George Floyd’s Death and Protests

11 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

White privilege doesnt mean whites don't struggle or are not poor.  It means the  Color of your skin doesntcontribute and is not an hindrance to that struggle.  It does overwhelmingly for black people.  I can prove it.

What was once a hindrance to black people, is now a dependent crutch. The black couples we hang out with are successful and dont want anyone telling them how oppressed and beat down they should feel and how "whitey" should join their team and help them feel better about themselves.

They are anything but beat down.

13 minutes ago, rockinl said:

What was once a hindrance to black people, is now a dependent crutch. The black couples we hang out with are successful and dont want anyone telling them how oppressed and beat down they should feel and how "whitey" should join their team and help them feel better about themselves.

They are anything but beat down.

Ok I'm successful and it came with work.  I grew up in East Texas.  It's still a hindrance to this day and that's no crutch either.   I know what I'm talking about.   Jackie Robinson once was the 1st black major leaguer and people would say see they got an opportunity to play baseball.  Indeed with insults and fastballs to the head.  Why does LeBron James have the same understanding as an impoverished kid but many cant understand why? If you don't believe that blacks are oppressed go with that because you know these  black couples.  I know a poor white couple that doesn't lead me to believe that is the representative of the majority.   Benjamin Banneker wasn't a slave tell me how he avoided it and 99% didn't.  Were they using a crutch since he wasn't? You may now Google him to know who he is.  You even have a post claiming Democrats are a problem. Are they Racist?  Name 2 wealthy black men in East Texas that is not catching a football.  

• Like 1

All these coaches, judges Mayors, cops and teachers are being exposed for calling us Niggers including at Clemson and Utah since this Flair up.  But yeah those are in no way indicative of any oppressionn.  GTFOH with this B.S.  They are on a major apology tour.  Should I expose it or was that too long ago.  It has been less than a Month after All. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Thanks again your tutelage to me is not accepted.  That should make it easier for us both.  Go back to the posts and see who addressed whom first.   You felt the need to put me in place and I felt the need to not accept  it. 

Cool.  

You enjoy blasting emails where you paste an entire race with your broad brush and lie, and declare yourself educated and an educator.

What a damned shame.

1 hour ago, rockinl said:

Doesnt DD's rants put all us whiteys in the same category as Cajun? Seems to me they do. Werent all of our ancestors wealthy slave owners? Hasnt that hate DNA trickled down to you and I? According to him it has.

Unfortunately these days, they do.

It's really unfortunate.

49 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

In this particular scenario, somebody wants the buck to stop at the guy running Minneapolis, and ignore the fact that nationwide policy failure is wbat has led to the issues that this particular guy is requesting for. 

The buck stops at the very top. Not there because you want it to. 

Same clowns were calling for American tax dollars to pay for military action against Americans on their own soil too. 

Clearly they're more than a little off kilter. 

You mean to protect American people and American property because states and municipalities refuse to?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, concha said:

Cool.  

You enjoy blasting emails where you paste an entire race with your broad brush and lie, and declare yourself educated and an educator.

What a damned shame.

Now my day is ruined.  I'm so sorry that you are upset.  Hopefully I can sleep tonite. I wont be praying to you know who for forgiveness. Now go eat some Bacon. Im never going to agree with you on matters of black people.  I'm good with me having their best interest at heart. I'm ✔

15 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Here's a knowledge breakdown on America and why we are here 400 years later.

As African Americans we cannot listen to the Non Racist tell us about racism.  We have lived it and had it perfected on us for 400 years.  How did we get here?  First you have to teach White America the difference between Non-Racist and Anti-Racist.   

80% of White America is Non Racist by that I mean they don't practice racist tendencies and they are just fine with that.  The problem with this group is they are not Anti-Racist.  Example George Floyd is obviously murdered another Cop checked his neck to make sure he was dead and the Non-Racist will go out of his way to apply equal fault to Mr. Floyd.  He was a drug User, He went to Jail, He has a Baby Mama.  He has to find a way to fault Mr. Floyd no matter what.  He can't help himself or (mention Chicago).  They will spend not one Moment trying to find out all the 18 Instances of abuse filed against that White Cop.    Ask one of them to tell you one thing he did.  This is the Non-Racist that make up the majority of White America.  If you read the posts here he has distinguished himself.  He is the same person that will say only 25% of Southerners owned slaves as to make you feel better.  He never explains why the other 75% never tried to stop it.  They would be too busy being non Racist and explaining it away.  Now 10%  are Anti-Racist like a fellow co-worker who has learned a lot about Black History from me and is full on Anti-Racist.  He declared that Man was murdered and still White people make excuses.  They have not made one excuse about that old white man being at fault for the cops that shoved him down.    The other 5% are just fucking racist and posts meme's of the George Floyd challenge, He's just a Thug Nigg^^ and other vile Shit.  The problem with America 85% is made up of Non-Racist and Racist.   Like the white man in Maryland who stopped his bike ride too assault two Anti-Racist white teenage girls putting up Black Lives Matter signs.  You know the Non-Racist who co-op's ALL LIVES MATTER AS A SLOGAN or Just Despises Kaepernick for  taking a Knee while driving off with a Rebel Flag on his Truck.   400 years of this damn Madness.  It's fucking tiring and has to stop.       

