Georgia 7A Football Predictions 2020

ngdawg

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1C8YDZBwvogneQ5jv_lDmsymm739YMCbdV8EkVld9l7g/edit?usp=sharing

I got bored over quarantine and came up with my own predictions and other stuff for 7A Georgia football for 2020. I do want to say that I am a North Gwinnett fan, which contributes to bias, but as a member of NGHS's marching band and having been to every single game for the past 3 years, I can give others a good perspective of NG's true talent. I'm interested to see what you guys think about these (probably very wrong) predictions.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1C8YDZBwvogneQ5jv_lDmsymm739YMCbdV8EkVld9l7g/edit?usp=sharing

I got bored over quarantine and came up with my own predictions and other stuff for 7A Georgia football for 2020. I do want to say that I am a North Gwinnett fan, which contributes to bias, but as a member of NGHS's marching band and having been to every single game for the past 3 years, I can give others a good perspective of NG's true talent. I'm interested to see what you guys think about these (probably very wrong) predictions.

I like the inicitive I'm also planning on doing rankings for FL

I'm doing a ranking watchlist for FL Currently which I'll probably post at end of the month 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, ngdawg said:

Thanks! I'm sure it's not great or anything because after all I'm just a high school kid who's super bored and has no life

Well I started posting on these boards as a high school junior over 5 years ago 

Definitely a fun thing to do as long as you don't let the trolls get to you, good luck

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

40 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I managed to get it to come up now

Weird thing was I couldn't access the link until after I quoted it but for some reason it actually let me access the link through the quoted post but not the original

I saw that. As my IT son would say: "It's digital, and no one understands digital!"

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Being from Florida, I am not an expert on Georgia football. However, it is clear that you put effort into the work you did and I commend you for it. And while you had NG going to the semis, you did not have them winning it, losing to the eventual state champ. For a rising high school senior, I can say you are way more mature than some of the homers that post on this board!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

Being from Florida, I am not an expert on Georgia football. However, it is clear that you put effort into the work you did and I commend you for it. And while you had NG going to the semis, you did not have them winning it, losing to the eventual state champ. For a rising high school senior, I can say you are way more mature than some of the homers that post on this board!

Thank you so much! I've been a football fan my entire life and my interest in high school football began when North Gwinnett won its first state championship in 2017. Since then, I've tried to remain honest to myself, mostly because I want to give accurate information to my fellow marching band members. I've figured that there's no point telling my friends that "oh, we're gonna beat this top-rated team by 50" because that only reduces my credibility. Once again, thank you for acknowledging my honesty!

• Like 4

9 hours ago, ngdawg said:

I fixed the link in the OP for you. Good luck with the regulars around here. 👍 xD

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm guessing he will. Personally, I don't care about the age, I just never cared for a NG Bulldog. Especially since '17. xD

He seems like a decent young man, though. And he did invest a lot of time in analyzing 7A. I took a look at the spreadsheet, and if his school work is of the same standard, I am guessing he is an honor roll student who has taken a number of AP classes. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well, never liked NG... so there's that.

BUT, I like this "Newbie" who has veteran skills.

bgw

Personally, I'm trying to put 2 and 2 together. NG Marching Bulldog? 

Maybe it's just a knowledgeable female. Could be that we're all being sexist by assuming it's a guy. 

xD

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Personally, I'm trying to put 2 and 2 together. NG Marching Bulldog? 

Maybe it's just a knowledgeable female. Could be that we're all being sexist by assuming it's a guy. 

xD

All NG students are transgender.....not that there's anything wrong with that.

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

Absolutely love the hatred towards North Gwinnett (especially from Colquitt fans). And yes, I am an honor roll student who has taken quite a bit of AP classes. That 2017 state championship game was what got me into high school football, so I guess I have Colquitt to thank for this. Also, I'm a guy. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Absolutely love the hatred towards North Gwinnett (especially from Colquitt fans). And yes, I am an honor roll student who has taken quite a bit of AP classes. That 2017 state championship game was what got me into high school football, so I guess I have Colquitt to thank for this. Also, I'm a guy. 

Ha. Just jerking your chain. That was an exciting game regardless of who came away with the title. Icicles on my mustache and everything. What a redemption kick for your kicker at the end. 

I'm glad that you came all the way from Moultrie to watch that game (I assume). I'm so lucky to have gotten a great view of the game-winning kick, as the band stands are at the opposite endzone, not a part of the home stands. Honestly, it was a very sloppy game but the ending made it worth the cold. Hope North and CC meet again in the playoffs this year!