So the shooter was a Trumper...

DBP66

5 minutes ago, concha said:

1) You literally attributed words I never said to me.You even dishonestly put them in quotation marks. That is known as "a lie".

It's far beyond pathetic now, concha.

👇

19 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I accurately portray his position.

42 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You insinuated in both cases that the person or persons got what they deserved.

Why are you trying to run from something that you didn't seem to have any issue saying in the first place?

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Okay but don’t you have the right to protect property that someone’s trying to loot and burn down?

That's all fine and we'll when its your neighborhood or your home...  

I don't agree with the looting or the rioting and never have... You know as well as I do that it's just shit starters who are using this as a chance to cause more problems just like there's people like Kyle Rittenhouse who will use this as chance to "Bear arms" and "Uphold law and order"... But hey... That's ok because he was standing his ground... And the people he shot where criminals anyway so it's justified- that's what this all boils down too... Just say you think it's justified and cut the BS... 

Truth is he had no business being there in the first place armed with a gun at 17... He should've been home but he calmed armed and ready for trouble either to cause it or in case he got involved with some... 

Like I said he shouldn't have been there to begin with but he'll get off... He'll get an excuse..  now the question is what will it be? 

A. He's not handling Quarantine well? 

B. He's got a mental disorder? 

Or C. He doesn't know any better ? 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I don't agree with the looting or the rioting and never have... You know as well as I do that it's just shit starters who are using this as a chance to cause more problems just like there's people like Kyle Rittenhouse who will use this as chance to "Bear arms" and "Uphold law and order"... But hey... That's ok because he was standing his ground... And the people he shot where criminals anyway so it's justified- that's what this all boils down too... Just say you think it's justified and cut the BS... 

Truth is he had no business being there in the first place armed with a gun at 17... He should've been home but he calmed armed and ready for trouble either to cause it or in case he got involved with some... 

Like I said he shouldn't have been there to begin with but he'll get off... He'll get an excuse..  now the question is what will it be? 

Idk know what happened , but I see no problem protecting property that’s not yours , who knows if he got attacked and then shot or he went straight Dylan roof and was executing people for no reason 

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Idk know what happened , but I see no problem protecting property that’s not yours , who knows if he got attacked and then shot or he went straight Dylan roof and was executing people for no reason 

We know he lives 20 miles away and went there explicitly with his AR-15.

Geez, I wonder what he was up to?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

The kid is obviously a moron and should definitely face whatever firearm charges apply,  but by the looks of the available video and photographic evidence, he has a pretty tight self-defense case in terms of the actual shooting. 🤷‍♂️

40 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

In true Trump form.

"What you're seeing isn't what's happening!"

I accurately described your position and it was brutal.

And now you're trying to run away from it.

Sad.

Pathetic.

Pussy.

Only in the world of a fukwit completely bereft of honesty (that's you, Andy) are the two following statements thae same:

1) "If you're shot by a civilian then they got what you deserved"  (Your lie that you attributed to me)

2)  A person under assault has the right to defend himself.

Andy = 💩

17 minutes ago, concha said:

1) "If you're shot by a civilian then they got what you deserved"  (Your lie that you attributed to me)

That's what you insinuated here:

5 hours ago, concha said:

So the guys he was defending himself against were all criminals, including a felon with a gun,  and the shooter was clearly defending himself.   👍

You are justifying his actions.

There's no two ways about it.

Even you understand this which is why you reacted so strongly. You are scrambling to control the damage.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

What's obvious to reasonable people reading your stuff is that context never matters.

A minor drove 20 miles out of his way, with his assault rifle, and killed two people.

In concha's America this is laudable.

🤣

Priceless.

"Context never matters" says the jackass who refuses to acknowledge that no violence was committed until the kid was physically assaulted by men with criminal records.

Your honesty and integrity bypass surgery was a complete success.

🤡

18 minutes ago, concha said:

2)  A person under assault has the right to defend himself.

As usual, no context allowed in concha world.

So in your opinion a person can initiate a confrontation and kill whomever they want as long as the person they killed was being aggressive?

George Zimmerman was "defending himself" too when he followed an unarmed teenager into a back walkway.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

That's what you insinuated here:

You are justifying his actions.

There's no two ways about it.

Even you understand this which is why you reacted so strongly. You are scrambling to control the damage.

WTF are you babbling about you idiot?  🤣

He was being physically assaulted by criminals. Have you even watched the videos?  😂

Since when does self-defense need to be justified?

You are a fool.

LMAO...

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

As usual, no context allowed in concha world.

So in your opinion a person can initiate a confrontation and kill whomever they want as long as the person they killed was being aggressive?

George Zimmerman was "defending himself" too when he followed an unarmed teenager into a back walkway.

Where evidence that the kid attacked these guys first?

I'll wait.