I’m sorry Darter but Biden has gone to far this time

imaGoodBoyNow

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Which is fine.

But if you could vote in 2020 you couldn't make a plausible case that Trump is it.

I could make a case that would take up two pages for a case for Trump's re-election. Which would include the fact that Obiden and Camillia are complete losers that  have no business within 10 miles of the WH and the responsibility for this country. 

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yeah, because praising white supremacists, demonizing immigrants, blowing huge holes in the budget and undermining elections have always stood up really well in history.

Another fucking indoctrinated goofball. Yeah...you're on to something. Watch something other than the unethical, lying, immoral...lying ....CNN. This sucks, because one of my favorite books is "To Kill a Mockingbird"....you're fucking my shit up. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Have a good day everyone

Gotta go enjoy america we may only have less than 100 days left of it 

Thank God. But just imagine what these fucking clown asses are going to do once Trump wins in a landslide. I know what Trump is going to do. This shit is OVER when he doesn't have an election hanging over his head to worry about. O-V-E-R. 

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Another fucking indoctrinated goofball. Yeah...you're on to something. Watch something other than the unethical, lying, immoral...lying ....CNN. This sucks, because one of my favorite books is "To Kill a Mockingbird"....you're fucking my shit up. 

So nothing here at all to refute the truth that I posted about Trump and being on the right side of history.

As usual.

Just now, Blueliner said:

Thank God. But just imagine what these fucking clown asses are going to do once Trump wins in a landslide. I know what Trump is going to do. This shit is OVER when he doesn't have an election hanging over his head to worry about. O-V-E-R. 

Yes, of course.

Trump has been totally inhibited by an election hanging over his head.

He's really going to rip the band-aid off after this!

🤡

Trump will unload in the 2nd term if he wins 

There will be nothing holding him back 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yeah, because praising white supremacists, demonizing immigrants, blowing huge holes in the budget and undermining elections have always stood up really well in history.

Only if he and his ilk write it. As Barr said, those that win write the history. It is our job to see that this den of thieves does not win.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

Yes, of course.

Trump has been totally inhibited by an election hanging over his head.

He's really going to rip the band-aid off after this!

🤡

You're damn right he will. If you followed something other than CNN and had an iota of critical thought, you'd see that it's coming. We just gotta win the election. Do you really think he's gonna let fucking Deblasio and Lightfoot and the ilk destroy America's greatest cities? You are effing high if you think so. Hope this helps.

You're damn right he will. If you followed something other than CNN and had an iota of critical thought, you'd see that it's coming. We just gotta win the election. Do you really think he's gonna let fucking Deblasio and Lightfoot and the ilk destroy America's greatest cities? You are effing high if you think so. Hope this helps.

Its funny how lightfoot wants to go hard on criminals now

They must be getting their ass kicked on crime polling 

• Like 1

I was told that Trump didn't give a fuck and did what he wanted when he wanted.

But now, apparently, he was completely hamstrung by an election.

😄

11 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Which would include the fact that Obiden and Camillia are complete losers that  have no business within 10 miles of the WH and the responsibility for this country. 

By the way this is just an assertion and not an actual argument or presentation of facts.

That's why you'd suck at it.

You think, like Trump, that just saying things constitutes an argument.