Aww, Did I hurt your wittle feelings BUFORDGAWOLVES?

Slotback Right

I've seen tantrums before, Buford, but you have clearly won the Baby Huey award as the undisputed "Biggest Baby on this Forum." Did you start crying when you saw I gave you a few thumbs down notifications? You earned those by your rude, crude, and vulgar insults in those posts. I'm guessing that when you dried your tears, and composed yourself, you decided to really show me! 

No less than 22 thumbs downs awaited me today from you. 🤣 Did you feel better then? Oh good...I'm glad. I'd hate to see you do something rash.

Just to make you less embarrassed by your little tantrum, I returned the favor, I don't know how many times. Now you can take comfort by being able to say that I'm just as childish as you are, all right? That a boy. Splash some cold water on your face, have a beer, and get a good night's sleep. Everything will be better in the morning...It always is. Now sleep tight, and don't let the bed bugs bite. 

1. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  2. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  3. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  4. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  5. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  6. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  7. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  8. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  9. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  10. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  11. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  12. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  13. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  14. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  15. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  16. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  17. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  18. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  19. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  20. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  21. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  22. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  23. Ga96
  24. Blueliner
  25. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

I've seen tantrums before, Buford, but you have clearly won the Baby Huey award as the undisputed "Biggest Baby on this Forum." Did you start crying when you saw I gave you a few thumbs down notifications? You earned those by your rude, crude, and vulgar insults in those posts. I'm guessing that when you dried your tears, and composed yourself, you decided to really show me! 

No less than 22 thumbs downs awaited me today from you. 🤣 Did you feel better then? Oh good...I'm glad. I'd hate to see you do something rash.

Just to make you less embarrassed by your little tantrum, I returned the favor, I don't know how many times. Now you can take comfort by being able to say that I'm just as childish as you are, all right? That a boy. Splash some cold water on your face, have a beer, and get a good night's sleep. Everything will be better in the morning...It always is. Now sleep tight, and don't let the bed bugs bite. 

1. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  2. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  3. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  4. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  5. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  6. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  7. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  8. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  9. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  10. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  11. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  12. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  13. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  14. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  15. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  16. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  17. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  18. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  19. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  20. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  21. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  22. BUFORDGAWOLVES
  23. Ga96
  24. Blueliner
  25. BUFORDGAWOLVES

I’m sorry Slot, I misunderstood your intent with drive by downvotes with no explanation. Usually, I get a fuck you or name calling... but I was just playing along. 

Certainly didn’t mean to offend you and trigger an outrage. I mean that sincerely. 

Thanks for the header, I guess....

bgw aka Larry the Woke

• Like 3

7 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I’m sorry Slot, I misunderstood your intent with drive by downvotes with no explanation. Usually, I get a fuck you or name calling... but I was just playing along. 

Certainly didn’t mean to offend you and trigger an outrage. I mean that sincerely. 

Thanks for the header, I guess....

bgw aka Larry the Woke

Pretty funny Buford. Only 121 thumbs down today. I could continue the  battle if I wanted...you post a lot more than I do, but it's obviously more important to you than it is to me so, I'll just let it go. But don't let that stop you. There's still another 293 likes for you to try to erase. You're one-third of the way, Baby Huey.

1 hour ago, Slotback Right said:

Pretty funny Buford. Only 121 thumbs down today. I could continue the  battle if I wanted...you post a lot more than I do, but it's obviously more important to you than it is to me so, I'll just let it go. But don't let that stop you. There's still another 293 likes for you to try to erase. You're one-third of the way, Baby Huey.

It’s hard work, but somebody’s gotta do it. 

bgw

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Conchita, I apologize for splitting your tighty whitey buttcheeks last night, I'll use my finger next time.

B5F1E63B-707B-4819-B72C-3A1AE8CC95FF.jpeg

bgw

Well it was obviously one of your homoerotic fantasies about me.

It's OK. It's 2020.

571 shot in Chicago this month so far. 103 dead.

I'm sure we can expect to see you and your new hat and cheap shirt in Chi-town protesting soon. 👍

• Haha 1