White people under attack all around the country...

NorCalRuss

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

That is the most absurd statement I have ever heard coined and one that does not apply in this situation. My enemy is my enemy, period. Yes, sometimes as in WW2, you form a temporary alliance to battle a greater enemy USA/Soviet alliance against Germany. But those never last as evidenced by the Cold War that ensued. Now you tell me what would every motivate Soros to align himself with a radical, Muslim cleric?

You can't, so there is that. 

We also opposed the soviets when backing Afghanistan in the 70s

10 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Do you place concha, and his oft-used, self-awarded victories like the one below, in that category? Or do you "Like" his posts because he claims to be undefeated in arguments due to his strategy of only using facts? Or might it have something to do with his politics? 

There's a difference between a figurative ass-kicking on a  message  board and the folks actually threatening to kick another guy's ass, Max.

You know this.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

That is the most absurd statement I have ever heard coined and one that does not apply in this situation. My enemy is my enemy, period. Yes, sometimes as in WW2, you form a temporary alliance to battle a greater enemy USA/Soviet alliance against Germany. But those never last as evidenced by the Cold War that ensued. Now you tell me what would every motivate Soros to align himself with a radical, Muslim cleric?

You can't, so there is that. 

George Soros is as Jewish as these anarchists in Portland are American. 

He is a world terrorist who doesn’t hold any typical Jewish ideals. No one is claiming that monster. 

And some Islamic terrorists were in cahoots with John McCain. Even though they hated America. So don’t sit there and say someone wouldn’t hold an alliance with someone they normally wouldn’t as long as it got their ultimate goal accomplished. That’s naive 

• Confused 1

49 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You like stuffed crust? You ship if you lose.

I'll just ship it. Last time I drove through Jersey without coinage for the tolls I got a bill for $130, fuck that I'll ship!

bgw

Remember it's always free to get into NJ

...but you must pay a the price if you want to leave...

Every bridge etc. .....go ahead and check it out.

😒

Not even getting into any real estate exit tax....🙄

• Haha 1

Just now, Troll said:

Remember it's always free to get into NJ

...but you must pay a the price if you want to leave...

Every bridge etc. .....go ahead and check it out.

😒

Not necessarily true. I drove from NY to MD and didn't pay a toll 

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

Speaking of which,  has anyone noticed the reports here and there about real estate market activity in the cities affected by these idiots?

The golden geese are planning to head elsewhere.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, concha said:

There's a difference between a figurative ass-kicking on a  message  board and the folks actually threatening to kick another guy's ass, Max.

You know this.

His post was about people who "brag online how tough, rich etc they are", not just those spouting off about physical, bad-ass superiority. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I think so yea that sounds familiar. I went over some little bridge from NJ into PA

So what one doesn't have a toll ?  (and not charge for entry, but charges for exit... lol)

Not sure if I could name one....

Dingman's ferry bridge is the only private one I know here...

and that's way high up the in Del water gap.

So what one doesn't have a toll ?  (and not charge for entry, but charges for exit... lol)

Not sure if I could name one....

Dingman's ferry bridge is the only private one I know here...

and that's way high up the in Del water gap.

Idk i came down 287 to some other road it led me to some little metal Bridge. Very narrow. It led me from NJ into PA into De into MD 

Didn't pay a dime 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Idk i came down 287 to some other road it led me to some little metal Bridge. Very narrow. It led me from NJ into PA into De into MD 

Didn't pay a dime 

Even the Trenton and Burlington Bristol have tolls...

May be one or two left that don't... Calhoun ?

Would be surprising today, if you are not talking a while back 🤷‍♂️

Even the Trenton and Burlington Bristol have tolls...

May be one or two left that don't... Calhoun ?

Would be surprising today, if you are not talking a while back 🤷‍♂️

I just went for memorial day weekend ill type out the instructions for you

287 south to 202/206 Flemington 

Stay on 202

Get on 31 south 

The road you cross into PA from NJ is called Washington crossing Pennington road 

Get on PA 32 

Get on 95 s

Onto De 1

Onto US 13 

Onto DE 72 

Us 13

De 9 

De 1

Us 113 

Md 90 E

528 S

12 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Morally, ethically.  Pretty much in every good way.  

Larry appreciates your company in argumentative cowardice.

But all this shit going on is great, right guys?  Brown and black bodies piling up for the cause. But wait, wasn't that the opposite of what's supposed to be going on?

Dumbasses. But the comrades at BLM approve.

Look up the term "Useful Idiots".  You might just find your own photographs.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, concha said:

Larry appreciates your company in argumentative cowardice.

But all this shit going on is great, right guys?  Brown and black bodies piling up for the cause. But wait, wasn't that the opposite of what's supposed to be going on?

Dumbasses. But the comrades at BLM approve.

Look up the term "Useful Idiots".  You might just find your own photographs.

My work is done here.  Deuces.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2020 at 2:50 PM, NorCalRuss said:

You just don’t care about the topic unless it happen to minority...  So the liberal tears can flow. 

I care about much more than you think.  I just don't feel under attack by being white.  And I don't live in fear but to each his own I guess.

Btw, did you know that it takes a big man to cry?  And that it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man?  

Bonus points if you know where I got that from.  Lol

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Sad how stupid some people are... I had to watch it about ten times just to believe how dunb she is.

Not gonna lie. I've been angry for about 3 months....but THIS made up for all of the anger that I've had to neutralize over that time.  Knowing what I know, she may have walked away from that, but I guarantee you that she got a haircut and facial that she wasn't counting on. Fucking awesome. Can't make that shit up.

This reminds me. I was on a run year ago down in San Jose where this gang banger was literally trying to "bomb" the other gang with an M80. He drove by, tried to throw it out of the window, but it hit the roof of the door and landed back INSIDE on his seat between his legs. And of course driving, 'cause that's what those fucks do...a drive by.... he couldn't find it and it blew the fuck out of his nuts and thighs. But he was a tough guy. It was awful....man to man...but funny as fuck now. Darwinism in full display. Anyways, that reminded me of that. And for the record....I had HIM hold direct pressure on his wounds 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4