Georgia 7A Football Predictions 2020

ngdawg

12 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Paramus Catholic went 4-7 last year. Don't think they're that good honestly. 4-6 St. Bernard could beat them likely.

They were good back when Jabrill Peppers played for them. But have not had a winning season since 2016.

Many of the NJ posters disowned them years ago. They are back to a three team state: SJR, DBP, and BC.

6 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

They were good back when Jabrill Peppers played for them. But have not had a winning season since 2016.

Many of the NJ posters disowned them years ago. They are back to a three team state: SJR, DBP, and BC.

Record wise, those three teams are also average as well. SJR was 7-4, DBP was 7-5, and BC was 5-4. They seem pretty equal though. SJR beat BC and lost to DBP,  and DBP lost to BC. Not one of those three teams stands out clearly from the rest of them.

7 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Record wise, those three teams are also average as well. SJR was 7-4, DBP was 7-5, and BC was 5-4. They seem pretty equal though. SJR beat BC and lost to DBP,  and DBP lost to BC. Not one of those three teams stands out clearly from the rest of them.

You can't base everything off record alone. They are good teams nationally, better than most when looking at 14,000 high school teams. They would beat 13,000+ of the teams annually. They just aren't Top 25 teams like years past.

Many of the posters here have been around for awhile now. We have seen the many transitions throughout the years in the national landscape.

Just now, CCBlackhatter said:

You can't base everything off record alone. They are good teams nationally, better than most when looking at 14,000 high school teams. They would beat 13,000+ of the teams annually. 

Yes, I know that. I looked at their schedules, which were relatively tough, but not extremely tough. The main point I was trying to make is that one team doesn't stand out from the rest of them as certain teams in other states do. There was a sort of "triangle" of wins between them last year, so one of those three doesn't clearly stand out from the rest of them. They are good teams nationally, no doubt.

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Yes, I know that. I looked at their schedules, which were relatively tough, but not extremely tough. The main point I was trying to make is that one team doesn't stand out from the rest of them as certain teams in other states do. There was a sort of "triangle" of wins between them last year, so one of those three doesn't clearly stand out from the rest of them. They are good teams nationally, no doubt.

The parity in the BNU is well known here. Most games are a toss up as you will learn if you participate in the Pick 'Em challenge we do annually here.

In NJ you know who the best 3 will be, but the order is a crap shoot.

4 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Rashawn Gary as well,   

listen we didn’t disown them , it’s just the whole team has transferred to SJR and Bosco

it’s crazy Cause last year and the year before that they had the Youngest team by far , but lotta future D1 studs and for some reason the whole team bailed out. Hands down they had a chance to be #1 in Jersey

but now they got a bunch of kids who wouldn’t even get time on JV at the big schools now playing varsity for them

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Let me know when North Gwinnett grows a sack and plays SFA

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

The parity in the BNU is well known here. Most games are a toss up as you will learn if you participate in the Pick 'Em challenge we do annually here.

I'd be interested in the Pick 'Em challenge, hopefully the season happens next year. I almost won last year for the Georgia Pick 'Em. There were two weeks where I got every game correct but lost the prize on a score tiebreaker. Seems that New Jersey football is less predictable.

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

We've tried scheduling top teams in the country, but it never seems to work out. North Gwinnett for some reason doesn't like going out of state often, so we end up playing teams like Colquitt County (which at the time was a very good team). I would really love to see NG play SFA or MD or SJB, but there's not a high chance it will happen. Nevertheless, our coach does believe that playing against better competition makes us a better team. Our former head coach scheduled more OOS games, but now he's at Camden County.

12 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Not fair... at all. That’s a store bought academy with not very good coaching. 

Whole different level of talent comparing that to a public school. 

Thats MD or SJB, IMG level shit right there. 

Now, occasionally a public will rise to the top but you gotta have the pieces, 2016 Grayson, North Shore et cetera. 

Why do I get the feeling your feelers are hurt and you pulled that one out of your ass?

AMIRITE?

bgw

• Haha 2

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Not fair... at all. That’s a store bought academy with not very good coaching. 

Whole different level of talent comparing that to a public school. 

Thats MD or SJB, IMG level shit right there. 

Now, occasionally a public will rise to the top but you gotta have the pieces, 2016 Grayson, North Shore et cetera. 

Why do I get the feeling your feelers are hurt and you pulled that one out of your ass?

AMIRITE?

bgw

I don’t wanna hear him talk reckless about other teams records when his coach literally out here scheduling teams like colins hill and Lovejoy

Get out of here with with that shit

• Haha 1

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I don’t wanna hear him talk reckless about other teams records when his coach literally out here scheduling teams like colins hill and Lovejoy

Get out of here with with that shit

Collins Hill is a region game, we are required by GHSA rule to play them. Lovejoy is probably the easiest game on our schedule, I will admit. However, if you're hinting that no other team in the country has an easy game on their schedule, you would be wrong. In the past, I would agree with you, because our region used to consist of a few more terrible teams that didn't deserve to play football. Now that that has changed with this year, we are now able to schedule tougher teams as well, like Parkview, McEachern, Mill Creek, and Archer.

5 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Collins Hill is a region game, we are required by GHSA rule to play them. Lovejoy is probably the easiest game on our schedule, I will admit. However, if you're hinting that no other team in the country has an easy game on their schedule, you would be wrong. In the past, I would agree with you, because our region used to consist of a few more terrible teams that didn't deserve to play football. Now that that has changed with this year, we are now able to schedule tougher teams as well, like Parkview, McEachern, Mill Creek, and Archer.

Cmon I used to bust colquitts balls for scheduling Isb and teams like that, but your coach literally went out his way to schedule Love Joy

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Cmon I used to bust colquitts balls for scheduling Isb and teams like that, but your coach literally went out his way to schedule Love Joy

Look, I can't speak on behalf of our coach. But he won us a state championship in his first year as head coach so I'm not complaining. However, we could have scheduled someone better than Lovejoy. Maybe there weren't any openings at the time or maybe other teams just did not want to play us. I don't know. But the rest our schedule is exciting, probably the most exciting one we've had in years. We went from having two or three terrible games to only one, against Lovejoy, and that's a slight improvement.

8 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

PC hasn't played SFA since Biff Poggi moved to Baltimore and began blowing his wife's money to win a game championship. Lol

In fact the BNU has only played Biff's SFA once and lost as bad as Lee County did.

We lost 15% of our starters after playing sfa last year, those boys can fucking hit

what can I say

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

SPP threw a wrench in the middle of all that last year. I missed them all year in the Pick’em. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Well, to be fair Lovejoy would drop a hundy on ISB.

Just because SportsNad made you mad and butthurt to this day don't take it out on Lovejoy.

Hahahaha.

bgw

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

SPP threw a wrench in the middle of all that last year. I missed them all year in the Pick’em. 

Lol 😝 if you thought last year was bad at picking BNU games wait till this year , might as well flip a coin for winner cause Bergen Bosco Joes and Peters   All loaded all got D1 QBs under center

whos ever got the best coach that day will win the game

• Like 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol 😝 if you thought last year was bad at picking BNU games wait till this year , might as well flip a coin for winner cause Bergen Bosco Joes and Peters   All loaded all got D1 QBs under center

whos ever got the best coach that day will win the game

Why are BNU games so unpredictable? Most everywhere else in the country, it's relatively easy to pick one or two teams who could win. Seems like in Jersey everyone's a potential contender.