OT: Bombshell! Trump asked Coats, US' top intel official to intervene with Comey

BigDrop

2 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

I know, I know.......

I'm a racist, libtards suck, libtards are the downfall of mankind, Hillary sucks, Obama is a bastard, libtards are pussies, I'm a racist, Hillary sucks,  libtards are scum, the left can kiss my ass, Obama did it, I'm a racist, Hillary is a pile of shit......etc 

zimbo, zimbo, zimbo...you are a dumb little punk who brings nothing......clear?

Be a man and put me on ignore.

No because I want to see first hand when you go off the deep end on one of your racial tirades. 

50 minutes ago, concha said:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/complete-and-updated-list-deep-state-leaks-to-far-left-msm-outlets-with-updated-analysis/

Interesting read.

Is "not identified" the same as "anonymous"? Or is there a subtle difference?

So there is a witch hunt for the witch hunters going on?

Seems like they are coming up with air macmuffintops too. They can't prove most of what they are saying either. Like the story on Comey asking Sessions to not leave him alone with the president. Their explanation, no law broken, likely fabricated. 

My favorite rebuttals are the ones that say, "Trump denied" FABRICATION

Basically if Trump said so, it's the gospel. Well let me tell ya, Trump ain't no Rufus. Therefore, just because he said it, doesn't make it gospel.

A lot of their rebuttals also say, "not corraborated by Comey" likely fabricated.

I guess we should find out on those tomorrow if he's asked all of those same questions or something there about.

P.S.  this post has not been corraborated by Comey... likely fabricated.

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So there is a witch hunt for the witch hunters going on?

Seems like they are coming up with air macmuffintops too. They can't prove most of what they are saying either. Like the story on Comey asking Sessions to not leave him alone with the president. Their explanation, no law broken, likely fabricated. 

My favorite rebuttals are the ones that say, "Trump denied" FABRICATION

Basically if Trump said so, it's the gospel. Well let me tell ya, Trump ain't no Rufus. Therefore, just because he said it, doesn't make it gospel.

A lot of their rebuttals also say, "not corraborated by Comey" likely fabricated.

I guess we should find out on those tomorrow if he's asked all of those same questions or something there about.

P.S.  this post has not been corraborated by Comey... likely fabricated.

Are you an anonymous or an unidentified or both? Or neither?

• Like 1

Just now, Bormio said:

Either that, or the Russians extorted them.

Yep it will be something. Dopes like douchebagpuss66 think shit is hitting the fan with Comey is beyond idiotic.  They really believe that Comey will admit he himself committed a felony. 

'I have never been pressured. I have never felt pressure to intervene or interfere in any way with shaping intelligence in a political way or in relationship to an ongoing investigation,' Coats said at a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing Wednesday.

"heartstopping"

2 minutes ago, concha said:

'I have never been pressured. I have never felt pressure to intervene or interfere in any way with shaping intelligence in a political way or in relationship to an ongoing investigation,' Coats said at a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing Wednesday.

"heartstopping"

Yeah but did he answer the question? And what about the Russians? This is a huge cover up. Trump and Putin control the intel agencies. Signed douchebagpuss66 

7 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

More to come tomorrow get used to it, they call it politics dumbass. Same shit happened during  Benghazi and Clintons email hearings. Not very fun when the rabbit has the gun is it?

Dont worry you get used to it. Most of us had to watch the same shit happen for the last 8 yrs. I know I know President Obama and Killiar were found to have done nothing wrong. They were innocent. Guess what? President Trump is going to be found to have done nothing wrong too. He is innocent.