GettyImages-1245699297-e1591401864599.jpg?w=560&h=316&crop=1

Pretty darn good explanation. Going to share it with some friends. Most of my friends are white and don't understand my anger over certain things. Most are mos def anti racist and some fall into the other group. Grew up with my core of friends since diapers and never saw me as a minority. They would say a immigrant joke and I would say wtf and they would say dude you know we don't mean you. You're not like them. You're born and raised with us in Carmel. Your fam has money so it's different. Fuck no it's not. Thanks brother.

• Thanks 1

Just now, DevilDog said:

Now my day is ruined.  I'm so sorry that you are upset.  Hopefully I can sleep tonite 

I'll try.

The sad part is that you no doubt will sleep like a baby while behaving little better than a dark-skinned version of the folks you condemn.

Whatever has changed you did not do it for the better.

4 minutes ago, concha said:

You mean to protect American people and American property because states and municipalities refuse to?

So it's ok to appropriate American funds when YOU want to see them appropriated right? 

Even in the face of the Posse Comitatus Act, yet these same American funds shouldn't be appropriated when YOU don't think they should be. You see people of other parties as non-American and not worthy of appropriation. 

This is all expected from your ilk. Dollars over lives with people like you always and American funds are only ok to be appropriated to who your party thinks they should be appropriated to. You, the guy that's been on the wrong historical side of race based arguments and all for years on here already. Sure man. We all agree that you and your ilk should always be in control of appropriations of all America's money forever. xD

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So it's ok to appropriate American funds when YOU want to see them appropriated right? 

Even in the face of the Posse Comitatus Act, yet these same American funds shouldn't be appropriated when YOU don't think they should be. You see people of other parties as non-American and not worthy of appropriation. 

This is all expected from your ilk. Dollars over lives with people like you always and American funds are only ok to be appropriated to who your party thinks they should be appropriated to. You, the guy that's been on the wrong historical side of race based arguments and all for years on here already. Sure man. We all agree that you and your ilk should always be in control of appropriations of all America's money forever. xD

Don't use the Pronoun YOU. I just learned in this thread that is equivalent of saying Nigg## 😄

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Murder is wrong regardless of whose doing it...

But We both know damn well that a black man who kills a white person is gonna get what's coming to him and the legal system will make damn sure of that.... 

If this situation was reversed and George Floyd was some petty criminal who shot and killed a white man the book would've been thrown at him day one...  

Much faster than they arrested the cop who killed him... 

Shit perfect example Ahmad Arbery... You have any clue how long it took them to arrest the ass hats that shot him? They had to turn it over to the state because Glynn County was fucking botching it...

Glynn county and I believe 2 different prosecutors refused to hand down any charges.  But yeah, listen to the dumbass racist bitch who claims it's not really like that.  

24 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Pretty darn good explanation. Going to share it with some friends. Most of my friends are white and don't understand my anger over certain things. Most are mos def anti racist and some fall into the other group. Grew up with my core of friends since diapers and never saw me as a minority. They would say a immigrant joke and I would say wtf and they would say dude you know we don't mean you. You're not like them. You're born and raised with us in Carmel. Your fam has money so it's different. Fuck no it's not. Thanks brother.

Thank you sir! Please do share.  I would like for you to hit me up with some feedback.  My friends are Ant-Racist as well.  There is a clear distinction.  Actually a conversation with a white Male friend led to me writing that last week.  He described his friends, relatives and others.   He's one smart dude and one of the best salesmen at our Company.  He said man thanks for showing me so much and I teach others.  He really didn't know what Juneteenth was.  I said Black Texans celebrate it more than the 4th of July.  And now we celebrate it together.  That's what knowledge does it opens minds.  He learned about it just said WTF how could I been in Texas my whole life with Texas History and not know this.  Hiding History hides one faults that will reveal present circumstances. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

A Mexican American defending a black American. Now that's progress cause I can assure you that's rare where I live. Matter if fact, around here white folks and black folks get along much, much better than Hispanics and blacks. Way to go. Group hug now. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I feel sorry for what you've been. See how that works.  I don't need your sorrow or your empathy for me personally.  I know that might be shocking.  I respect everyone who respects me.  I don't get vile and act an ass I post facts to truth.  I notice you haven't protested any of my content as lying thus you protest because it makes you uncomfortable.  I don't structure my life on the comfort of others that's why America is once again at the door of decisiveness.  Do You not see what is being shouted and what the world is watching?  IT'S AMERICA AND IT'S HYPOCRISY ON FULL DISPLAY  What I say is what Black America talks about behind closed doors and among themselves.   Did I say you were full of hate.  I know this a Nazi would protest the hell out of being shown the horrors of the Holocaust a German would not.  Thus ones protest or deflections of this 400 year old record is tiring and I am convinced you can't make a seeing man understand what a blind mind refuses to see.  Indeed Bye Concha I am sorry for what you are.   I have a ton of friends of your persuasion funny none of them feel sorry for what I am.  They often contact me for thoughts and content and a few call me Boss every day at work 😎

