OT: Bombshell! Trump asked Coats, US' top intel official to intervene with Comey

BigDrop

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Reporter: Mr. President...."did you ask anyone to stop the Flynn investigation?"

Donny:  "No!...no!..no!...next question."

... Comey today will give detailed info disputing the President claim (lie)....how Donny asked everyone to leave the room  prior to squeezing the FBI chief...exc...but the "libtards" are crazy and there is nothing to see here...you guys are too much...imagine for ONE second this was Hillary....you'd be out of your minds...and rightly so...you guys need to start putting your country first and stop trying to defend Donny's wrong doings..

..Donny didn't do a thing and has no knowledge of anything?..let's see how that plays out...and why Flynn is asking for immunity....as Donny said innocent people don't ask for immunity...

Now imagine, which most liberals can not, that Hillary was elected. Do you think she, or Bill, are clean of any wrong doing. The Clinton's equal America's biggest cons artist, with a string of deaths in their wake. How many deaths has Trump been accused of? 

Of course not one true far left liberal will answer this because it forces them to admit Hillary and Bill Clinton would make The Sopranos look like Jr. High wanna be Mobsters.

Donald Trump suggests Hillary Clinton might be a murderer—and no one bats an eye. 

As The Washington Post reported last night, the presumptive Republican nominee is reviving many of the conspiracy theories that surrounded the Clintons in the 1990s. Trump is receptive to the idea that Vince Foster, the Clinton aide who killed himself in 1993, might have been murdered:

Why didn't the press rage on this??? Why didn't the NYT go nuts on calling Trump a liar?

Is someone afraid to dig into the Clintons past?

Hillary was the Liberals best candidate... Why were the liberals afraid to put someone else against Bernie?

41 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Trump's approval rating, according to Quinnipiac released last night:  34 points which is his lowest yet.

I'll post again later-turning off to watch.

We will be sitting on pins and needles for your review. Ill save you time. Trump is guilty he will be impeached the world is ending!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

If my twitter feed is any indication, this is looking like a pretty epic democrat faceplant.

I think you are being kind. Today exactly why these clowns on the left keep losing elections and congressional seats. It's so much fun watching them implode now for the entire world to see. No evidence of Russian hacking. Hey libs keep repeating that line. Where's hillary now?

7 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Sounds like Comey is pretty much vindicating Trump of everything...with the exception of being a ham-handed douche. He's probably not gonna dodge that label any time soon lol.

Nope last I check being a liar or ham-handed douche was not a crime.

However you can bet your ass big drop and douchbagpuss66 along with Cajun will be back talking about impeachment.

At the same time, Comey told lawmakers that Trump did not ask him to end the Russia investigation as a whole -- a key piece of testimony that Trump's allies were sure to notice. 

“Not to my understanding, no," he said, when asked by Chairman Richard Burr, R-N.C. He also said he could not say whether Trump's conversations with him amounted to obstruction of justice. 

Nothing else needs to be said.

6 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Nope last I check being a liar or ham-handed douche was not a crime.

However you can bet your ass big drop and douchbagpuss66 along with Cajun will be back talking about impeachment.

I don't know - this is pretty much a rout against the Dems.  Comey even admits that NYT story outlining numerous contacts between Trump people and Russians was essentially wrong.  I imagine a good bit of drinking in those D.C. bars - and not in celebration.

Just now, Bormio said:

I don't know - this is pretty much a rout against the Dems.  Comey even admits that NYT story outlining numerous contacts between Trump people and Russians was essentially wrong.  I imagine a good bit of drinking in those D.C. bars - and not in celebration.

Hawg, Cajun, bigdrop, and douchebagpuss66 will still be calling for impeachment. They will all say what we all just watched was wrong.

16 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

At the same time, Comey told lawmakers that Trump did not ask him to end the Russia investigation as a whole -- a key piece of testimony that Trump's allies were sure to notice. 

“Not to my understanding, no," he said, when asked by Chairman Richard Burr, R-N.C. He also said he could not say whether Trump's conversations with him amounted to obstruction of justice. 

Nothing else needs to be said.

So, by Comey saying that he is a lowly and fired investigator and not a prosecutor, the case is officially closed?

Saying he can't say and saying that it definitely is, not are like an entire sea apart. xD

Basically, he leaves it for someone else to decide whether it is or isn't. Personally, I say it isn't, but it's getting awfully damn close. Don't you agree or no?

Bottom line is this hearing was about Obstruction of Justice and Collusion. Comey said it did not happen. Case closed. President Trump being a liar, or why he fired Comey means shit. There is nothing to impeach President Trump on. If this was the bombshell news or shit hitting the fan like douchebagpuss66 called for it was very pathetic.

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

So, by Comey saying that he is a lowly and fired investigator and not a prosecutor, the case is officially closed?

Saying he can't say and saying that it definitely is, not are like an entire sea apart. xD

Basically, he leaves it for someone else to decide whether it is or isn't. Personally, I say it isn't, but it's getting awfully damn close. Don't you agree or no?

I don't have to say shit he did.

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Bottom line is this hearing was about Obstruction of Justice and Collusion. Comey said it did not happen. Case closed. President Trump being a liar, or why he fired Comey means shit. There is nothing to impeach President Trump on. If this was the bombshell news or shit hitting the fan like douchebagpuss66 called for it was very pathetic.

I thought he said that he can't say whether it amounts to obstruction? 

Which is it?

He can say or he did say or he can't say?

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I thought he said that he can't say whether it amounts to obstruction? 

Which is it?

He can say or he did say or he can't say?

Just now, thc6795 said:

So am I reading that last line totally wrong or what? 

I see that you are highlighting some of what was said. 

I'm unable to watch so I'm only going off of what you posted. Is that last line some weird typo or what?

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So am I reading that last line totally wrong or what? 

I see that you are highlighting some of what was said. 

I'm unable to watch so I'm only going off of what you posted. Is that last line some weird typo or what?

this is what he said copied from news reports