trump says no first pitch for now

Ga96

Saying he wants to focus on the virus and the economy. I guess that doesn't apply to golfing or throwing twitter tantrums 247.

Real answer he doesn't want anyone to see him throw the first pitch. The 80yr old Doc did it and trump doesn't want to look worse. Says he will do it later hell probably try to train which im sure he will give up on that in the first 10mins.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/26/politics/trump-baseball-first-pitch/index.html

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Real answer he doesn't want anyone to see him throw the first pitch. The 80yr old Doc did it and trump doesn't want to look worse. Says he will do it later hell probably try to train which im sure he will give up on that in the first 10mins.

He's been there... done that...

--------------------

Golf isn't the only sport where Donald Trump crushes it

Sep 23, 2015, 3:26 PM

donald trump

Donald Trump throws out the first pitch at a double header between the Boston Red Sox and New York Yankees in 2007. Reuters/Jessica Rinaldi

The baseball coach who mentored a young Donald Trump for three years at the New York Military Academy (NYMA) says the Republican presidential candidate was extremely competitive and "one hell of a hitter." 

"He was good enough to be scouted twice. West Point's coach watched him to play first base, and asked him if he'd like to attend. Trump wanted to win. He was very proud of himself," Ted Tobais, Trump's former coach, told Reuters. 

--------------------

You miss that?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Saying he wants to focus on the virus and the economy. I guess that doesn't apply to golfing or throwing twitter tantrums 247.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/26/politics/trump-baseball-first-pitch/index.html

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

--------------------

donald trump

Donald Trump throws out the first pitch at a double header between the Boston Red Sox and New York Yankees in 2007. Reuters/Jessica Rinaldi

The baseball coach who mentored a young Donald Trump for three years at the New York Military Academy (NYMA) says the Republican presidential candidate was extremely competitive and "one hell of a hitter." 

"He was good enough to be scouted twice. West Point's coach watched him to play first base, and asked him if he'd like to attend. Trump wanted to win. He was very proud of himself," Ted Tobais, Trump's former coach, told Reuters. 

--------------------

You miss that?

Sportsnut faceplants again

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Bormio said:

If you consider me being right a faceplant then im in good business. Good thing is those who think like you are dying out. The quicker that happens the quicker the world moves towards greatness.

920x920.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

wonder if he even noticed that his "proof" of some people having even less ability... and worse 1st pitches

is a video showing  Obuma's  first pitch...

Didn't think sportsnut would  throw the big O under the bus like that ....

giphy.gif

😝

1 minute ago, Troll said:

wonder if he even noticed that his "proof" of some people having even less ability... and worse 1st pitches

is a video showing  Obuma's  first pitch...

Didn't think sportsnut would  throw the big O under the bus like that ....

giphy.gif

😝

rip Chris the world misses u

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Troll said:

--------------------

donald trump

--------------------

You miss that?

LOL..like a fly to a piece of shit!....why are always the first Trumper to reply to any Trump post??...your loyalty is noted!!...🤡

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

No empathy from that side, have no idea nor want to. 

Stuck in the 50s, most of them; it’s what was taught to them by their parents and “history” books. Fairy tales and shit. 

Haha. 

bgw

No empathy? The left is crying no empathy?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Klan side Bro, keep up. 

bgw

Weird that they don't see that my problem is with the klan and racist worldwide but especially in the usa since this is my country. I guess them being racist themselves they can't separate themselves from their racist ideology.

They still don't understand that what nick canon said was true. 

He said historically whites in this country have been animalistic and devilish which is true if you look at the history of this country

Secondly he said modern jews own everything and that they aren't the same jews as in the times of the bible. If you read the bible it literally says that modern jews are not real jews. Idk if people have looked around but jews are the only religion that have a hand in the cash pot in every single monetary source in the world. Somehow jews felt like him saying that was detrimental to their community. Jews are the only religion to every be granted a piece of land by the united nations. Just my opinion but I believe all nations should come together and mark that are as a no living space. Have to treat adults like kids if you can't share the no one should have it and those who are religious should know better because if we believe in God then everyone should know when god gets tired he will wipe you off the map.

Last thing about viacom they literally own other shows that bash and pick at the now jewish community on a every episode basis. So its pure hypocrisy. Same with the eagles the do all that to Jackson but cooper shouting out the N word at a concert saying he will knock out every N word at the event and getting a brand new contract is OK in their eyes.

https://slate.com/culture/2020/05/donald-trump-baseball-high-school-nyma.html  (Reality check)  

"Combined, the nine box scores I unearthed give Trump a 4 for 29 batting record in his sophomore, junior, and senior seasons, with three runs batted in and a single run scored. Trump’s batting average in those nine games: an underwhelming .138. (I found one additional mention of a hit and another of a hitless game in games that didn’t have box scores.)"

