I’m sorry Darter but Biden has gone to far this time

imaGoodBoyNow

9 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I was told that Trump didn't give a fuck and did what he wanted when he wanted.

But now, apparently, he was completely hamstrung by an election.

😄

You are an indoctrinated, clueless fool. It's an election year. EVERY political move is magnified by 10000. Trump knows he's gonna win. Don't mess with it.  But when it's over.....

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Probably true. These people are absolutely a bunch of freaking America-hating buffoons. 

When you pander to a certain group of people(criminals) and your city turns to shit and the residents are now out in force telling BLM protesters to get the fuck out you have a major problem.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

But you gave me the time for this response.

Again, you're not fooling anybody.

They know you're a dipshit.

I get it. You're like 16 years old like our other little friend or you're as old Biden who can't put a thought together. We're through. Good luck with the election.

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

You literally have no substance to refute....for the record.

This was my post.

19 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yeah, because praising white supremacists, demonizing immigrants, blowing huge holes in the budget and undermining elections have always stood up really well in history.

I can assure you that Trump did all of these things.

In fact, your inability to refute them says something about both it's truth and your incompetence.

It's truly sad watching people defend a guy too ashamed/scared to show his tax returns to the American people.....BUT,

..when you look at the people doing the defending here it all makes sense.

1-drug addict

2-40 year old man living with his parents

3-divorced guy who hates life itself and lives only for memes

4-small town doctor

5-a shamster

6-etc

7-etc

Nothing you can do truly....

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

It's truly sad watching people defend a guy too ashamed/scared to show his tax returns to the American people.....BUT,

..when you look at the people doing the defending here it all makes sense.

1-drug addict

2-40 year old man living with his parents

3-divorced guy who hates life itself and lives only for memes

4-small town doctor

5-a shamster

6-etc

7-etc

Nothing you can do truly....

And what are you , ur the biggest bum on here, u have no house no job no car , ur a simp

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

This was my post.

I can assure you that Trump did all of these things.

In fact, your inability to refute them says something about both it's truth and your incompetence.

Please show me your evidence of these dastardly things you are accusing the POTUS of. If you plan to quote reference anything from the:

NYT, CNN, MSNBC, Huff, ...and the rest of your garbage go-to propagandist outlets, spare us both the time and don't bother.  

2 hours ago, ngdawg said:

It has partially convinced me that Trump has funded HBCUs, but it hasn't changed my view that Trump doesn't care about minorities. Because he doesnt.

Which is why he pushes for prosperity zones.

Which is why he signed the First Step Act.

Which is why he pushes for school choice...

Doesn't matter what the man does.  You'll buy the Dem bullshit version from the party that has fucked over blacks for two centuries.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, concha said:

Which is why he pushes for prosperity zones.

Which is why he signed the First Step Act.

Which is why he pushes for school choice...

Doesn't matter what the man does.  You'll by the Dem bullshit version from the party that has fucked over blacks for two centuries.

He has to present himself in solidarity with equality. No matter how much he does through executive orders, no one will respect him if he doesn't show that in public. He doesn't, so he deserves the hate.

Just now, ngdawg said:

He has to present himself in solidarity with equality. No matter how much he does through executive orders, no one will respect him if he doesn't show that in public. He doesn't, so he deserves the hate.

So you're a style over substance guy.

Good luck.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, concha said:

So you're a style over substance guy.

Good luck.

I'm in favor of a president who is a good role model and believes in the same things I believe in. Trump is definitely not the first one. I'm not expecting the president to be perfect, but there must be a certain level of decency. He doesn't even have that.

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I'm in favor of a president who is a good role model and believes in the same things I believe in. Trump is definitely not the first one. I'm not expecting the president to be perfect, but there must be a certain level of decency. He doesn't even have that.

Oh, he's not PC and can be an asshat.

He's also been grossly mistreated by Washington and the press.

Frankly, I'll take the guy who gets results and makes people lives better over a panderer who gets nothing done.

Jobs, incomes, opportunity... all are more important to me than whether the guy in charge is polite and blows smoke up my ass.

• Thanks 2