OT: Bombshell! Trump asked Coats, US' top intel official to intervene with Comey

BigDrop

...close enough....and NO I'm not saying Comey lied....I'm saying the noted liar Donny lied...once again....and when it gets to the point where we have to judge Comey's credibility against Trump's??..who wins that battle??? who does you average American believe...the former head of the FBI or a confirmed bull-shitter......hummmm...I wonder

a fact Comey confirms??...I think you need to be watching the tube tomorrow morning...it's been reported that Comey is going to testify that he didn't tell him that he was not the subject of the investigation as Trump claims to have happen THREE times...yea...ok Donny...3 times huh?...you sure it wasn't 4 times he told you....O.o

10 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Read his prepared remarks for tomorrow that have already been released.  He confirmed what Trump said about this.  

..yea...he's going to confirm he told Donny three times he wasn't under investigation..just like Donny said...O.o.

The reaction to this all depends on what you were looking for going in. Trump collusion and obstruction of that collusion? No. Serious other issues? Yup. It shows a frustrated egotist puzzled as to why he's being linked with Russia, and lashing out foolishly. That's pretty much it.

If Dems hadn't wildly overplayed the notion that Trump colluded with Russia in 2016, this testimony would hurt him. They did. So it won't.

But it shouldn't prevent conservatives and moderates from calling a spade a spade. Trump obviously behaved inappropriately. If Obama had said “I need loyalty, I expect loyalty" to the Director of the FBI, the right would have probably gone nuclear.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

..yea...he's going to confirm he told Donny three times he wasn't under investigation..just like Donny said...O.o.

Dude....the information is out there already.  All you have to do is google it.  His statement is milquetoast at best.  I think you are going to be disappointed if you are waiting for some huge  bomb to drop tomorrow.

18 minutes ago, concha said:

He's full flaming drag queen retard every day.

Honestly, how often do you see anything resembling an insightful, intelligent post from him?

...you're starting to act more and more like your 2 year old pal Tex...aka  6795....two peas in pod....libtard, drag queen...your constant name calling when you look like a dope is very insighful!...you're a wealth of knowledge!...I'm just waiting for your next cartoon!....O.o...I'm sure Tex can't wait either....he's got some tumble weeds to chase!

...tell me again how America now has "balls" thanks to Donny..   f*in moron....O.o

26 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...you're starting to act more and more like your 2 year old pal Tex...aka  6795....two peas in pod....libtard, drag queen...your constant name calling when you look like a dope is very insighful!...you're a wealth of knowledge!...I'm just waiting for your next cartoon!....O.o...I'm sure Tex can't wait either....he's got some tumble weeds to chase!

...tell me again how America now has "balls" thanks to Donny..   f*in moron....O.o

wingnut in denial is tragic.

Show mercy!

• Like 1