100 shootings..14 dead including a 3 year old baby

I AM IRONMAN

39 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

BLM is in Chicago protesting the violence.  A simple google search would have told you that but I guess that was way too difficult for you and doesn't fit your agenda.  

https://www.blacklivesmatterchicago.com/

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/protests-planned-around-chicago-area-in-support-of-black-lives-matter-movement/2296459/

I mean if you really cared to know and all.  

Took long enough.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

BLM is in Chicago protesting the violence.  A simple google search would have told you that but I guess that was way too difficult for you and doesn't fit your agenda.  

https://www.blacklivesmatterchicago.com/

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/protests-planned-around-chicago-area-in-support-of-black-lives-matter-movement/2296459/

I mean if you really cared to know and all.  

Thanks!...I'm tired of trying to point out to him how much of a phony B.S. artist he is concerning this...he's a Hannity parrot..I wonder if he thinks someone here actually thinks he really cares about inner city blacks in Chicago??..too funny..he exposed himself as a red neck....😔

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Took long enough.

that's the best you got??...after starting threads about this and constantly talking about how "concerned' you are about Chicago??..you're not ecstatic that BLM is there??...you're prayers have been answered!!....🤡...LOL...phony ass red-neck!

8 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

that's the best you got??...after starting threads about this and constantly talking about how "concerned' you are about Chicago??..you're not ecstatic that BLM is there??...you're prayers have been answered!!....🤡...LOL...phony ass red-neck!

Its what should happen...took too long IMHO...now go back to being LOUD AND PROUD🌈

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Thanks!...I'm tired of trying to point out to him how much of a phony B.S. artist he is concerning this...he's a Hannity parrot..I wonder if he thinks someone here actually thinks he really cares about inner city blacks in Chicago??..too funny..he exposed himself as a red neck....😔

I wouldn't even try because there appears to be no interest in exploring a different narrative contrary to Hannity.  IMO, Hannity is a lot like Glen Beck's crazy ass.  

Being unwilling to google 'BLM Chicago' doesn't give much hope that he cares too much.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

LOL. You trying to point something out? A guy spoon Fed by Lemon and Maddow nightly?  You are a good lil 🐑

And a welcher 🍕

4 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Do you even know how long they have been there?  

he has no clue...Hannity didn't tell him that...but he's still very upset I'm sure!!....we all know how truly concerned he is about inner city blacks in Chicago!!....he's a phony-ass red neck....🤡

It looks like BLM Chicago is a different group than whacko-marxist, riots-magically-follow-us BLM.  

Still very leftist. This is from their site: "We work to end state violence and criminalization of Black communities by deconstructing white supremacist, capitalist, patriarchy." So much for working to stop black-on-black violence, I guess.

They are almost entirely focused on the police as the center of all evil (read their "10 Demands").  One wonders how it can be that the death tolls keep racking up while these folks are focused on the "real problem", the police, who have shot 7 (3 died) so far this year versus the 1,764 total shooting victims in the city (at least 1,757 of whom were apparently shot by folks who were not police).

https://www.blacklivesmatterchicago.com/10-demands-of-blmchi/

https://heyjackass.com/

3 hours ago, concha said:

It looks like BLM Chicago is a different group than whacko-marxist, riots-magically-follow-us BLM.  

Still very leftist. This is from their site: "We work to end state violence and criminalization of Black communities by deconstructing white supremacist, capitalist, patriarchy." So much for working to stop black-on-black violence, I guess.

They are almost entirely focused on the police as the center of all evil (read their "10 Demands").  One wonders how it can be that the death tolls keep racking up while these folks are focused on the "real problem", the police, who have shot 7 (3 died) so far this year versus the 1,764 total shooting victims in the city (at least 1,757 of whom were apparently shot by folks who were not police).

It is one of the chapters of the same group.  

Because it is not important to you doesn't mean that it is not important to others.  No need to wonder.  The question you might ask is 'why isn't it important to you?'  Is there something you could be missing in your thinking on this.  IMO, the goals of BLM should be the aim of everybody because every step towards ending racism is a step that lifts us all.  Pretty simple right?

And it is not only the police that is a focus of group.  

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

It is one of the chapters of the same group.  

Because it is not important to you doesn't mean that it is not important to others.  No need to wonder.  The question you might ask is 'why isn't it important to you?'  Is there something you could be missing in your thinking on this.  IMO, the goals of BLM should be the aim of everybody because every step towards ending racism is a step that lifts us all.  Pretty simple right?

And it is not only the police that is a focus of group.  

Your assumption that police behavior and black (all) lives are not important to me is just that. Your ASSumption.

Maybe I am able to look at things and prioritize with some semblance of logic and common sense.

You also ASSume that BLM's true goal is the ending of racism.  I think there are arguments that Marxism is higher on their list. Using "Black Lives Matter" is a clever shield. If - given their chosen name - black lives were their top priority, then the clear (and it isn't close) priority would be seeking to reduce/end black-on-black violence. 

And the "10 Demands" of the Chicago group are overwhelmingly aimed at law enforcement - a group that in Chicago is involved in just a fraction of a percent of shootings.

