Atlanta looks like a war zone.

HooverOutlaw

53 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

What the hell is wrong with these crazy protesters.  I wonder how many of them worked 40 hours this past week?

I hope they don't burn down the varsity.

Bro OT section cmon now ur a seasoned poster 

lead by example,,, ur criticizing people for not following rules while breaking them your self

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Those that matter are sipping wine from their pools in Cumming. 

😂 

Bruh. You know nothing about the demographics of Atlanta. The power money is concentrated in Buckhead. The 8+ figure net worth folks. Cumming is for people who, while they have some money, Can’t afford to have their horses kept in Florida or elsewhere. Nor can they afford a 8.5M Buckhead home, another in Sea Island, one out in Wilson, Wyoming and another in the Hamptons.

Different set. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

Bruh. You know nothing about the demographics of Atlanta. The power money is concentrated in Buckhead. The 8+ figure net worth folks. Cumming is for people who, while they have some money, Can’t afford to have their horses kept in Florida or elsewhere. Nor can they afford a 8.5M Buckhead home, another in Sea Island, one out in Wilson, Wyoming and another in the Hamptons.

Different set. 

Ric Flair said he was the King of Buckhead back in the 80's.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

Different set. 

Dipshit may have an "outside" argument if he said Alpharetta, Milton or East Fuckin' Cobb but no, had to read the shit stain on the Charmin for that one.

bgw

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

LOL, the irony coming from the site idiot

Shouldn’t you be on amazon trying to figure out how to get toilet paper sent to you instead of being a part of the problem, or better yet trying to figure out how to comfort your boyfriend next door? 

You are this sites version of herpes.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

6 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Shouldn’t you be on amazon trying to figure out how to get toilet paper sent to you instead of being a part of the problem, or better yet trying to figure out how to comfort your boyfriend next door? 

and you are an idiot! 

(said with affection 😘)

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Dipshit may have an "outside" argument if he said Alpharetta, Milton or East Fuckin' Cobb but no, had to read the shit stain on the Charmin for that one.

bgw

I am in “East Fuckin’ Cobb”, but I’ve told people for twenty years it’s the East Cobb Ghetto. 

And it’s 100% fact! 🤷‍♂️ 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Shouldn’t you be on high football forums thinking of ways you and your buddies can profit off citizens suffering in a pandemic and scheming the unemployment system by starting your own hand sanitizer business while collecting unemployment 

thanks 🙏 

your really contributed to society on that one

On 5/7/2020 at 10:19 AM, Sweetlarry said:

I have a buddy who works in the oil industry in Louisiana. In light of the current events, their rigging operations have been totally shut down. ThousandS of hard working men and women are out of work right now with no end in sight yet.

This Buddy of mine is a mceachern graduate (I know, I know) and him and some coworkers have developed a hand sanitizer that they got FDA approval on and they’re looking to sell. 

If any of you are in need, or have businesses or friends that are, hit me on here or DM me and I’ll put you in touch with him. 

Thanks guys!

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, noonereal said:

This is more about Trump than it is the police. All the pent-up anger. 

No this is about a terrible murder by a dirty cop. Then arsonists and thieves have used it as an excuse to go wild.

Is there any decent people in Minneapolis.? Looks like it is full of crooked cops and criminals.  

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

How about anger is boiling over? 

How about self control. A drunk driver kill a family member of ours in the early 90's . But being decent people we did not go burn down stores or steal everything we could get our hands on.

In times of stress true colors come to the surface.  You got animals running loose in these cities burning them to the ground.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

How about self control. A drunk driver kill a family member of ours in the early 90's . But being decent people we did not go burn down stores or steal everything we could get our hands on.

In times of stress true colors come to the surface.  You got animals running loose in these cities burning them to the ground.

I believe there is a history of professional agitators and anarchists (and other assholes) who travel to be a part of these protests and incite conflict, destruction and violence.

And example from Ferguson, MO (NPR article):

... In fact, of the 51 people who were arrested Tuesday night and Wednesday morning, only one person was from Ferguson. The rest were from surrounding towns and faraway cities such as Des Moines, Iowa, Chicago and New York.

57 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Shouldn’t you be on high football forums thinking of ways you and your buddies can profit off citizens suffering in a pandemic and scheming the unemployment system by starting your own hand sanitizer business while collecting unemployment 

thanks 🙏 

your really contributed to society on that one

Shouldn’t you be bitching about having to actually work because you were living high off the hog sucking up unemployment?