Anyone else had it with the violence in the streets?

noonereal

5 hours ago, Ga96 said:

If the phrase black lives matter bothers you then you seriously need mental help because that means you have ignored the world around you.

Dude....you STILL got it wrong...🙄

It's "Black Olives Matter" 👍

olive Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

Oh and BTW...if you say

All olives matter Even black ones - Olives | Meme Generator

Then you are a damn racist that is too ignorant to see 👀...

🤣

BTW: If that bothers you...seek that help you suggest for others 👍

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

With all due respect to your opinion this country has never been great. We are better than others but look at what we are comparing it to. Majority of countries don't have an equal footing or beliefs to those that america has. 

I want our country to become great but it has never been great. We got homegrown terrorist child molesters rapist sex trafficking murder racist etc... I don't see that as being great.

Shut your weak antifa Black Lives Matter left-wing Obama nut hugging ass up 

Get the fuck out of this country and don’t ever come back 

I will pay for a one-way ticket to anywhere in the world as long as you give up your citizenship. 

The only way America would not be perceived as being great is because we have scum like you walking around freely 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

This is really the crux of it.

They don't care about what led to the protests so they lie and claim that they have no problem with peaceful protests even though they called Colin Kaepernick a son of a bitch for kneeling silently.

It allows them to condemn both peaceful and non-peaceful protests.

Just like there's no right-wing shooter that concha hasn't defended as acting in self-defense, there's never been a peaceful protest by black people that they've ever supported or avoided condemning.

Kaepernick was a son of a bitch and a piece of shit not just for kneeling. 

I would give him the benefit of the doubt and say he was ignorant before all of the outrage about disrespecting the flag.  But once it was explained to him pretty much by every person with out an agenda that it was grossly disrespectful. 

Yeah I know there’s one left wing veteran that he talked to and gave him the green light but that doesn’t mean shit. 

Plus he praised scum like Castro and Malcolm X and funded a cop killing terrorist.  Also he wore socks depicting police as pigs 

He tried his hardest and succeeded in entering the pantheon of all time pieces of shit in world history 

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Kaepernick was a son of a bitch and a piece of shit not just for kneeling. 

I would give him the benefit of the doubt and say he was ignorant before all of the outrage about disrespecting the flag.  But once it was explained to him pretty much by every person with out an agenda that it was grossly disrespectful.

So protesting peacefully is not acceptable to you.

Just as I said.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ga96 said:

With all due respect to your opinion this country has never been great. We are better than others but look at what we are comparing it to. Majority of countries don't have an equal footing or beliefs to those that america has. 

I want our country to become great but it has never been great. We got homegrown terrorist child molesters rapist sex trafficking murder racist etc... I don't see that as being great.

You confuse great with perfect.

Peace

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Go fuck yourself, pussboy. Despite your ilk being "homegrown terrorist child molesters...." this is still the greatest country EVER created by God. GTFO you coward. 

The Babylon Bee...

Confused At Sight Of People Eating Food, Communists Scream At Restaurants
September 7th, 2020

article-6957-1.jpg

U.S.—Communist marches around the country are peacefully intensifying. But the marchers have found a new target of their ire: restaurants. Never having seen people with plenty of food to eat, the commies are becoming agitated and confused and are calling for the closure of the evil capitalist eating establishments.

The communists were confused and frightened by the sight of people eating food aplenty. Concluding it was part of a sinister capitalist plot to take over the world and then raise the living standards for everyone, they demanded the restaurant be shut down.

"You guys are eating food? Smells like evil capitalism to me!" shouted one commie as he marched through a restaurant telling everyone to get up and leave. "All food bad! All food bad!"

"Eating food? Not on our watch!" shouted another commie. "Food! Is! Racist! Food! Is! Racist!" The commies then put all the food in a pile and burned it, not wanting people to get used to capitalist luxuries like eating and survival.

The commies were later caught saving most of the food and hoarding it for themselves, the future ruling class of our coming communist utopia. "No food good, food just for ruling class better!" they shouted.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

So protesting peacefully is not acceptable to you.

Just as I said.

Those like bullhead were the same ones that were mad at Muhammad Ali. History continues to repeat itself in this country.

Kinda weird that those that actually disrespect the flag wanna tell others that they are disrespecting the flag. He has to be living under a rock to even believe kneeling was ever about the flag. Also no vet fights for the flag they fight for the country and now a days a lot of people join the military for the opportunities it provides no because they want to but because its their only option to get out of bad situations.

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yeah, anything that you don't agree with doesn't mean shit.

Gotcha.

👌

It doesn’t mean shit when you can find one random clown to support your cause. That doesn’t make your cause immune from criticism. 

we have veterans who are partisan traitors like Alex Vindman, and then there are heroes like Michael Flynn. So not all veterans are created equal. 

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Go fuck yourself, pussboy. Despite your ilk being "homegrown terrorist child molesters...." this is still the greatest country EVER created by God. GTFO you coward. 

Happy labor day 😝      Jeeze lighten up....you are supposed to be in a better place now 🙄

Here maybe this will help...

Great Depression: Business Owner Places Ad for ‘Happy’ Employee, Gets Rejected for Discrimination

Birch [alleges] the job center told her that the advertisement may make some people feel they cannot apply if they do not consider themselves to be a “happy” person.

Alison recalled the ordeal on Facebook.

image.png.fd62e12f1b86da54f308fbb234933718.png

According to Birch, the man explained thusly:

“I’m sorry, but the word happy is a discriminatory word and we aren’t allowed to use it, as somebody who is not happy will be discriminated against.”

On FB, she marveled:

“Was I being a bit sensitive, and is the word happy discriminative? Or has this whole world all gone mad?”

One commenter affirmed the worst.

Someone else posed quite the query:

“Does this mean that every descriptive word is discriminative… happy, tall, smart, elegant? Good luck with your search.”

Another remarked, “I thought this was a joke, realizing it clearly isn’t has left me absolutely speechless… what has the human race come to?”

That question, it appears to me, is evermore relevant.

But don’t call it a human race — “human” is discriminatory, and “race” may be inapplicable: It’s looking more and more like we’re already finished.

Either way, Alison thanked everyone for the support:

image.png.695f1560d07359bc7b88a149668651f6.png

Good luck, Alison. Or, bad. Or…just neutral.

And Happy Apathetic Labor Day Weekend.

-----------------------------------------

Don't fall for the HYPE and Cheers 🤣

• Like 1