The hypocrisy

Ga96

I got banned for posting a news story about and entire town in florida being told by its officers to not wear mask and how that would effect football not only in that area but in florida. Well shit it ended up effecting football in Florida. 

Same person that blocked me decided this was appropriate to post on the hsfb board. Keep in mind this guy is a mod.

Screenshot_20201011-205224.png

Screenshot_20201011-205349.png

Screenshot_20201011-205511.png

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

I got banned for posting a news story about and entire town in florida being told by its officers to not wear mask and how that would effect football not only in that area but in florida. Well shit it ended up effecting football in Florida. 

Same person that blocked me decided this was appropriate to post on the hsfb board. Keep in mind this guy is a mod.

Screenshot_20201011-205224.png

Screenshot_20201011-205349.png

Screenshot_20201011-205511.png

We good now, I know all those big titties were grossing you out

FDDF5E73-905A-49DC-BB23-4A915159FF7E.jpeg

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

@imaGoodBoyNow if calling a spade a spade is bitching ill take that. Rather be honest than a fake and a hypocrite.  

Really?!? Isn’t this the epitome of hypocrisy?!? Lying ass cheatersville classic bums and even when a team had to forfeit a game this year Lil bitch still won’t admit  it. 

Sorry Bro. Errrrrrbody here knows you’re a fucking fraud. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Hell ill probably get banned again for posting this 😂. Its is what it is. That random shit thread should not be on the football board but with people like this as mods its not surprising.

Lemme ask , out off 400 users on here , u really think one person was gonna agree with you on this, lol ur on ur own Bud

0DC0CA34-68D2-48D2-936A-FCC1771C770A.png

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I reckon if you had me over here posting political garbage, and/or liking and replying to it on the varsity board, then we'd have something more along the lines of hypocrisy as it pertains to the context of ol dum dums ban. 

He ain’t banned again is he? I need the daily humor. 

9 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Hell ill probably get banned again for posting this 😂. Its is what it is. That random shit thread should not be on the football board but with people like this as mods its not surprising.

Well 96, you haven't been paying attention...that thread is allowed during covid season as far as you getting banned it was more than likely your posts were laced with politics...

Happy to help and no, the others here; would love to see you banned. So, do not get "stupid" on me and get banned.

bgw