Georgia 7A Football Predictions 2020

ngdawg

On 7/6/2020 at 3:11 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Heritage? I think they beat heritage no problem... 

Not what I said. Most middle of the road, (ie decent) 6 and 7A teams are going to spank there ass. Could they beat a few, sure. But to say they would be a TOP TEN team in GA, (which is what I responded too) is fantasy.

On 7/6/2020 at 11:33 AM, FootballGuy said:

Well they are gonna be playing a "middle of the road" 7a team in Conyers. We'll see how that goes, right? Conyers should definitely win...agree?

Could they win? Sure. But most decent 6 and 7a teams would beat their ass. TOP TEN in GA overall is pure fantasy anyway you slice it.

On 7/6/2020 at 11:33 AM, FootballGuy said:

Well they are gonna be playing a "middle of the road" 7a team in Conyers. We'll see how that goes, right? Conyers should definitely win...agree?

And to clarify, "middle of the road" for me is "decent". Conyers was 6-4 2017, 3-7 2018, and 5-6 last year. they are not "decent" they are bad, so not a good example.

46 minutes ago, georgiagator1 said:

Not what I said. Most middle of the road, (ie decent) 6 and 7A teams are going to spank there ass. Could they beat a few, sure. But to say they would be a TOP TEN team in GA, (which is what I responded too) is fantasy.

I'm probably the only person who believes this, but you mean to tell me that if they run the table with wins over 1A champ Irwin, 4A champ Blessed Trinity, Trinity Christian (TX), 3A runner up Crisp County and Heritage (6A squad that outnumbers them by a million students) along with their region games... that wouldn't put them in the top ten? At least the 9th or 10th spot... 

42 minutes ago, georgiagator1 said:

And to clarify, "middle of the road" for me is "decent". Conyers was 6-4 2017, 3-7 2018, and 5-6 last year. they are not "decent" they are bad, so not a good example.

But no 1a school should be blanking a 6a school by any means......especially when the 6a has the advantage. The 1a guys are playing both ways the entire game (majority of them) and they STILL manage to beat them 42-0? Come on now... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

I'm probably the only person who believes this, but you mean to tell me that if they run the table with wins over 1A champ Irwin, 4A champ Blessed Trinity, Trinity Christian (TX), 3A runner up Crisp County and Heritage (6A squad that outnumbers them by a million students) along with their region games... that wouldn't put them in the top ten? At least the 9th or 10th spot... 

Top ten? Easy. I'd put them in top 5 without question. It's about time respect is given to the lower classes, because they are often much better than expected.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

I could name more than 10 teams in GA who beat them. So no, not top 10.

Just now, georgiagator1 said:

I could name more than 10 teams in GA who beat them. So no, not top 10.

There was even a time when Blessed Trinity was in the top 3 in the state. There were probably tons of teams that could have beat them, but they were judged on how they played against the competition they faced, which is how it should be judged in my opinion. Opening the door to hypotheticals may ruin rankings and place only 7A teams at the top.

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

948B27A5-8E27-425F-BDF6-67FD15A4AF50.gif

Blessed Trinity was Georgia's only undefeated team. They won every game except one by a large margin, and they defeated Trevor Lawrence's alma mater Cartersville in the state championship by 2 touchdowns. They deserved to be in the top 3 in the state.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

In 2018, Blessed Trinity was ranked third in the state, behind Colquitt County and Milton.

2018 Blessed Trinity defeated Flowery Branch 21-20 in overtime. That Flowery Branch team lost by 20 in the first round of the playoffs. 

Blessed Trinity defeated three loss Marist 10-7 at home.

There is no way in hell Blessed Trinity was a top 15 team in Georgia. They didn’t have a top 20 win the entire season

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

They won every game except one by a large margin

They played three teams ranked in 4A and won by 1, 3, and 15

As you know Cartersville didn’t have Trevor Lawrence in 2018, they had an overrated Tee Webb who led their offense to 7, 9, and 17 in their three hardest games. They were ass. Blessed Trinity didn’t play a team with a pulse the entire season 

Every single team in the 7A quarterfinals would’ve destroyed them. 

Every single team in the 6A quarter finals would’ve beat them

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

2018 Blessed Trinity defeated Flowery Branch 21-20 in overtime. That Flowery Branch team lost by 20 in the first round of the playoffs. 

Blessed Trinity defeated three loss Marist 10-7 at home.

There is no way in hell Blessed Trinity was a top 15 team in Georgia. They didn’t have a top 20 win the entire season

They were the only undefeated team in Georgia football. That deserves some respect. They defeated a 14-0 Cartersville team in the finals. And that Marist team's losses were against Blessed Trinity, 14-0 Cartersville, and 10-2 St. Pius X. Marist got their revenge on St. Pius X in the playoffs that year and won, before losing to Cartersville. Blessed Trinity deserves that 3 spot.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

They were the only undefeated team in Georgia football. That deserves some respect. Blessed Trinity deserves that 3 spot.

Do you truly believe 2018 Blessed Trinity would beat every other team in Georgia than Colquitt and Milton? You realize they haven’t completed a forward pass in like six years, right? 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

No, they didn’t. They played three teams ranked in 4A and won by 1, 3, and 15. They didn’t blow any of the good teams out on their schedule, in fact, they were in dogfights with two of them. 

As you know Cartersville didn’t have Trevor Lawrence in 2018, they had an overrated Tee Webb who led their offense to 7, 9, and 17 in their three hardest games. They were ass. 

Every single team in the 7A quarterfinals would’ve destroyed them. 

Every single team in the 6A quarter finals would’ve beat them. 

Of the 7A quarterfinal teams, I'm taking Blessed Trinity over Tift County, Archer, Hillgrove, and possibly North Gwinnett. Of the 6A quarterfinals teams, I'm taking BT over Sequoyah, Creekview, Lanier, Coffee, and Dacula. That's good enough to earn a top 3 ranking.

3 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Do you truly believe 2018 Blessed Trinity would beat every other team in Georgia than Colquitt and Milton? You realize they haven’t completed a forward pass in like six years, right? 

Rankings are not based on whether the team ranked at third can beat every team below it. In fact, Colquitt County was ranked first, yet they couldn't beat the supposed second ranked Milton. Your logic is fundamentally illogical.

• Haha 1