George Floyd’s Death and Protests

10 hours ago, DevilDog said:

They so pissed at being exposed they abuse this elderly gentlemen and refused to let another thug help him.  If you saw a crowd of black men do this to that man you would be unhinged with your hatred.  That man was abused protesting abuse.  When I see this old White brother stand up for my rights I'm embolden.  Whites who marched for our civil rights in the South was also beaten and murder by these racist bastards. 

He was protesting in Niagara Square over the murder of George Floyd

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

May Elaha  grant him recovery and peace.  I would love to sit with him and listen to his stories and ask questions about how he came to be the way he is.  Amen and Ameen. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

So if I’m understanding correctly, he was shoved for making those non inflammatory comments?  

This guy was not involved in that. I posted it just as something a little more uplifting. That a man in his condition appearing bed ridden would cry and wonder at why after all of this time we're still having the same arguments 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

pump the breaks..no one is looking to exonerate anyone... and yes those are the questions.. Do I personally think the cops definitely played a vital role in the outcome? yes absolutely I do... and I have a working theory of what went down and possible answers to the some of those questions..but we can only speculate as to the motives.. so yeah the case will be interesting to me, so fucking what.. if it is murder 2 then find guilty of that if 3 then that I don't have any money on any income but I don't want to see anyone railroaded without their day in court that is not good for anyone..

That’s the problem, cops day in court has historically shown to be biased and rigged. 

from a news article I read, since 2005 there were over 13K non federal police shootings, 98 of those were charged and only 35 were sentenced,  those convicted of murder was in the single digits.  That’s a hell of a track record! 

• Thanks 1

I'm guessing that everyone arguing from the "non George Floyd" side of this are all perfectly ok with the current culture and state of policing and their accountability standards? OK with qualified immunity and just suspending officers for commiting similar offenses as they would haul others off to jail for? 

Just a quick gut check, because I can't really tell what the debate is about anymore. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

I'm not having a debate, nor am I at war so I have no need to pick a side.. I'm just talking as someone who is interested in law and criminal justice.. Hell I used to watch Court TV.. for fun.. now we got Law & Crime channel and I watch that too,  as well as I have seen every Law & Order episode 20 times over.. just something I am into.. but naw not choosing sides I refuse because that is what "they" want us to do..  We can talk antiques too I love that shit as well... yeah I know I am probably having a different conversation then everyone else.. oh well.. 

Fair enough, I like true crime as well, so I can’t fault you for that.  I misjudged your earlier comment to be more “pulling for the cops” type of post. 

Just now, CODBEARD said:

just because the numbers don't fit what you think they should be doesn't mean there is any conspiracy going on..maybe they weren't charged because they were legal shootings.. Makes sense to me most cops won't fire until thereis perceived grave danger so I wouldn't expect the number of them charged would be very high actually it should be even lower IMO but there are some bad apples in all professions..but does that mean there is no corruption, of course not but it isn't as wide spread as people like to believe or as hollywood like to portray...but that is my opinion and you have yours. so it is all good..

They’re not perfect in their application of deadly force nor in anything they do,  they’re human. But this stat suggests otherwise.  And there is evidence of bias in police protection.  It’s well documented and is part of what many are wanting in reform.  

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, DevilDog said:

If they do it should be built near all those racist Confederate Status that they magically threw up in the 50s and 60s and we could debate who was worse his criminal misdeeds  vs theirs.   I've been intrigued how Drew Brees can be upset over Kap kneeling and claiming it disrespects the flag and then bring up his Grandfathers service.  Magically failed to realize Black Grandfathers fought for a flag in that same war that very flag disrespected the hell out of them.  And I never heard his hypocritical ass complain about Confederate Statues and flags in New Orleans that went to war against that flag on his way to work on Sundays.  What in the King James Jesus is up with these Tricksters.  😁  

If they would have shot him protecting that woman. I would scream bravo.  America so called justice is not retroactive .  If so I know some MOFOs that got some serious hell to pay.

Nothing in his past justifies his current death.  I agree rioting isn't protesting,  Then you agree murder isn't Policing.   The latter begat the first. 

More came out about that Cop too.  Like18 previous grievances no jail time.  Seems like George met a bigger criminal and abuser.

Don't become a student of Tricknology.  

Why do folks say he is disrespecting the flag?  So every time he or any supporters saw a flag they took a knee? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

I'm not having a debate, nor am I at war so I have no need to pick a side.. I'm just talking as someone who is interested in law and criminal justice.. Hell I used to watch Court TV.. for fun.. now we got Law & Crime channel and I watch that too,  as well as I have seen every Law & Order episode 20 times over.. just something I am into.. but naw not choosing sides I refuse because that is what "they" want us to do..  We can talk antiques too I love that shit as well... yeah I know I am probably having a different conversation then everyone else.. oh well.. 

I gotcha. There's others too though. Seems like nobody wants to address that really, which I find a bit interesting. 

I'm like you on that, I watch some court t.v. at times, kind of along as a supplement to Live PD. Kinda see how both ends of the railroad operate. Haha.

I had a friend whose brother was accused of killing a school teacher down here in Ocilla Georgia and Nancy Grace had that retired Navy Seal tried, convicted and everything on t.v. It was so bad he had to move to North Carolina to try to hide from all the people calling him a murderer. Years later the actual killers finally are caught and they take the cops to the burned remains. Nancy Grace still hasn't apologized. They literally ruined that man's life. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

definaiely not pulling for anyone, just justice applied correctly.. Even with my working theory those cops are idiots and probably shouldn't even be on the job but that opens up a whole can of worms and a different discussion as to who even wants to be a cop these days and what they have to pick from. ughh... kind like politics we are not given very good choices, not good at all

I notice you posted a link to the state's autopsy, but, the family had an independent one done that contradicts it. 

