makes the world go round... 

I ain't got a Becky or a Candace... 

I'm happy with who I do have.... 

She'd have a fit if I told her I was with a Indonesian Muslim 

We have to talk.  Peace be unto you.  

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

We have to talk.  Peace be unto you.  

Thing is I'm not Muslim and she knows that. But I've known her a long long time only recently has anything romantic started... Which is why I tried to go to Cali for my birthday but again... Coronavirus said N O.... 

Not quite sure what to do yet on that front... But I'm not gonna let it stop me... 

• Like 1