2 officers ambushed while sitting in their car last night

imaGoodBoyNow

3 hours ago, concha said:

It seems every time this gets discussed, there is NEVER a mention from the left of the responsibility of the citizen to obey the effing law and obey lawful police commands.

This is the simplest and most important point.  Far too many people place their interpretation of their "civil rights", over their responsibility to simply do their part if they happen to be pulled over.   Problem is, a lot of people are being taught to adopt the behavior that usually causes escalation.   It's not just blacks.  You can watch a lot of stupid white people on you tube preaching the same sort of behavior. 

Took some drugs?  That's the cop's problem. Not yours.

Decide to resist arrest?  That's the cop's problem. Not yours.

Repeatedly ignoring and disobeying legal commands??  That's the cop's problem. Not yours.

If you aren't on alcohol or drugs, have no outstanding warrants, have a valid license, updated registration, and insurance, generally the stop will be pretty quick.   Maybe you have lights out, ran a stop sign, or were speeding.  BFD, you got caught, just take your ticket, fight it, go to traffic school, get a lawyer.... maybe learn from the experience.

But it's easy as shit to ignore your own community's lawlessness and problems by pointing at the cops.  Fools are protesting cops while deaths in African-American communities are going up. In many cases sharply. And NOT due to cops.

There are plenty of law abiding good people living in those communities that have to deal with the shit every day.  They're generally not the ones getting pulled over or bitching about the cops.   I met a lot of them while living in St. Louis.  A few of them were able to save enough to move out of the city to North County.   Not that far in distance, but a world away in terms of culture and behavior.

19 hours ago, noonereal said:

LOL,

Yeah, a gun would stop a mob of 100. 

My home defense shotgun holds nine shells. I bet a few of those shells would hit more than one attacker. And, although I know how to continue loading and shooting on the go, I am quite certain that the rest of the mob would have turned into track stars, long before that was necessary.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Slower than a bullet. And cops should be trained for this. We do a poor job of training them, which sets them up for failure. Now if you can't handle this, DON'T BE A COP. Why is that so hard to understand?

Oh my God! You never should have posted in this thread at all. You have shown yourself to be an idiot, whereas before I read this thread, I actually thought you were pretty smart , although more than a little bit naive, which is understandable considering your age. 

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
— ABRAHAM LINCOLN. 

2 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Oh my God! You never should have posted in this thread at all. You have shown yourself to be an idiot, whereas before I read this thread, I actually thought you were pretty smart , although more than a little bit naive, which is understandable considering your age. 

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
— ABRAHAM LINCOLN. 

Aww thanks man! Abraham Lincoln also said "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." And how true that held up.

6 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

My home defense shotgun holds nine shells. I bet a few of those shells would hit more than one attacker. And, although I know how to continue loading and shooting on the go, I am quite certain that the rest of the mob would have turned into track stars, long before that was necessary.

LOL, what can I do but laugh.

Boo! I'll bet that made you run for your gun. LOL

• Haha 1

On 9/15/2020 at 4:44 AM, Slotback Right said:

— ABRAHAM LINCOLN. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ya let’s shoot him in the Arm is it goes thru and blasts the civilians in the back of him

He needs to see that video of that crazy mother fucker that almost stabbed two cops and almost got one of their guns. The dude just kept coming even after having multiple slugs in him...and the only reason that they didn't get stabbed or shot is because they lit that fucker up like 10 times before he was finally put down. Those cops were inches from the end of their lives. Yeah...shoot em in the leg arm or leg. GTFOH🤣

• Thanks 1

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Was she sleeping when her boyfriend decided to start firing off shots at officers conducting a Narcotic raid

Her boyfriend thought someone was invading the house because the officers did not have their uniforms and no one on the street heard the officers announce who they were. There was also an officer outside the apartment who randomly fired into the house through the window without knowing what was going on inside.

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

He needs to see that video of that crazy mother fucker that almost stabbed two cops and almost got one of their guns. The dude just kept coming even after having multiple slugs in him...and the only reason that they didn't get stabbed or shot is because they lit that fucker up like 10 times before he was finally put down. Those cops were inches from the end of their lives. Yeah...shoot em in the leg arm or leg. GTFOH🤣

Plus being hopped up on drugs = adrenaline . can't take that chance..cops deserve to go home after their shift

• Thanks 2