2021 Honor Bowl games

rsutter

We want to be proactive right now to start booking games for the 2021 SoCal and NorCal Honor Bowl. Though we have been contacted by amazing programs from UT, VA, NC, MD, HI, NV and NJ, please put the word out to contact Rick Sutter - Director of Operations for The Honor Bowl. rick@thehonorgroup.org 

I would love to talk to you and answer any questions or comments.

• Like 4

Should change the title of the even first. Its am oxymoron. You have "school" with no honor or respect for high school football recruiting players nationally and parading as a real high school. Next schedule games fairly don't have east coast teams playing at 12am and calling it a fair game.

• Thumbs Down 1

34 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Should change the title of the even first. Its am oxymoron. You have "school" with no honor or respect for high school football recruiting players nationally and parading as a real high school. Next schedule games fairly don't have east coast teams playing at 12am and calling it a fair game.

Good lord🤦🏽‍♂️

E08DBB1D-1320-4738-BE5E-BEC9FA51D322.gif

• Haha 8

16 hours ago, rsutter said:

We want to be proactive right now to start booking games for the 2021 SoCal and NorCal Honor Bowl. Though we have been contacted by amazing programs from UT, VA, NC, MD, HI, NV and NJ, please put the word out to contact Rick Sutter - Director of Operations for The Honor Bowl. rick@thehonorgroup.org 

I would love to talk to you and answer any questions or comments.

15 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Hi! Hope all’s well. Thx for posting. I’ll alert all 300+ PGL member-programs. Let’s try to create an east coast HB event too! 

I’m down for a BNU Vs the World showcase 

all visiting teams can stay at crowne plaza which is square in the middle of all the Big North united teams , right off rt 80 and parkway 

that’s be a sick idea

84FEF4AD-B383-43DD-8B1F-8A187B3D9420.jpeg

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

all visiting teams can stay at crowne plaza which is square in the middle of all the Big North united teams , right off rt 80 and parkway 

that’s be a sick idea

You providing airfare, transpo and per diem?

Damn, you are a big baller.

bgw

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Nope, we like are shit tight, clean and accommodating. A 3 Star ain’t gonna cut it. 
I was speaking for the others, now you want Buford?

You don’t want none of that smoke. 

😛😛😛

bgw

We want all  that Green And Gold smoke, and Forest Green is the Real Green not no Kelly Green bullshit

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

that’s be a sick idea

Little factoid.  My  brothers best friend owns the Crown Plaza franchise.  Well his pops founded it and he took over a few years ago. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Nope, we like our shit tight, clean and accommodating. A 3 Star ain’t gonna cut it. 
I was speaking for the others, now you want Buford?

You don’t want none of that smoke. 

😛😛😛

bgw

The restaurant on the top floor spins in a 360, ontop of the other floors, spent a pretty penny to only be a 3 star

• Haha 1

I've tested a few Lodgian owned Crowne Plazas out. The one in West Palm across from the airport... Back before they stopped people from smoking indoors, had sand filled ash trays by the elevators. Well, they would press the wavy line logo into the sand right, and I stopped on each floor and scrubbed the lines out on the way to the lounge. Two crown and cokes and then back up to my room. They would already have the logo pressed in again. I tried it every day for a week too. They always fixed it back that quick. That's five 🌟 if you ask me. 

xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/20/2020 at 12:11 AM, Ga96 said:

The St Joseph Regional vs Serra game was one of 6 games that were scheduled in the 2016 Honor Bowl hosted by Mission Viejo. In that Honor Bowl we had three teams from the East Coast participate. Yes, the SJR game was at noon followed by St Joseph Prep at 5:00 pm matched with Oaks Christian. The finale was IMG Academy vs Centennial which has still to this day been said to be one of the finest games in National High School football. What would you do differently to change this schedule GA96? Both coaches Infante and Hoffman raved about The Honor Bowl and both totally were moved when they had a chance to visit Camp Pendleton the day before.

In regards to 2019, JSerra played St Joseph Regional at 4:00 pm hosted by Cathedral Catholic in San Diego.

The Honor Bowl is not a showcase to parade football players on the national stage. The Honor Group’s mission is educating students, coaches and community about patriotism while raising money for injured, ill and wounded veterans. We take pride to have had over 180 schools participate from eight states and become more understanding of who a true hero is! 

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, rsutter said:

The St Joseph Regional vs Serra game was one of 6 games that were scheduled in the 2016 Honor Bowl hosted by Mission Viejo. In that Honor Bowl we had three teams from the East Coast participate. Yes, the SJR game was at noon followed by St Joseph Prep at 5:00 pm matched with Oaks Christian. The finale was IMG Academy vs Centennial which has still to this day been said to be one of the finest games in National High School football. What would you do differently to change this schedule GA96? Both coaches Infante and Hoffman raved about The Honor Bowl and both totally were moved when they had a chance to visit Camp Pendleton the day before.

In regards to 2019, JSerra played St Joseph Regional at 4:00 pm hosted by Cathedral Catholic in San Diego.

The Honor Bowl is not a showcase to parade football players on the national stage. The Honor Group’s mission is educating students, coaches and community about patriotism while raising money for injured, ill and wounded veterans. We take pride to have had over 180 schools participate from eight states and become more understanding of who a true hero is! 

Pay him no mind brother.  Keep up the great work!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

There’s an angry mob faction here that you’ll learn to ignore. They’re the reason we no longer hold live Q&A sessions with influential people like yourself. Feel free to utilize the IGNORE button option like many of us 😉 Speak soon. 

Like Dustiny? Oh no what shall we ever do without the crooked scammers like Dusty coming on here doing lame as Q&A's!!  How will we survive????

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/22/2020 at 5:09 PM, rsutter said:

There’s a self-serving faction on here that is completely wrapped up in promoting themselves and any charlatan that comes down the pike.  One sure way to identify them is to look for high-faluting empty promises that they have no intention of hororing.

They are also known for using the “ignore” option or running to daddy whenever their feelings get hurt.

Look for tell-tale hashtags such as #itshappening, #greatthingscoming, #staytuned, and my favorite:

B082771A-82A1-4CA3-8BDB-0CB5E2A80309.jpeg

• Haha 3