Official Georgia Decade Tournament

ngdawg

51 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

You do know Grayson beat Miami Central in 2012 and Miami Central went on to win state and finish number 1 in Florida while Grayson didn't even win state that year right? I guess that means Georgia is better the FL with that being said, huh? Lol

Yeah and MNW won state and got blasted by Lowndes.   2010 MC also got beat by Camden.

This MUST mean Ga is better than Fl!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

I'm talking about your lack of consistency, just like the rest of the people on this board they have different rules for different people

When I do something I'm big evil but someone else does it it's entertaining? Bullshit!

Different rules?  I don’t follow.   

Just now, 954gator said:

It’s pretty easy to fault in this case.

Well Buford has beaten larger teams before and we picking these tournaments like it was a live tournament right? These tournaments have upsets like in real life so of the ones listed I felt that was a upset pick but idk why the others voted for Buford and I can't begin to explain their reasonings for it 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

Well you have seen both teams correct?

Who would you lean in the matchup If it was played in South GA?

Sure I think STA is a better matchup for Lowndes than MNW.    Just like there may have possibly been some teams in GA that may have matched up better with BTW than Norcross did?

7 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Different rules?  I don’t follow.   

For example when I bash a team people complain but others can do it and it's no issue

People say I start fights and troll too much but say nothing when other members do the same thing

People on here seem to allow far more leeway to people just because they used to post on forums longer, asshole behavior is asshole behavior regardless of who's doing it whether they been posting 10 years, 5 years or 5 minutes

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Would any GA team have beaten that BTW team in your opinion?

From a Georgia person, there would be no team that could match up with that BTW team. I didn't watch them live, but statistically, I doubt any other team could have stood a chance. That BTW team was just amazing.