Remember that your Patriots are taught to me as Heroes. But mine are declared  Militants. Like how you magically feel sorry for what I have become.  You don't know me or what I've become.   

And I love this woman>  She is a National Treasure.  I have spent just as much time listening to her as I have Malcolm X. 

She has been speaking truth for almost 50 years. Listen to it all. She knows. She is right, it is all very "dangerous".

The Color of Law.  Just downloaded it.  

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Don't use the Pronoun YOU. I just learned in this thread that is equivalent of saying Nigg## 😄

At least I didn't say EWE. 

It seems to me reading over his stance for the last few days,, that he deems some people more American than others, therefore they deserve their grievances redressed more quickly and at the fullest extent available including military action against those he deems less American and therefore less deserving of having their grievances redressed in any fashion, pretty much at all. They shan't be allowed any American funding to fix anything because he doesn't like the way their leaders responded to those he apparently deems somehow less American and less worthy of having their grievances redressed, even though you Mr. Devil Dog have thoroughly proven one set of Americans' grievances have gone without sufficient redress for much much longer.  

Basically one set of Americans are quite frankly deemed more valuable to him than another, and, he sits on his fools throne trying to figure out wtf is actually going on today in America and why. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

I have a feeling that you "love" anyone that agrees with your "facts" and kisses your ass. Your disdain for white people becomes more obvious all the time. And I couldn't care less how many white friends you have. I have just as many black friends who are successful and dont continually feel the need to whine about the past 24/7. They live the exact kind of life I do, respect those who respect me.  Apparently your white friends and coworkers are all spineless cupcakes who feel apologetic for something their ancestors may not have even had any part of. "Oh please historical master, feed me more of your facts so I can help you wallow in self pity."....GTFOH

BTW. My ancestors were too poor to own anything, much less slaves. Thats a fact.

So you can take that broad brush you continually use here, and and keep convincing yourself you are some black history hero. I like having an open mind and discussing hot topics, but you are so tunnel visioned about this subject, and generally convict every person with white skin, that it would not end well. The moment you start quoting a pimp and drug dealing felon as the "truth", is the day I stop taking you seriously.

This forum is a tiny sample of why this will never be solved. 

Based on what you've portrayed your life as in this forum, the USA you seem to dislike, has served you well. Maybe you should try your upper middle class  lifestyle in Somalia or Rwanda since that is the "motherland" you seem to love.

I respect you as a fellow Marine, but you need to get control of that obvious racial bias.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

At least I didn't say EWE. 

It seems to me reading over his stance for the last few days,, that he deems some people more American than others, therfore they deserve their grievances redressed more quickly and at the fullest extent available including military action against those he deems less American and therfore less deserving of having their grievances redressed in any fashion, pretty much at all. They shan't be allowed any American funding to fix anything because he doesn't like the way their leaders responded to those he apparently deems somehow less American and less worthy of having their grievances redressed, even though you Mr. Devil Dog have thoroughly proven one set of Americans' grievances have gone without sufficient redress for much much longer.  

Basically one set of Americans are quite frankly deemed more valuable to him than another, and, he sits on his fools throne trying to figure out wtf is actually going on today in America and why. 

You dont have to be less American to have your ass kicked back into compliance with the law. Looting and arson are crimes. 

Try and burn down my business and 911 and the military will be useless to you. You will need a coroner. Fact.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, rockinl said:

You dont have to be less American to have your ass kicked back into compliance with the law. Looting and arson are crimes. 

Try and burn down my business and 911 and the military will be useless to you. You will need a coroner. Fact.

That’s what I’m saying,
anyone loots my Small Business  I’m popping off on every one outside, As a member of the SBA , this strikes a cord with me seeing all these Small businesses gettting destroyed, over %80 who will not recover from this

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

God I love bacon!

Me too! Bacon, ribs, pork belly. Damn I love crackilins! And smoked boudin! And ham! And pork roast!! Motherfucker, Im going straight to muslim hell now!! Do I get the virgins too? Or am I relegated to a 9 year old like Muhammad had?

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, concha said:

** An American asking other Americans to pay for the freely-made choices and fuck ups of his and his own.  Your appeal to complete lack of responsibility and accountability is noted (and expected).

Lord, keep me from ever judging a man until I have walked in his shoes. 

• Like 1