I’m sorry Darter but Biden has gone to far this time

imaGoodBoyNow

8 minutes ago, concha said:

Oh, he's not PC and can be an asshat.

He's also been grossly mistreated by Washington and the press.

Frankly, I'll take the guy who gets results and makes people lives better over a panderer who gets nothing done.

Jobs, incomes, opportunity... all are more important to me than whether the guy in charge is polite and blows smoke up my ass.

Because he grossly mistreats the press. Going around calling journalists "idiots" won't get you a great response either. 

Democrats are going to find issues with Republicans and vice versa. Same with the media. CNN will hate on a Republican president and FOX will hate on a Democratic president.

22 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

He has to present himself in solidarity with equality. No matter how much he does through executive orders, no one will respect him if he doesn't show that in public. He doesn't, so he deserves the hate.

My God. Thankfully, conch has a hell of lot more patience than I do. 

14 minutes ago, concha said:

Oh, he's not PC and can be an asshat.

He's also been grossly mistreated by Washington and the press.

Frankly, I'll take the guy who gets results and makes people lives better over a panderer who gets nothing done.

Jobs, incomes, opportunity... all are more important to me than whether the guy in charge is polite and blows smoke up my ass.

Sadly. Like so many other youth, they buy the bullshit that is fed to them by social media and the msm. It was on the internet...it must be real. You're a saint, conch 👍

Just now, ngdawg said:

We're just having a conversation. He's not going to change my mind and I'm not trying to change his.

Closed minds. The radical, indoctrination from the left counts on people like you. I've voted democrat most of my life. No effing way ever again under this platform. But you could probably care less, being woke and all, about what I or concha thinks. 

49 minutes ago, RedZone said:

It's truly sad watching people defend a guy too ashamed/scared to show his tax returns to the American people.....BUT,

..when you look at the people doing the defending here it all makes sense.

1-drug addict

2-40 year old man living with his parents

3-divorced guy who hates life itself and lives only for memes

4-small town doctor

5-a shamster

6-etc

7-etc

Yeah, that sounds about right.

7 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Because he grossly mistreats the press. Going around calling journalists "idiots" won't get you a great response either. 

Democrats are going to find issues with Republicans and vice versa. Same with the media. CNN will hate on a Republican president and FOX will hate on a Democratic president.

And you think that TRUMP began this adversarial relationship with the media. Too funny.🤣

...but certainly not surprising. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Blueliner said:

Closed minds. The radical, indoctrination from the left counts on people like you. I've voted democrat most of my life. No effing way ever again under this platform. But you could probably care less, being woke and all, about what I or concha thinks. 

You seem too "indoctrinated" to have voted Democrat earlier in your life. That comes as a shock.

38 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Please show me your evidence of these dastardly things you are accusing the POTUS of.

He said that there were some "very fine people" among the white supremacists at Charlottesville.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-defends-2017-fine-people-comments-calls-robert/story?id=62653478

He called Mexicans rapists.

"They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists..."

https://time.com/4473972/donald-trump-mexico-meeting-insult/

Trump's tax cut cost over $1 trillion and the deficit grew to over $1 trillion because of it.

https://www.cbo.gov/publication/56050?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzEmail&utm_content=812526&utm_campaign=Express_2020-01-28_14%3a30%3a00

And Trumps associates not only worked diligently to undermine the 2016 election but Trump himself is doing it now with the mail-in balloting.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-mail-voting/2020/08/13/3eb9ac62-dd70-11ea-809e-b8be57ba616e_story.html

I'm certain that none of this will matter.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

He's been treated exactly like someone who lies as much as he does should be treated.

...trump was grossly mistreated by the "old republican party" as well.for his habitual lying.....remember that Party?

This country was actually a lot stronger when we had a republican party.

25 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Lad, he was targeted day one.

And Fox is one channel.  Compare that to ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, NPR...

25 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

We're just having a conversation. He's not going to change my mind and I'm not trying to change his.

It's fascinating.

You've been proven wrong about HBCUs.

Trump has passed criminal justice reform to help blacks whereas Biden passed bills that furthered mass incarceration.

The Dems want blacks in inner cities trapped in the shitty schools they and their union lackeys run. Trump wants school choice to help black kids.

Trump has pushed prosperity zones that have brought investment and jobs to the inner city. Biden's done fuck all.

But your brainwashed little mind won't be convinced even when you're slapped in the face with the evidence.  You hang onto the Dem plantation.

Sad.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

He said that there were some "very fine people" among the white supremacists at Charlottesville. And you can't follow simple requests by not referencing CNN and msm etc. that unethically and immorally distort the truth and change quotes of the POTUS.  But of course like a good indoctrinated wokie, you take the comment out of context because you believe everything that comes from those garbage outlets. And you saw it on your IPhone so it must be true. Critical thought process and comprehension are your friends. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-defends-2017-fine-people-comments-calls-robert/story?id=62653478

He called Mexicans rapists. Reading comprehension is your friend. Do they even teach that in school anymore? He said that bad people...ie MS-13, murderers, and rapists are coming in under the guise of asylum. But don't let that get in the way of being woke and trashing the Prez. though. But why would the POTUS want to protect our citizens anyways?. Silly Prez. Remember, you are being lied to by your favorite news organizations. I can't believe that I'm giving you the time of day. 

"They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists..." See above

https://time.com/4473972/donald-trump-mexico-meeting-insult/

Trump's tax cut cost over $1 trillion and the deficit grew to over $1 trillion because of it.  The deficit has been growing astronomically for decades.... especially under Obiden that doubled the entire deficit of all of the administrations before him combined in just 8 years. Nothing to see here, right? When all of the bullshit is trimmed...and he was trimming it before the China Kung Flu, and social programs are being run correctly rather than by decades of corrupt establishment demcraps, the tax cuts are a God Send to the average American. Do you even have a job? Seriously.

https://www.cbo.gov/publication/56050?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzEmail&utm_content=812526&utm_campaign=Express_2020-01-28_14%3a30%3a00

And Trumps associates not only worked diligently to undermine the 2016 election but Trump himself is doing it now with the mail-in balloting. Ya know...I'm just going to say that you are absolutely clueless. Not worth trying to explain this to you. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-mail-voting/2020/08/13/3eb9ac62-dd70-11ea-809e-b8be57ba616e_story.html

I'm certain that none of this will matter. No it does matter. It matters greatly. Your future depends upon it. You are simply a young indoctrinated, non-critical thinking, woke kid of today and have no clue what you are REALLY supporting. Hope this helps.

8 minutes ago, concha said:

It's fascinating.

You've been proven wrong about HBCUs.

Trump has passed criminal justice reform to help blacks whereas Biden passed bills that furthered mass incarceration.

The Dems want blacks in inner cities trapped in the shitty schools they and their union lackeys run. Trump wants school choice to help black kids.

Trump has pushed prosperity zones that have brought investment and jobs to the inner city. Biden's done fuck all.

But your brainwashed little mind won't be convinced even when you're slapped in the face with the evidence.  You hang onto the Dem plantation.

Sad.

Yes, my man. It is sad. This is exactly what we're dealing with today with these lazy, uneducated, indoctrinated kids. And sadly, this shit will be the future of this country. 

• Like 1