"The thin coverage of Trump is conspicuous. Even at schools as small as NYMA, standout players got extensive ink in the local papers. In the same era, a pair of stars at a similarly sized school nearby, Storm King, regularly got extensive write-ups. Longtime Evening News sports editor Bo Gill made it a point to know about the best players in the area and to pay them appropriate attention. It stands to reason that if Trump had really excelled, I would’ve been able to find at least one story dedicated to him in his home papers."

"Yet there appears to be no coverage whatsoever of Trump in his local papers during his senior year, when he was supposedly on the radar of at least two professional teams."

"It’s worth noting that Trump himself has never said that he was scouted, only that he attended a tryout and could have gone pro."

"Trump, who played first base, wrote that “being a pro was in the equation” until he attended a tryout with “another young kid named Willie McCovey.” Apparently, the sight of the future Hall of Famer in action convinced him to give up baseball for good."

"As for Willie McCovey, he was eight years older than Trump. When Trump was a senior in high school, McCovey was in his fifth year in the major leagues and already an All-Star."

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Weird that they don't see that my problem is with the klan and racist worldwide but especially in the usa since this is my country. I guess them being racist themselves they can't separate themselves from their racist ideology.

They still don't understand that what nick canon said was true. 

He said historically whites in this country have been animalistic and devilish which is true if you look at the history of this country

Secondly he said modern jews own everything and that they aren't the same jews as in the times of the bible. If you read the bible it literally says that modern jews are not real jews. Idk if people have looked around but jews are the only religion that have a hand in the cash pot in every single monetary source in the world. Somehow jews felt like him saying that was detrimental to their community. Jews are the only religion to every be granted a piece of land by the united nations. Just my opinion but I believe all nations should come together and mark that are as a no living space. Have to treat adults like kids if you can't share the no one should have it and those who are religious should know better because if we believe in God then everyone should know when god gets tired he will wipe you off the map.

Last thing about viacom they literally own other shows that bash and pick at the now jewish community on a every episode basis. So its pure hypocrisy. Same with the eagles the do all that to Jackson but cooper shouting out the N word at a concert saying he will knock out every N word at the event and getting a brand new contract is OK in their eyes.

Typical hypocrisy and Trump deepens the divide with dumbassery, yeah the Klan, confederacy and the confederate flag is good and tremendous, just tremendous, stupendous stuff. 

Idk what Nick Cannon said, but with everyone hypersensitive and firmly entrenched in bias and political views, Nicky got what he deserved. 

You can be right, but very wrong at the same time. Troubled times bro. 

bgw

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

https://slate.com/culture/2020/05/donald-trump-baseball-high-school-nyma.html  (Reality check)  

"Combined, the nine box scores I unearthed give Trump a 4 for 29 batting record in his sophomore, junior, and senior seasons, with three runs batted in and a single run scored. Trump’s batting average in those nine games: an underwhelming .138. (I found one additional mention of a hit and another of a hitless game in games that didn’t have box scores.)"

"The thin coverage of Trump is conspicuous. Even at schools as small as NYMA, standout players got extensive ink in the local papers. In the same era, a pair of stars at a similarly sized school nearby, Storm King, regularly got extensive write-ups. Longtime Evening News sports editor Bo Gill made it a point to know about the best players in the area and to pay them appropriate attention. It stands to reason that if Trump had really excelled, I would’ve been able to find at least one story dedicated to him in his home papers."

"Yet there appears to be no coverage whatsoever of Trump in his local papers during his senior year, when he was supposedly on the radar of at least two professional teams."

"It’s worth noting that Trump himself has never said that he was scouted, only that he attended a tryout and could have gone pro."

"Trump, who played first base, wrote that “being a pro was in the equation” until he attended a tryout with “another young kid named Willie McCovey.” Apparently, the sight of the future Hall of Famer in action convinced him to give up baseball for good."

"As for Willie McCovey, he was eight years older than Trump. When Trump was a senior in high school, McCovey was in his fifth year in the major leagues and already an All-Star."

So, small hands, big mouth has a chance if Willie wasn’t there?

Tremendous, just stupendous tremendous stuff!

bgw

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Typical hypocrisy and Trump deepens the divide with dumbassery, yeah the Klan, confederacy and the confederate flag is good and tremendous, just tremendous, stupendous stuff. 

Idk what Nick Cannon said, but with everyone hypersensitive and firmly entrenched in bias and political views, Nicky got what he deserved. 

You can be right, but very wrong at the same time. Troubled times bro. 

bgw

Only really wrong thing he said was that having more melanin meant you were less violent. Honestly I don't know if any knows that to be true or false. The way I see that there are shitty humans in every single walk of life no matter the tone of their skin.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Only really wrong thing he said was that having more melanin meant you were less violent. Honestly I don't know if any knows that to be true or false. The way I see that there are shitty humans in every single walk of life no matter the tone of their skin.

There’s a lotta shit on this side of the forum, that’s proof of that!

Hahaha. 

Cue the dumbasses in 3, 2, 1....

bgw

• Haha 1