White people under attack all around the country...

NorCalRuss

5 minutes ago, concha said:

How about fixating on the ~ 230 year-old and defunct Articles of Confederation yet bending over and buttering your buns for the left to avoid questioning the impacts of the so-called Great Society and 90s criminal reforms led by the likes of Biden? Just an obvious example. 

Stay wannabe woke, Larry.

You obviously aren't smart enough or honest enough for anything else.

As soon as you honestly answer my questions... and I'll return the favor, but that was so long ago... it's past the point of repair.

Continue on with the autobot posting.

Peace.

bgw

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

As soon as you honestly answer my questions... and I'll return the favor, but that was so long ago... it's past the point of repair.

Continue on with the autobot posting.

Peace.

bgw

The only questions I recall were about checks. And I answered, Larry.

On 7/20/2020 at 1:35 AM, NorCalRuss said:

Crickets... There’s repercussions for these actions. More violent police encounters, more prison sentences, etc are direct results of these behaviors. Quit blaming whitey for your failures... 

Now to be fair its only right if you post a video of 5 white guys jumping 1 black guy and a white guy sucker punching a black giuy...take your time.

• Like 1

The real issue is that Democrates themselves are the problem for Black people and really everyone else. I don’t understand why they can’t figure that shit out.

why would anyone allow this?

if white people did this - I would call them white trash which where I come from that is the same as the N word.  There is plenty of white trash in this world - just like there is plenty of black trash = to White trash in this world.

@BUFORDGAWOLVES black guys I hang with from college are all successful.  Mostly country brothers who took advantage of the free education they was given because they had talent in Football.  They never complained and worked hard to better themselves.  Now they are business owners, successful coaches, one is advanced scout for the Dallas Mavericks.  They all grew up on the poor side like myself -  Everyone in America has opportunities to better themselves and this can’t be debated IMO.

We can’t change that white men created this country.  You and everyone else have opportunity to make it better place.

I say the Democratic Party makes it easy for both white trash and black trash to be lazy and sorry with the well fare system.  I can take you in some country side trailer parks full of whites that make inner city the hood look soft/good in many cases.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Texasball said:

The real issue is that Democrates themselves are the problem for Black people and really everyone else. I don’t understand why they can’t figure that shit out.

if white people did this - I would call them white trash which where I come from that is the same as the N word.  There is plenty of white trash in this world - just like there is plenty of black trash = to White trash in this world.

@BUFORDGAWOLVES black guys I hang with from college are all successful.  Mostly country brothers who took advantage of the free education they was given because they had talent in Football.  They never complained and worked hard to better themselves.  Now they are business owners, successful coaches, one is advanced scout for the Dallas Mavericks.  They all grew up on the poor side like myself -  Everyone in America has opportunities to better themselves and this can’t be debated IMO.

We can’t change that white men created this country.  You and everyone else have opportunity to make it better place.

I say the Democratic Party makes it easy for both white trash and black trash to be lazy and sorry with the well fare system.  I can take you in some country side trailer parks full of whites that make inner city the hood look soft/good in many cases.

Great post!👍

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Should be locked up for child abuse

9 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

White People Under Attack.... is this real?

What a bunch of pussies, but Conchita will be here shortly with graphs pointing out violence in Chicago, and middle school playground name calling supplemented with his sex toy fetish desires.

Over and out...Peace.

bgw

Conchita?  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Orale!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

homegirl craves attention.  He will interject himself into every conversation.  Poor conchita needs a hug or something.  Not it!

It's adorable.

Darter, Larry and Minnesota Aztec have formed a support group to help each other get over the ass-kickings I've handed them.

🤣  😂  🤣

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

It's adorable.

Darter, Larry and Minnesota Aztec have formed a support group to help each other get over the ass-kickings I've handed them.

🤣  😂  🤣

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I would off myself if I let some little bitch like you kick my ass. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I would off myself if I let some little bitch like you kick my ass. 

Apparently not, Minnesota...  🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

Apparently not, Minnesota...  🤣

I can't imagine in any way that you could "beat" my ass.  Physically, mentally, psychologically, financially, intellectually, you get the picture.  But thanks for the great laugh Conchita.  Haha pendejo. No mames guey,, beat my ass. HAHA!!!!

• Haha 3

Just now, AztecPadre said:

I can't imagine in any way that you could "beat" my ass.  Physically, mentally, psychologically, financially, intellectually, you get the picture.  But thanks for the great laugh Conchita.  Haha pendejo. No mames guey,, beat my ass. HAHA!!!!

You chase me around all week with your thumbs down emojis and don't have the stones or intellect to confront my arguments.

Right, Minnesota?

LMAO

😂

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Another keyboard warrior! Those that brag online how tough, rich etc they are are almost always not.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Texasball said:

Thanks for that TBall, it’s refreshing to see a coherent perspective. My position is this, yes you have the “bad” elements on both sides black and white. And yes there’s needs to be responsibility and accountability on both sides black and white. 
But we’re playing political “football” to see which side is winning. Dems versus Repubs.... while people are dying, black males being incarcerated at 50% removing the father from the home and kick starting another “culture” of criminal activity, gangs for a sense of belonging, violence because our culture glorifies that, guns and criminal lifestyles. 
Then there is the element of class warfare, pitting partisan sides against each other, and a caste system in place to keep it that way. 
Let’s say if your ancestors had the same opportunities since the emancipation how far along would you be? Land lotteries, banking opportunities, job/investment opportunities to have equity to pass down generations. The 400 richest families in America in the 1950s paid more tax then than the 400 richest today and the latest edition getting richer and pillaging the treasury to the tune of a 1.6 million dollar stimulus check for the richest Americans that need it the least but a working single mom get $1200.... now I’m not advocating the mom to get that check but you see the difference. Fuck Trump a got damn stooge for the very rich. Betsy DeVos bought that title and position. 
I applaud your  and your friends success, and yes the “protests” need to move from the streets to the polls... voter suppression is another real issue that needs remedying. Bet your narrow black ass I’m on the phones and getting my brothers and sisters of color to the polls in November even if I have to rent a fucking bus. 

Post on TBall, respectfully,

bgw

• Like 2

10 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Another keyboard warrior! Those that brag online how tough, rich etc they are are almost always not.

Do you place concha, and his oft-used, self-awarded victories like the one below, in that category? Or do you "Like" his posts because he claims to be undefeated in arguments due to his strategy of only using facts? Or might it have something to do with his politics? 

10 hours ago, concha said:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

That is the most absurd statement I have ever heard coined and one that does not apply in this situation. My enemy is my enemy, period. Yes, sometimes as in WW2, you form a temporary alliance to battle a greater enemy USA/Soviet alliance against Germany. But those never last as evidenced by the Cold War that ensued. Now you tell me what would every motivate Soros to align himself with a radical, Muslim cleric?

You can't, so there is that. 

• Like 1