Georgia 7A Football Predictions 2020

ngdawg

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@BUFORDGAWOLVES don’t like his shit cause he wants to rides Bufords bike this morning 

I'm not sucking up to anyone. And honestly if you dislike my opinions, so be it. I'm just defending my home state and its great level of talent from those who don't bother doing research and make assumptions.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

If Lowndes can get some O, Lowndes will be NASTY!

Loved that Defense last year, my pick to win the Ship.... didn’t trust Marietta with two losses. 

Boy was my “predictor” out of tune. 

bgw

Lowndes is set defensively, especially with Thomas Davis on the defensive side. But if and when Jacurri Brown steps up for Lowndes, it's over for the rest of the state. Lowndes winning a state championship next year will easily put them as a top 10, if not a top 5 team in the country. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ngdawg said:

I'm not sucking up to anyone. And honestly if you dislike my opinions, so be it. I'm just defending my home state and its great level of talent from those who don't bother doing research and make assumptions.

You didnt even know GraySon Archer and Marriott recruited , Get out of here with this shit 

im just trying to give knowledge to the posters that lack of it of football being played in their own backyard 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Bahahaha, if you knew the history of NG and Buford, albeit ancient history where the score didn’t matter but how many bodies went to emergency, you’d know. 

LOL. 

BGW 

There's definitely some hatred between North Gwinnett and Buford, no offense. I hope sometime in the future we play each other, and then it'll be on display for the haters to see haha.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You didnt even know GraySon Archer and Marriott recruited , Get out of here with this shit 

im just trying to give knowledge to the posters that lack of it of football being played in their own backyard 

I knew they recruited, but they didn't come to mind immediately when I was writing the post. And if we're using that logic, how do you still not know that Jersey football is not known as nationally dominant? Aren't they your backyard?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao I forgot about this dude, he thinks it’s cool to blast a trumpet 🎺 when the QB is trying to call a play, 

this one time at band camp lol 😂 

😂 band man over here trying to talk football 

25 game home win streaks don't come freely buddy. Also, it's nice of you to assume that I play trumpet even though I don't. However, I'm used to the disrespect against band members and have at it! Doesn't affect me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

@imaGoodBoyNow I'd love to see your spreadsheet for NJ predictions...if you made one. And if you did I would actually try to have a discussion about NJ teams, not try to boast about how Georgia's teams could beat all NJ teams.

The only 2 posters on here that does spreadsheets are you and @Columbiafan the rest of us got jobs

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

The only 2 posters on here that doesn’t spreadsheets are you and @Columbiafan the rest of us got jobs

Ah true, is that why you're taking your precious time to reply to me? Also, just for your information I'm taking an online class at the moment to keep myself busy. However, I do like to set aside time for myself and this is how I've decided to spend it the past couple days. Oh and also that spreadsheet wasn't made for this forum, I discovered this thing months after I had made the spreadsheet. Appreciate the concern though!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Servite has to use the same ring twice when trying to flex their rings. Ridiculous. Let’s all make fun of them 

F143E97E-7223-433E-A844-9E5730A09CA4.jpeg

I don't get why they think there's shame in only winning 2 rings. That's two more than many other schools have nationwide. Literally no point of trying to flex by wearing the same ring twice and hoping that people don't notice it's a duplicate. 

• Thanks 1