2 officers ambushed while sitting in their car last night

imaGoodBoyNow

17 minutes ago, noonereal said:

interpret as you will

I never gave a care about guns until a few years ago with the school slaughter in FL.... reading the comments from the pro gun nuts made me realize how insane and yes, evil they were.

The “too many guns” argument has left the station. And the 2A isn’t going anywhere without an astronomical amount of deaths of police and  citizens as the gov. tries to confiscate guns....and there will still be 20,000,000 gazillion guns out there...carried by overwhelmingly by fucking criminals. Gun toting 2Aers don’t cause problems. You KNOW this. What his your solution? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

..what's trump's plan to end the madness?

Oh yeah...twitter for the WIN!

Last I checked, asshole, he’s not trying to end 2A rights. How did do fucking pediphile Clinton do?(you’ll embarrass yourself if you answer this). How’s did Bush do? How did fuckkng asshole O’shitbag do? Why is this solely Trump’s turd when all of the POTUSs before him alllllllll dropped the ball. its not a gun problem. It’s a society (thug) problem. Trump...if you like it or not is trying to address this shit. You suck....big time. 

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Last I checked, asshole, he’s not trying to end 2A rights. How did do fucking pediphile Clinton do?(you’ll embarrass yourself if you answer this). How’s did Bush do? How did fuckkng asshole O’shitbag do? Why is this solely Trump’s turd when all of the POTUSs before him alllllllll dropped the ball. its not a gun problem. It’s a society (thug) problem. Trump...if you like it or not is trying to address this shit. You suck....big time. 

So trump has NO plan.

Thanks, guy.

Later.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, RedZone said:

So trump has NO plan.

Thanks, guy.

Later.

No, fuckbag. Trump has a plan. It’s simply beyond your Downs syndrome brain can comprehend or willing to comprehend. It’s obvious if you so choose to stop being racist and just look. You seriously suck...like so many if you ilk. 
...YOU are why I gave up being civil to shitbags like you. Enjoy your day. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I gave you 2 chances to come up with something. You whiffed badly.

Later

He has no answer and refused to admit he has no clue about anything that goes on in the world. Looks like he has the knowledge of a 10yr old its very sad. He literally couldn't give you a single answer and just started crying like a child and went on repeat. You might have broke him.

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I gave you 2 chances to come up with something. You whiffed badly.

Later

Everyone on this board has given you a multitude of chances to not be a pedophile, racist POS. But yet...as usual...you “whiffed badly”and disappointed. Everyone looks at you as a complete loser. On both sides of the forum even. Enjoy your commitment as the village idiot. 

later.....doooosh. 

Just now, Ga96 said:

He has no answer and refused to admit he has no clue about anything that goes on in the world. Looks like he has the knowledge of a 10yr old its very sad. He literally couldn't give you a single answer and just started crying like a child and went on repeat. You might have broke him.

Lol! 🤣 I see the other resident fucking loser racist is here to fluff his little buddy. So sweet. 🤣

11 hours ago, Blueliner said:

The “too many guns” argument has left the station. And the 2A isn’t going anywhere without an astronomical amount of deaths of police and  citizens as the gov. tries to confiscate guns....and there will still be 20,000,000 gazillion guns out there...carried by overwhelmingly by fucking criminals. Gun toting 2Aers don’t cause problems. You KNOW this. What his your solution? 

Realistically, we need to limit the types of weapons allowed, the size of the magazine allowed and the number allowed. And of course registration to track sales and ownership.  

Not that hard to do. Sadly we would need to grandfather it in. 

It will take generations to fix this iron mess.

I have a rifle, a shotgun and a pistol. Why would anyone need more? I don't "need" any of them. 

It becomes a hobby or collection. Sadly, they healthy honest/collector must sacrifice for the greater good. 

Like wearing a mask. To be a thriving society we must often sacrifice for the greater good.

On 9/13/2020 at 12:37 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Sickening, they blocked the entrance to the hospital, Trump needs to publicly Hang one of these terrorist in the middle of town square to send a message, were  not gonna sit back and watch our police get executed 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/la-hospital-protesters-block-police-er-shooting-compton-b434035.html%3famp

But you can definitely live with black people who are killed by police and white people who take things into their own hands. Ever heard of Ahmaud Arbery?

15 hours ago, noonereal said:

interpret as you will

I never gave a care about guns until a few years ago with the school slaughter in FL.... reading the comments from the pro gun nuts made me realize how insane and yes, evil they were.

You don't even know how much it scares me to walk into school each day knowing that something like this could happen. My school's campus is like 5 buildings, all with open entrances. We've already had threats, and it's not a great experience. School shootings hit close to home.

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Bro ur as clueless as Ga69

huge difference, if you comply and don’t break laws you won’t get shot by the 12

If you did nothing wrong, I don't see any reason to get arrested. I would do the same if someone falsely accused me of something.

Just look at how you jumped to react when someone called you the board's "Weinstein" on here. You immediately reacted. It's human instinct. Can't control that. 

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Same theme, don’t break into houses and you won’t get shot 

why is that you think committing crimes is a good thing to do

The bad part is the white guys who took the law into their own hands. Who gave them the authorization to do that? You don't see black people going around and thinking that "hey, he's white so he could a suspect" and then shoot them.

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Or it’s the black guy who keeps committing felonies,,

hmmm

And the white guy who takes the liberty to gun them down. Those two white guys had no right to kill Arbery and yet they did. Arbery never did anything to them, neither did the whole black race. They are just racist pigs and yet people still support their actions. That white egotism and superiority to take actions they feel is "right" is why people are fighting back. And yet you all are still oblivious.

Just now, ngdawg said:

Taylor, Blake, Arbery, and the other victims whose names will never reach the spotlight. Sure, the latter two may have done stuff in the past, but the officers were NOT called to the scene for those violations.

Taylor, bailed out a drug dealer, then was in the apartment when the police were doing a drug investigation when the boyfriend decided it was a good idea to fire a gun at the officers, Blake a sex offender who was Had a felony warrant for sexual assault, after being shot twice with a taser continued to reach in his car where is ex gf said he had a knife,,, arbery shouldn’t have been breaking into homes looking for shit to steal

how u coming right now

4 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

And the white guy who takes the liberty to gun them down. Those two white guys had no right to kill Arbery and yet they did. Arbery never did anything to them, neither did the whole black race. They are just racist pigs and yet people still support their actions. That white egotism and superiority to take actions they feel is "right" is why people are fighting back. And yet you all are still oblivious.

At the end of day arbery would still be alive today if he wasn’t breaking into homes committing crimes 

spin it how you want but those are the facts

On 9/13/2020 at 9:37 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Sickening, they blocked the entrance to the hospital, Trump needs to publicly Hang one of these terrorist in the middle of town square to send a message, were  not gonna sit back and watch our police get executed 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/la-hospital-protesters-block-police-er-shooting-compton-b434035.html%3famp

Will you also not sit back and watch your fellow citizens get executed by the police?

asking for a friend 

• Like 2