Anyone else had it with the violence in the streets?

noonereal

I know TRump is encouraging this violence and sees it as a boost to his candidacy but enough is enough and I want it stopped. 

My plan to stop this shit: 

Rioters should be shot on site.

Bubba with a weapon acting as self proclaimed cop should be jailed and his weapon forever confiscated.

The protesters, baby strollers and all, should be given tickets and publicly shamed for being idiots with no life.

Cops who thank Bubba and offer water should lose their jobs.

Are we all on board? 

• Haha 2

Potus:  "you need to control your violent riots or we are sending in the troops"....

Lefty Local Management:  "F U... we don't want or need your help, and they are mostly peaceful protests, not riots"...

Noonereal:

35 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I know TRump is encouraging this violence and sees it as a boost to his candidacy but enough is enough and I want it stopped.

giphy.gif

24 minutes ago, noonereal said:

so you enjoy the riots?

Hey ....why are you rocking the boat? They are just peaceful protests and you are supposed to kneel to them dummy...

if you don't like the way your leaders lead....

you can't just blame the other guy.

DUH.

Hope this helps

👍

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

I agree Nooner. People should blow a hole in these domestic terrorists in the name of self defense. 

But I only agree to that point. I do want the riots to continue but only in blue county and states. You get what you vote for. The chickens are coming home to roost. 

I only feel bad for conservatives stuck in these hell holes. Hopefully they can find a better life elsewhere 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I agree Nooner. People should blow a hole in these domestic terrorists in the name of self defense. 

But I only agree to that point. I do want the riots to continue but only in blue county and states. You get what you vote for. The chickens are coming home to roost. 

I only feel bad for conservatives stuck in these hell holes. Hopefully they can find a better life elsewhere 

I don’t get states, in these states I can legally put a 12 gauge bullet in your skull for trespassing but we can’t do Dome shots  on criminals setting businesses on fire looting and terrorizing everyone in the community who are just trying to eat diner and survive in this world 

were a broken society, I think we need a good ole  public Execution of one of these rioters, be Real good for moral support 

AD6C7D66-36D1-4B13-899D-222341BF32B2.gif

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Explain how trump isn't encouraging the violence... 😂

Why don't you ask him yourself....

The right made their positions fairly clear on this whole issue months ago.

Here's the clip....

So what portion of the speech do you disagree with ?

Besides the skin color of the speaker that is...

LOL

1 hour ago, concha said:

I'd like to hear about how Trump is encouraging the violence.

The cognitive dissonance with this one is still amazing.

Even though I've seen it so often it's still crazy.

A look back at Trump comments perceived by some as inciting violence

"When the looting starts, the shooting starts," Trump tweeted on Floyd protests.

We know that concha will dispute this like he always does but a plurality of Wisconsin voters seems to agree.

Trump Still Trails In Wisconsin As Voters Think He ‘Encourages’ Violence

In the latest CBS News poll, 43% of voters say Trump is trying to “encourage fighting,” at protests compared to only 40% who say he is attempting to “calm the situation,” which may stem from his praise of a pro-Trump caravan in Portland, Ore., and his defense of 17-year-old vigilante Kyle Rittenhouse.

So he (1) said when the looting starts the shooting stars, (2) defended a double killer who has been charged with murder and (3) praised a caravan of counter-protesters who were shooting pepper spray and paint balls at people.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

The cognitive dissonance with this one is still amazing.

Even though I've seen it so often it's still crazy.

A look back at Trump comments perceived by some as inciting violence

"When the looting starts, the shooting starts," Trump tweeted on Floyd protests.

We know that concha will dispute this like he always does but a plurality of Wisconsin voters seems to agree.

Trump Still Trails In Wisconsin As Voters Think He ‘Encourages’ Violence

In the latest CBS News poll, 43% of voters say Trump is trying to “encourage fighting,” at protests compared to only 40% who say he is attempting to “calm the situation,” which may stem from his praise of a pro-Trump caravan in Portland, Ore., and his defense of 17-year-old vigilante Kyle Rittenhouse.

So he (1) said when the looting starts the shooting stars, (2) defended a double killer who has been charged with murder and (3) praised a caravan of counter-protesters who were shooting pepper spray and paint balls at people.

LMAO!!!!

The violence is overwhelmingly committed by the left.

It is permitted by the left. Hell, for 100+ days now in Portland.

Trump offers federal help to stop it. "Encouraging" 🤡

The left refuses.

But despite offering federal help to enforce the peace, we're to believe Trump is encouraging the riots.

But, of course, this is from Andy.

Andy gets upset when people who are assaulted and have ample evidence to prove it have the gall defend themselves.

Andy = 💩

24 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

No, he enjoys blaming them on Biden and left-wing loons.

Even though Trump is the only one who "seemingly" benefits.

So he wants them to keep going that's for sure.

Trump does not benefit in the sub-conscience of anyone.

We all know how nice life 4 year ago and we all know what a shit hole this county is today and that Trump was the one that was there from great proud country to shit hole. There words don't matter, they don't even fool themselves. 

• Thumbs Down 1