BLM's focus makes about as much sense as an anti-cancer charity donating all proceeds to bunion research.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, concha said:

Your assumption that police behavior and black (all) lives are not important to me is just that. Your ASSumption.

Your post on this subject don't support that conclusion.  Not even close.

Maybe I am able to look at things and prioritize with some semblance of logic and common sense.

Very selective logic and common sense but no empathy or compassion.

You also ASSume that BLM's true goal is the ending of racism.  I think there are arguments that Marxism is higher on their list. Using "Black Lives Matter" is a clever shield. If - given their chosen name - black lives were their top priority, then the clear (and it isn't close) priority would be seeking to reduce/end black-on-black violence. 

And the "10 Demands" of the Chicago group are overwhelmingly aimed at law enforcement - group that in Chicago is involved in just a fraction of a percent of shootings.

You do know that after a few centuries those fractions add up don't you?  How much is enough?  At what point and at what number of lives does it take for BLM to have any legitimacy for you?  

BLM's focus makes about as much sense as an anti-cancer charity donating all proceeds to bunion research.

I don't assume anything...you ASS.  I read their mission statement and not one mention of Marxism.  

Btw, do those 10 demands seem unreasonable to you?  Or are they just a shield too?  Not sure why it is but there seems to be some difficulty simply believing what they are telling you.  Therefor the problem you are having is a you problem and not a BLM problem.  IMHO

If you feel that BLM should be focused on black on black crime instead of what they are focused on, maybe you should start a group with that as a goal.  

Do black lives matter?  Yes or No.

6 hours ago, concha said:

It’s because that culture has been handed down generationally due to legislative systematic oppression you fucking jackass. Let’s see how your ilk would fare with 500 years of shit sandwiches. 

Learn to figure it out without skimming the bullshit for your confirmation bias. 

Got damn idiot. 

bgw

• Like 1

5 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I don't assume anything...you ASS.  I read their mission statement and not one mention of Marxism.  

Btw, do those 10 demands seem unreasonable to you?  Or are they just a shield too?  Not sure why it is but there seems to be some difficulty simply believing what they are telling you.  Therefor the problem you are having is a you problem and not a BLM problem.  IMHO

If you feel that BLM should be focused on black on black crime instead of what they are focused on, maybe you should start a group with that as a goal.  

Do black lives matter?  Yes or No.

The founders are Marxists.

And their site is replete with Marxist language.

You DumbASS.

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

It’s because that culture has been handed down generationally due to legislative systematic oppression you fucking jackass. Let’s see how your ilk would fare with 500 years of shit sandwiches. 

Learn to figure it out without skimming the bullshit for your confirmation bias. 

Got damn idiot. 

bgw

Dear Low Rent Imbecile,

If your mission statement is "black lives matter", does is not make sense to focus efforts on that very community believing it and living it?  Or is it easier (and more relevant to Marxist ideology) to attack the police, which is the case of Chicago are apparently involved in substantially less than one percent of gun deaths (versus the 75%+ in the city that are black on black)?

Even in blue states and blue cities with black mayors, DAs, police chiefs and cops its always the same. It's "systematic". Yes. Guess which party and ideology IS the fucking system and has been for decades in our inner cities?

5 hours ago, World Citizen said:

probably not in their mission statement, but do you like where the money is being sent ?

Do you agree that BLM money should be directed to the biddy war chest?

If so...well...

Do ONLY black DEM lives matter ??? 🤔

What about those conservative black folk ?

PS: Must have missed that on their flag....

13 minutes ago, concha said:

Dear Low Rent Imbecile,

If your mission statement is "black lives matter", does is not make sense to focus efforts on that very community believing it and living it?  Or is it easier (and more relevant to Marxist ideology) to attack the police, which is the case of Chicago are apparently involved in substantially less than one percent of gun deaths (versus the 75%+ in the city that are black on black)?

Even in blue states and blue cities with black mayors, DAs, police chiefs and cops its always the same. It's "systematic". Yes. Guess which party and ideology IS the fucking system and has been for decades in our inner cities?

Dear King of All Dipshits,

Why must you operate tangentially and without a fucking modicum of intelligence. 

I was speaking to a depraved atrocities committed against a group of people legislated and enabled by our government on all levels and you immediately dive into partisan politics. 

Try shedding the identity and think.... you can do it. 

bgw

p.s. “Low Rent Imbecile”.... I like it, it’s still a station above King of Dipshits. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Troll said:

probably not in their mission statement, but do you like where the money is being sent ?

Do you agree that BLM money should be directed to the biddy war chest?

If so...well...

Do ONLY black DEM lives matter ??? 🤔

What about those conservative black folk ?

PS: Must have missed that on their flag....

Gotta love that go to “conservative blacks”, definitely “nails” it. 

Let’s see..... hmmmnnn how can I confirm my way of thinking is right and props up White Supremacy. 

Haha. 

bgw

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Gotta love that go to “conservative blacks”, definitely “nails” it. 

Let’s see..... hmmmnnn how can I confirm my way of thinking is right and props up White Supremacy. 

Haha. 

bgw

Supremacy ?

🤣

I think your projector is broken...

PS: no matter the color...shouldn't the money go where advertised ?

• Haha 1