OT: Bombshell! Trump asked Coats, US' top intel official to intervene with Comey

BigDrop

Just now, DBP66 said:

Sportnut... do yourself a favor and don't go down into the gutter with 6795...he's as dumb as they get and will start calling you names as soon as you make him look stupid..which doesn't take long...as you can see..he is aka Mr. Moron...O.o

Yeah baalieve the smart one

2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Your cousin in W. Virginia is not going back to work in that mine. We have clean fuel now. The relatives in Detroit are not going back to that factory. It will be mechanized. 

The opossum has 50 teeth. The most of any land mammal.

8 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Sportnut... do yourself a favor and don't go down into the gutter with 6795...he's as dumb as they get and will start calling you names as soon as you make him look stupid..which doesn't take long...as you can see..he is aka Mr. Moron...O.o

You really think I care who you get to not like me on a message board? You really are a dumb little shit. This isn't high school kid. Go get some warm milk and a blanket then go to your safe place kid.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, thc6795 said:

You really think I care who you get to not like me on a message board? You really are a dumb little shit. This isn't high school kid. Go get some warm milk and a blanket then go to your safe place kid.

Don't forget the play doh. georgie likes that as it is his security blanket in these times of trump.

..times of Trump?..LOL...you mean the daily clown show?...tomorrow the shit hits the fan pal....you need to keep that head buried EXTRA deep in the sand tomorrow....and make sure your boy 6795 keeps his head buried too...I don't want Mr. Moron's becoming upset...he needs to go chase those tumble weeds...

This morning the media is reporting that Comey actually asked Sessions to not let the president be alone with him anymore and that Sessions replied there was no way to promise that he(Comey) wouldn't end up alone with the president again. If Comey had really wanted to harm the president, it seems like he would have been glad to give him many opportunities to build on his requests that Comey drop the case against Flynn. 

Something else that is being kind of forgotten or ignored in the upcoming Comey testimony is how the dismissal letter from the president mentioned that the president appreciated Comey telling him he wasn't the subject of any investigation, but it is expected that Comey will say that he never told the president that. 

8 hours ago, DBP66 said:

The irony of this post is not lost on me. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Old enough to know you are a disgusting racial pig.

I know, I know.......

I'm a racist, libtards suck, libtards are the downfall of mankind, Hillary sucks, Obama is a bastard, libtards are pussies, I'm a racist, Hillary sucks,  libtards are scum, the left can kiss my ass, Obama did it, I'm a racist, Hillary is a pile of shit......etc 

zimbo, zimbo, zimbo...you are a dumb little punk who brings nothing......clear?

Be a man and put me on ignore.

36 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

..a 6795 fan?...he makes you guys look bad.....but then again some of you don't need any help...;)

Again you pathetic twerp. I don't care who likes me on a frigging msg board. This isn't junior high school kid. BAAAlieve that is for little 16 yr of girls talking to each other not for men posting on a high school football board. Frigging kid