Official Georgia Decade Tournament

ngdawg

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Nkemdiche was at Grayson around that time, my timelines are fuzzy, I didn’t follow the top classifications that much. 

However, gonna interpret my message... I read my toilet paper afterwards. Had a good movement. 

Just being a smartass. 

bgw

Ah, very well. So is this what all Buford peeps are like? Thank god I go to North Gwinnett lol.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

Ah, very well. So is this what all Buford peeps are like? Thank god I go to North Gwinnett lol.

No, Buford people are pretty straightforward.... I’m an outlier. 

I am way out there. 

My football history for Georgia is not very good. Decent evaluation skills, overly idealistic at times as to what I think the right things are or should be. 

bgw

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

No, Buford people are pretty straightforward.... I’m an outlier. 

I am way out there. 

My football history for Georgia is not very good. Decent evaluation skills, overly idealistic at times as to what I think the right things are or should be. 

bgw

I was just confused because 2011 Grayson was like top 10 or 5 in the nation and 2014 was average for their standards. And 2017 Lowndes was undefeated and dominant, except they lost to McEachern in a stunner in the second round of the playoffs. 

15 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I was just confused because 2011 Grayson was like top 10 or 5 in the nation and 2014 was average for their standards. And 2017 Lowndes was undefeated and dominant, except they lost to McEachern in a stunner in the second round of the playoffs. 

Like I posted earlier Nkemdiche and crew were in there right around 2014, may have been 2013...don’t recall. 

Try not to overthink. 

bgw

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Like I posted earlier Nkemdiche and crew were in there right around 2014, may have been 2013...don’t recall. 

Try not to overthink. 

bgw

Nkemdiche was not part of the 2014 Rams.

2011 Grayson was much better and went undefeated winning a championship.

The heavily favored Rams edged out the Pack in the semifinals that season. The good Lord and Buzz Payne, a former disgruntled Colquitt assistant, were on the Rams sideline that night along with the guys in stripes. I've not liked Grayson since.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

The heavily favored Rams edged out the Pack in the semifinals that season. The good Lord and Buzz Payne, a former disgruntled Colquitt assistant, were on the Rams sideline that night along with the guys in stripes. I've not liked Grayson since.

so, 2013, 2012...when? Hahahaha, Buzz Payne, now that's a pain with a buzz.

Thanks,

bgw

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

His last year was 2012. They were very talented in 2011 and 2012. Fell off shortly after 

I reside in the bush leagues the quality of football is good... and even better now in 6A. No need to look at the 7A until I found out that I have 2nd and third cousins in Norman Park and Amelia Island.

I disown from time to time, that's what Fam does. Ask your daddy Trump.

I shouldn't have said that, my apologies.

bgw

• Haha 1

votes for 2014 Colquitt County

5 votes for 2018 Archer

3 votes for 2018 Cartersville

2 votes for 2016 Cartersville

5 votes for 2013 Norcross

4 votes for 2017 Lowndes 

1 vote for 2010 Buford

4 votes for 2011 Grayson

1 vote for 2014 Grayson

4 votes for 2013 Buford

1 vote for 2015 Cartersville

5 votes for 2017 North Gwinnett

6 votes for 2014 Colquitt County

6 votes for 2018 Archer

3 votes for 2018 Cartersville

3 votes for 2016 Cartersville

6 votes for 2013 Norcross

4 votes for 2017 Lowndes 

2 votes for 2010 Buford

5 votes for 2011 Grayson

1 vote for 2014 Grayson

5 votes for 2013 Buford

1 vote for 2015 Cartersville

6 votes for 2017 North Gwinnett

Sorry @ngdawg been away for awhile just saw these. Voting these. Did I miss something else I can vote on, its a long thread?

1) 2014 Colquitt County vs. (16) 2010 Tucker

(8) 2018 Archer vs. (9) 2017 Blessed Trinity

(5) 2016 Cartersville vs. (12) 2018 Cartersville

(4) 2013 Norcross vs. (13) 2016 Benedictine

(6) 2017 Lowndes vs. (11) 2010 Buford

(3) 2011 Grayson vs. (14) 2014 Grayson

(7) 2013 Buford vs. (10) 2015 Cartersville

(2) 2017 North Gwinnett vs. (15) 2010 North Gwinnett

• Thanks 1

Just now, georgiagator1 said:

Sorry @ngdawg been away for awhile just saw these. Voting these. Did I miss something else I can vote on, its a long thread?

1) 2014 Colquitt County vs. (16) 2010 Tucker

(8) 2018 Archer vs. (9) 2017 Blessed Trinity

(5) 2016 Cartersville vs. (12) 2018 Cartersville

(4) 2013 Norcross vs. (13) 2016 Benedictine

(6) 2017 Lowndes vs. (11) 2010 Buford

(3) 2011 Grayson vs. (14) 2014 Grayson

(7) 2013 Buford vs. (10) 2015 Cartersville

(2) 2017 North Gwinnett vs. (15) 2010 North Gwinnett

Sure! On Page 4, the Top Left region of the bracket is currently tied in a few games. You can go ahead and vote on that region, too, because it'll probably help break the tie.

20 hours ago, ngdawg said:

@georgiagator1@HawgGoneIt@Ga96@MTP28@Fred@TheMaximumHornetSting@FootballGuy and others, are you interested in voting? If not, I may just post the next section of the bracket. No hard feelings if you don't vote, I just want to see who the ultimate winner is quicker (my guess is it'll be 2016 Grayson, 2014 Colquitt, or 2015 Colquitt).

Nope, no interest.  I find these things popularity contests as no one has any clue as to how any of these mythical games would turn out.  I've seen to many games goes sideways both good and bad for the teams playing to put any faith in something like this so I just don't have an interest.  Don't take that to be I don't think you should do this.  It is only that I just have no interest.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Other than messing with your head, Buzz Payne had nothing to do with that win.

3 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Would someone like to educate ORabidOne on the Georgia Boards that my bracket is actually 4 regions and not one? He seems to be having a heart attack, and I would hate to see him pass away for this reason. Thanks.

Have no fear.  He will see your comment and proceed to try to make fun of you and run you down.  It's what he does.

• Haha 1