OT: Bombshell! Trump asked Coats, US' top intel official to intervene with Comey

BigDrop

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Name your bet on impeachment. Ill go up to 10k we can put it in a trust and put a time limit on it say 2 yrs?  Im saying he will not be impeached for obstruction or collusion. Yes or no?

Probably not for collusion, although some people are gonna fall around him. 

Comey can't really say whether the conversations the president had with him amount to collusion, so I'm assuming that the ghost hasn't been totally given up on that yet. Especially considering that a few witnesses failed to give all the details of their convos yesterday. 

Just now, Bormio said:

In the words of Bill Belichick "We're on to Mueller".

What is Mueller going to say, you really think he would let his star whiteness go before this hearing if he thought President Trump was guilty? The dems better start worry about if the Obama administration colluded with Killiar during the email scandal.

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Probably not for collusion, although some people are gonna fall around him. 

Comey can't really say whether the conversations the president had with him amount to collusion, so I'm assuming that the ghost hasn't been totally given up on that yet. Especially considering that a few witnesses failed to give all the details of their convos yesterday. 

Look Ill bet on this hearing Collusion and Obstruction of Justice. I don't trust that dumbass with my 10k on anything else he might do. This however is a lock. Id bet this all day.

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

What is Mueller going to say, you really think he would let his star whiteness go before this hearing if he thought President Trump was guilty? The dems better start worry about if the Obama administration colluded with Killiar during the email scandal.

I agree - just parroting the Left.

• Like 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Anyway, I'm all in on more than 3 years left of witch hunting. It's the absolute norm these days. A tit for a tat forever and ever amen.

Yep just as I said 2 days ago. The roles are just reversed. Like I said you will get used to it. I watched as much as I could of the killiar emails and Benghazi hearings. I was sure without a doubt she was guilty. Then the meeting on the tarmac? Come on. Yet she was protected by the Obama Administration. This time President Trump may very well be guilty, however the dems don't have the power to do anything about it. Ground hog day all over again.

Comey admitted he leaked their conversation thru a 3rd party to reporters. Then Comey says later that finding out who was leaking classified info was a top priority. If he admits this leak, it's highly likely he mayve leaked other info. I'm surprised the panel didn't question this more after he said it. 

One other thing, didn't Obama continue to say Hillary was innocent while under investigation? Is that not obstruction or interfering with investigation? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NorCalRuss said:

Comey admitted he leaked their conversation thru a 3rd party to reporters. Then Comey says later that finding out who was leaking classified info was a top priority. If he admits this leak, it's highly likely he mayve leaked other info. I'm surprised the panel didn't question this more after he said it. 

One other thing, didn't Obama continue to say Hillary was innocent while under investigation? Is that not obstruction or interfering with investigation? 

agreed. The dems better being worrying abt Killiar she wont go away either will the messes she left behind.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So, by Comey saying that he is a lowly and fired investigator and not a prosecutor, the case is officially closed?

Saying he can't say and saying that it definitely is, not are like an entire sea apart. xD

Basically, he leaves it for someone else to decide whether it is or isn't. Personally, I say it isn't, but it's getting awfully damn close. Don't you agree or no?

It's not...and it's really not even that close.

Time to move on to the next #bombshell, Amigo.

3 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

It's not...and it's really not even that close.

Time to move on to the next #bombshell, Amigo.

I'm sure the left wing loonies will manufacture some b.s. Hey did you hear what Trump said. Yea thats impeachable. Ok let's drum up some fake story and sell to cnn. Idiots.

47 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So am I reading that last line totally wrong or what? 

I see that you are highlighting some of what was said. 

I'm unable to watch so I'm only going off of what you posted. Is that last line some weird typo or what?

Basically Comey didn't want to talk in a open setting.  There is no way he didn't have more to say in a closed setting.  People thinking this was a vindication of Trump are projecting.  Not saying he committed a crime but those hanging their hat on the lack of a crime as of now should understand the investigation is far from over.  Probably take years like it did for Nixon.  

Oh I almost forgot, Hillary bad, Obama bad. Trump straight shooter.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Basically Comey didn't want to talk in a open setting.  There is no way he didn't have more to say in a closed setting.  People thinking this was a vindication of Trump are projecting.  Not saying he committed a crime but those hanging their hat on the lack of a crime as of now should understand the investigation is far from over.  Probably take years like it did for Nixon.  

Keep up the liberal spin on things. It's fun to watch. 

25 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

WINNING!!!

the former head of the FBI just called the president a liar...and you are think your winning?!?...what does losing look like??

..this investigation is in its early stages and has a loooong way to go..for all those on the right doing the celebration dance?...relax...MUCH more to come....;)

14 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Basically Comey didn't want to talk in a open setting.

He volunteered to testify in open session. You serious with this?

There is no way he didn't have more to say in a closed setting.  People thinking this was a vindication of Trump are projecting.  Not saying he committed a crime but those hanging their hat on the lack of a crime as of now should understand the investigation is far from over.  Probably take years like it did for Nixon.  

Save us some seats at the impeachment hearing. Thanks in advance!

And FWIW, it was 22 months between the Watergate break in and the start of impeachment hearings. You people are now 9 months in.

Accuses others of projecting...and promptly projects. Good stuff.

9 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...as the world is laughing at us?!....the former FBI director just called the president a liar and your giddy?...you're f*in nuts.....

Look who came out of hiding. This country had 8 years where it was looked at as a complete paper tiger. Now you are worried about what this lying idiot comey has to say? Grow some balls georgie.

Just now, World Citizen said:

What spin?  There is going to be a closed hearing, this afternoon I think.  Comet did say he couldn't answer several questions in a open setting.  The investigation is far from over.  What spin?  

Come on dude. This entire hearing is a spin show. What a waste of time.