Anyone else had it with the violence in the streets?

noonereal

38 minutes ago, Troll said:

Happy labor day 😝      Jeeze lighten up....you are supposed to be in a better place now 🙄

Here maybe this will help...

Great Depression: Business Owner Places Ad for ‘Happy’ Employee, Gets Rejected for Discrimination

Birch [alleges] the job center told her that the advertisement may make some people feel they cannot apply if they do not consider themselves to be a “happy” person.

Alison recalled the ordeal on Facebook.

image.png.fd62e12f1b86da54f308fbb234933718.png

According to Birch, the man explained thusly:

“I’m sorry, but the word happy is a discriminatory word and we aren’t allowed to use it, as somebody who is not happy will be discriminated against.”

On FB, she marveled:

“Was I being a bit sensitive, and is the word happy discriminative? Or has this whole world all gone mad?”

One commenter affirmed the worst.

Someone else posed quite the query:

“Does this mean that every descriptive word is discriminative… happy, tall, smart, elegant? Good luck with your search.”

Another remarked, “I thought this was a joke, realizing it clearly isn’t has left me absolutely speechless… what has the human race come to?”

That question, it appears to me, is evermore relevant.

But don’t call it a human race — “human” is discriminatory, and “race” may be inapplicable: It’s looking more and more like we’re already finished.

Either way, Alison thanked everyone for the support:

image.png.695f1560d07359bc7b88a149668651f6.png

Good luck, Alison. Or, bad. Or…just neutral.

And Happy Apathetic Labor Day Weekend.

-----------------------------------------

Don't fall for the HYPE and Cheers 🤣

Oh. Don’t worry. I’m in a good place...relatively speaking considering what these people are doing to our lives and country. I’d love to lighten up even more (believe you me), but ...see previous sentence. I guess that I’m just overly passionate about our country, the people that have sacrificed everything to give me what I have today, and our continued civil liberties. But the best part is that I love being called a racist everyday...because God only knows that I am🙄🤣 I hear ya though. My kids and I are set for this lifetime. I should just look the other way and not be involved😉 Hopefully, I can be more centered after the election. Whatever happens, At least I’ll know what I’ll be dealing with then. 👍

The Babylon Bee...

Protests Erupt As Police Shoot Man Who Was Just One Gun Away From Being Unarmed
September 8th, 2020

article-6973-1.jpg

LOS ANGELES, CA—In another controversial shooting, Andres Ryan was shot by police after allegedly robbing a convenience store. Ryan was completely unarmed -- give or take one firearm.

The police tried to justify the shooting, saying they felt threatened by Ryan, despite his having only one gun more than completely harmless and the police having many more guns. The shooting immediately led to protests, though, as he was yet another person shot by police who only had zero-to-one guns.

“We have no choice but to try to loot a Target,” said an Antifa member who wished to remain unnamed. “I can’t think of any other way to approach something like this.”

Many politicians have condemned the police, saying they need to show more restraint when nearly not being shot at. Presidential candidate Joe Biden has traveled to visit the injured Ryan personally, a visit during which Ryan mugged him.

• Haha 2

On 9/7/2020 at 10:25 AM, noonereal said:

I know TRump is encouraging this violence and sees it as a boost to his candidacy but enough is enough and I want it stopped. 

My plan to stop this shit: 

Rioters should be shot on site.

Bubba with a weapon acting as self proclaimed cop should be jailed and his weapon forever confiscated.

The protesters, baby strollers and all, should be given tickets and publicly shamed for being idiots with no life.

Cops who thank Bubba and offer water should lose their jobs.

Are we all on board? 

No, i think the self proclaimed cops should be shot on sight.

bgw

• Like 1