Idk how to get access to it, but, the family attorney has it.

Conflicting autopsies complicate things imo. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

agreed... reform is needed.. and good men and women to want to be cops is definitely needed.. I just don't know who would want to be a cops today other than someone who just needs a job but doesn't want to go in the military.. tough deal for sure

Some departments are better than others.  In my town we don’t have the issues bigger cities have, our officers are mostly all hometown people, born, raised and living in the community they serve.that matters. It’s a great career opportunity here, maybe not so much in places like LA, Chicago or NY

2 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

I don't think the other one has been made public and I doubt it ever will..Other than just saying what they determined the cause of death is .but as anyone doesn't need to be reminded that that opinion was paid for and carries a huge payday at the end of the day. Once its paid for by one party it is no longer "independent" in my opinion.  Also it will not be admissible in the murder trial anyway.. I will be a big part of the wrongful death suite for sure. Best believe that  attorney knew exactly who to call for that opinion and I am sure they are in the "network" lol   yeah ok that is me getting a little conspiratorial but anyway.. like I said the whole thing will be interesting and probably a circus as well.. Remember "in confusion there's profit"... and there will be some big money at the end of this thing

On the flip side of that, the coroner for the state couldn't have been under any pressure to miss or gloss over some stuff either I assume? That is a two way street and of course a bit conspiratorial from me as well. 

It all depends on who we want to trust in the deal. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Why do folks say he is disrespecting the flag?  So every time he or any supporters saw a flag they took a knee? 

Because they always reverse shit till 40 years later when it's too late they reverse it back to look like they were in support.  Tricknology to never change shit but 40 years later you supported the change 40 years ago that you didn't help change. 🤣 They lie so much they actually believe the lie 40yrs later.  Thus always 40 yrs behind. 

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

I am not here to counter her stats or facts dumb ass senile man ... I question their relevancy and purpose. I also disagree with how she interprets her facts most of the time

And what would you expect at his memorial 🤡  indeed 

Like a smart brother once said " GIVE THIS MAN A TROPHY"!!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

15 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I won't call her that... I'd never say that to or about her..  

Because she's to busy telling me I'm one without straight up telling me I'm one... 

Funny how the non minorities on here love her and defend her.  The others?  Not so much.  That right there tells you her target audience. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

16 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Funny how the non minorities on here love her and defend her.  The others?  Not so much.  That right there tells you her target audience. 

And they'll argue with these minorities that they actually have known for some time at least on here, until forever and ever amen that she's right and all, I mean, ALL of them must be wrong because that one lady says shit they agree with. xD

It can't even be made up because it's way stranger than fiction. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

I would laff but I don't get it..🤷‍♂️  envy I would get but energy?   Now if it were two blondes then yeah I get it, dumb bitches..lol

‘Energy’ is one of those modern urban terms which describes someone’s disposition as the object of their motive and/or viewpoints.

examples

Jealousy is broke man energy.

Incompetency is dumb man energy.

An appreciation for women is big dick energy.

Racism is small dick energy (my favorite) 😂😂😂😂

edit: I don’t think any one here is envious of a small dick fam ....lol

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Conch go to work, make your boss some money.  I don’t have time to go around and around with you this morning on your post that was irrelevant about a murder. 

cheers 

Dude stop replying to this racist ignant fool.  Some folks you just can't help.  Treat him like block and just ignore his shit.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

This guy was not involved in that. I posted it just as something a little more uplifting. That a man in his condition appearing bed ridden would cry and wonder at why after all of this time we're still having the same arguments 

As much as no one wants to admit it. There will always be those who don't want to learn. Don't want equality and only want to spread hate to push their agenda and no Political party label is gonna fix the problem... 

It just so happens that  Trump's in office and he's Divisive... Like I said before it's important to know when and what to blame...is he responsible for all this ? No.... But he's an enabler. Racisms been around longer than he has and to people saying oh "it's been on life support,Just stop talking about it" don't be a fucking fool... It's never been on life support because you'll always have those who hide it from you in plain sight...  and just because you don't talk about it doesn't magically make it go away you're just sweeping it under the rug to avoid facing the problem.... Because America doesn't seem to learn... 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Dude stop replying to this racist ignant fool.  Some folks you just can't help.  Treat him like block and just ignore his shit.

Birdbrain, just curious if you can point out what I've said that's racist.

And just so you're aware "what you don't like" and "racist" aren't synonymous.

👍

• Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

I don't think the other one has been made public and I doubt it ever will..Other than just saying what they determined the cause of death is .but as anyone doesn't need to be reminded that that opinion was paid for and carries a huge payday at the end of the day. Once its paid for by one party it is no longer "independent" in my opinion.  Also it will not be admissible in the murder trial anyway.. It will be a big part of the wrongful death suite for sure. Best believe that  attorney knew exactly who to call for that opinion and I am sure they are in the "network" lol   yeah ok that is me getting a little conspiratorial but anyway.. like I said the whole thing will be interesting and probably a circus as well.. Remember "in confusion there's profit"... and there will be some big money at the end of this thing

This is the cause of death:

image.png.6f4f8292b0e85d5923a4154d758f78ce.png

both the County and the private autopsy ruled it a homicide.  

• Thanks 1