With the flurry of commitments, Rutgers now holds the No. 11 2021 class in the country. Rutgers football. Nearly a Top 10 school in recruiting. That ranking, incidentally, puts them ahead of the likes of Georgia (No. 15), LSU (No. 16), Michigan (No. 17)

imaGoodBoyNow

12 minutes ago, taojoe said:

the issue is going to be, IF college football is actually played this year, and RU ends up 0-6 or 1-5 against a very favorable B10 schedule (other than OSU), will they manage to hang on to those commitments? 

Ahh shit ya I forgot there’s that covid thing we’re still dealing with

10 minutes ago, taojoe said:

the issue is going to be, IF college football is actually played this year, and RU ends up 0-6 or 1-5 against a very favorable B10 schedule (other than OSU), will they manage to hang on to those commitments? 

good call.  the transfer portal will put all coaches on a one-year "get-it-done or I'm gone" mindset of their players.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Shiano can sell sand to a Camel 🐪 ,  he’s gonna be getting some recruits

don’t be surprised if you see them with some big upsets once they get a QB who can throw a 20 yard pass

Tell ya what if Rutgers even scores 3 TD's on OSU within the next 3 years I'll give you 25$ and a handshake...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

The two biggest recruits for RU for 2021 happen to go to SJR ...both 4 stars 

Audric Estime RB 

Geno Vandermark OT 

our Former head coach - Auggie Hoffman is on the staff at RU to get these 2 ....

would be insane If they got both ....beasts 

not to be a stickler but I guess you are conceding that Malone is not a viable recruit? 

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Can’t we say Gould is Rutgers highest recruit .. their all A1

these are very difficult times in the evaluation process..Gould has barely played varsity competition..I need to see the proof for all the hype. Malone,Estime & Vandermark have all proven they have the goods. They are more seasoned. Although I do think Malone is a reach for Rutgers. The baseball equation makes him more likely to pick a southern school in my opinion.

7 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

not to be a stickler but I guess you are conceding that Malone is not a viable recruit? 

only sticking to what I know....Audric & Geno  hold Auggie in high regard....Ru has a real shot ....probably Audric .....do not know anything about Malone.....if we play....Audric has a real shot at 5 star....