Breonna Taylor

Ga96

Crazy, drug and alcohol testing should be mandatory within 8 hours for LEO's involved in injury, vehicle accident, firearm discharge. Body camera mandatory...has to be. Can't be optional. 

Reform, better pay, better recruitment, more deescalation and restraint training...a 8 hour blow off annual certification class for deescalation and restraint is not good enough.

bgw

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ga96 said:

That's a damn shame meanwhile the Boston bomber is spared by a judge and dylan roof was awarded food by cops after shooting up a church of black people.

Here's another article and it ain't flattering....

https://www.jconline.com/story/news/local/lafayette/2020/07/24/lafayette-police-officers-investigated-k-9-attack-suspect/5481294002/

No matter what, we need police reform, better training, better recruitment and retention. The good old boy shit has gotta stop.

41 states have enacted reforms since George Floyd.

BLM that Klan assholes... Anarchy, Marxism, ANTIFA bullshittery...how about "White Fragility"? 

White Fragiity is a defensive posturing to any issue that causes a lily white Klan member to cry, weep, twitter spam, project hatred towards another group of oppressed peoples, and my favorite is the default go to "inner city violence".

Posting live ... Larry the Woke.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

It’s a damn shame the man on the moped didnt just COOPERATE!!! 

Stop resisting. COMPLY!!! 

They need to have mandatory classes to get a license that teaches people how to cooperate and comply with police. That’s where it starts 

You would think having a gun in your face would be enough

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

For the life of me I cant understand why suspects won’t just comply and make situation as calm and safe as possible. 

If a police officer is trying to detain/arrest you, and you feel it’s unjust, it will ALWAYS be better to just comply peacefully, get arrested and prove your innocence in a court of law. Not saying it’s right what the police are doing, but it would be a lot safer to comply peacefully. 

Especially if you feel police are out to get you. If you are a minority and you ignored all the debunked claims of police brutality, then you of all people should be on high alert to comply peacefully. 

If you feel police are killing minorities unjustly, then why would agitate and enrage an officer during your traffic stop? 

Compliance- try it some time 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

For the life of me I cant understand why suspects won’t just comply and make situation as calm and safe as possible. 

If a police officer is trying to detain/arrest you, and you feel it’s unjust, it will ALWAYS be better to just comply peacefully, get arrested and prove your innocence in a court of law. Not saying it’s right what the police are doing, but it would be a lot safer to comply peacefully. 

Especially if you feel police are out to get you. If you are a minority and you ignored all the debunked claims of police brutality, then you of all people should be on high alert to comply peacefully. 

If you feel police are killing minorities unjustly, then why would agitate and enrage an officer during your traffic stop? 

Just to keep this fair 

It seems george had a mental health issue 

In the NYPD as far as i know they would have called it in as an EDP and went from there esp since he wasn't a threat at the time of the arrest

He had no weapons of any kind 

Idk how they train in MN and so I won't speak on that but I believe this would have went down different in NYC

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Here's another article and it ain't flattering....

https://www.jconline.com/story/news/local/lafayette/2020/07/24/lafayette-police-officers-investigated-k-9-attack-suspect/5481294002/

No matter what, we need police reform, better training, better recruitment and retention. The good old boy shit has gotta stop.

41 states have enacted reforms since George Floyd.

BLM that Klan assholes... Anarchy, Marxism, ANTIFA bullshittery...how about "White Fragility"? 

White Fragiity is a defensive posturing to any issue that causes a lily white Klan member to cry, weep, twitter spam, project hatred towards another group of oppressed peoples, and my favorite is the default go to "inner city violence".

Posting live ... Larry the Woke.

Problem is you have idiots joining the force just so they have protection to impose their racism with basically no repercussions. Police unions need to be changed as well that immunity is ridiculous and police need to stop being rewarded for covering up for shitty cops. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Just to keep this fair 

It seems george had a mental health issue 

In the NYPD as far as i know they would have called it in as an EDP and went from there esp since he wasn't a threat at the time of the arrest

He had no weapons of any kind 

Idk how they train in MN and so I won't speak on that but I believe this would have went down different in NYC

How would they have done it differently in NYC? Like, what steps would have been taken instead?

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

You have no damn idea what it is like to live in a country where by the very color of your skin you are deemed to be a suspect. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

How would they have done it differently in NYC? Like, what steps would have been taken instead?

Usually when it comes to EDP you get a team in there that is specifically trained for that situation. There is no reason to rush the situation or use any kind of lethal force.  

They would more than likely call in a negotiation team to talk to the person and see what they can do to descelate the situation.

Worse comes to worse since I don't believe George had any weapons the worse that would have happened to him was being tased to go to the ground. Than sent in an ambulance to Bellevue for psych services 

• Thanks 1

If you really want to fix the inner cities 2 things need to happen

1 you need politicans that actually want to fix the city.....for example Rudy G in NYC when he was mayor. It worked plus judges that actually pass down meaningful sentences 

2 you need bigger police departments. The NYPD is the biggest police department in the country. Has over 30000 officers on the force for a city of around 8 million plus millions of tourists.

Chicago has a police department of about 12000. They need to vamp up their numbers in a big way 

I'll throw in a 3rd and I guess it goes with number 1.....you have to bring back the 3 strike rule. Too many criminals have been locked up over and over again. 

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

You have no damn idea what it is like to live in a country where by the very color of your skin you are deemed to be a suspect. 

Officers are supposed to be the professionals in every situation. Citizens shouldn't have to babysit officers and their temper tantrums. Which I showed on another post. Which a federal officer posted.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

Officers are supposed to be the professionals in every situation. Citizens shouldn't have to babysit officers and their temper tantrums. Which I showed on another post. Which i federal officer posted.

There is a reason there is a compliant board and internal affairs 

1 hour ago, NorCalRuss said:

Did you see the statement-video-body cam from the chief and listen to the 911 call? Just curious if that changes your mind from what you posted? The dude just beat the shit out of 3 people including a women and the 911 call is dark as the video. 

Everything that happen....

Does not matter, due process. Is entitled to due process.

When will we learn?

bgw

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Does not matter, due process. Is entitled to due process.

When will we learn?

bgw

I get it if it was a random stop on guy for no helmet or lights on moped, etc but when it’s a violent person who just beat a women and 2 others, I could care less what happens to him after. 
Handler should’ve pulled dog when he seen him on top end regardless.  
No racism involved here, just a stop that went bad as cops were very polite and did try to calm situation. They also showed concern when they seen the injury and provided care. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

It’s a damn shame the man on the moped didnt just COOPERATE!!! 

Stop resisting. COMPLY!!! 

They need to have mandatory classes to get a license that teaches people how to cooperate and comply with police. That’s where it starts 

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

C'mon Nole, if you're gonna cleave to the Bill of Rights and the Constitution in a conservative, strict interpretation; you gotta enforce those same rules and enforce due process, these good old boys are take advantage of "qualified immunity" and even on camera brutalized the suspect.

Innocent until proven guilty.

We'll get into the "psyche" of these groups later.

Peace,

bgw