The hypocrisy

Ga96

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well 96, you haven't been paying attention...that thread is allowed during covid season as far as you getting banned it was more than likely your posts were laced with politics...

Happy to help and no, the others here; would love to see you banned. So, do not get "stupid" on me and get banned.

bgw

Easy Shabazz. Nobody wants the clown banned. 

But if they did, what would be the reason why? Cmon Bro.......say it. 😂 

Still waiting on that drink. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

We don’t want the fool banned, we just wanna make sure hes taking his Xanax, guys stressing us all out, 

He doesn’t stress me out. He brings much needed humor. 

I used to think my dude was just messing around, but little brother syndrome is real. That loss to Marietta has triggered him and a few others and made them lose their ever loving minds.

Or what little they had left.......

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

As President of the BNU conglomerate   We Officially Revoke Colquitt County’s status as Georgia’s most Hated team, and we replace them with Lowndes Vikings

LOL...

Just for the record...the Rufus vs The Lowndes Vikings/Plowboys/Norsemen feud has been going on since 1991.

It's not a hatred...it's just a NO LOVE scenario.

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

As President of the BNU conglomerate   We Officially Revoke Colquitt County’s status as Georgia’s most Hated team, and we replace them with Lowndes Vikings

Nobody hated cc. Errrbody just got tired of most of their fanbase defending their piece of shit coach (something they still do) and giving him all the credit for wins and blaming the kids for the losses. 

Cmon man! 😂 

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well 96, you haven't been paying attention...that thread is allowed during covid season as far as you getting banned it was more than likely your posts were laced with politics...

Happy to help and no, the others here; would love to see you banned. So, do not get "stupid" on me and get banned.

bgw

That's the thing all I said was a city refusing to wear mask was part of the reason Florida was struggling to start football while Ga and Alabama were already making moves to start the season. My point is if that thread is aloud you cant enforce the rules on every other thread and ignore that big ass thread. If we got rules either we all follow them or we all don't. I know its plenty that would loved to see me banned but this is a football forum if that's is what they wake up thinking about its sad because I could care less. We both know the IQs on this bored aren't worth bragging about.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

That's the thing all I said was a city refusing to wear mask was part of the reason Florida was struggling to start football while Ga and Alabama were already making moves to start the season. My point is if that thread is aloud you cant enforce the rules on every other thread and ignore that big ass thread. If we got rules either we all follow them or we all don't. I know its plenty that would loved to see me banned but this is a football forum if that's is what they wake up thinking about its sad because I could care less. We both know the IQs on this bored aren't worth bragging about.

You didn't say shit you dummy. You dry posted a link from CNN that was strictly political. GTFO with your victim bullshit here. 

A dry link in an otherwise empty post, after I had sent you a super nice direct message about why I was working to disallow politics on the varsity board as it degrades the discussion into... well, into what we see on the OT section. 

Also, I moved this thread because it was heading toward politics and race itself. 

#staywoke #staydumb #stayavictim

• Like 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

You didn't say shit you dummy. You dry posted a link from CNN that was strictly political. GTFO with your victim bullshit here. 

A dry link in an otherwise empty post, after I had sent you a super nice direct message about why I was working to disallow politics on the varsity board as it degrades the discussion into... well, into what we see on the OT section. 

Also, I moved this thread because it was heading toward politics and race itself. 

#staywoke #staydumb #stayavictim

It’s not worth wasting day coming up with a response to him, hel literally go all day,,

let him be , just keep his dog shit off the “football “ side

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

It’s not worth wasting day coming up with a response to him, hel literally go all day,,

let him be , just keep his dog shit off the “football “ side

He can't understand the difference between politics or tits and ass. I kind of feel sorry for him. 

He wants to rewrite history on the reason for his ban, and conflate my disallowing politics with the random shit thread. He's literally the only person with a problem here about that as far as I can tell. 

You are correct though. I've wasted enough of my time trying to fix stupid. It's like trying to pick oranges by looking at the roots. 👍

• Haha 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

He can't understand the difference between politics or tits and ass. I kind of feel sorry for him. 

He wants to rewrite history on the reason for his ban, and conflate my disallowing politics with the random shit thread. He's literally the only person with a problem here about that as far as I can tell. 

You are correct though. I've wasted enough of my time trying to fix stupid. It's like trying to pick oranges by looking at the roots. 👍

It’s not about just tits and ass, it’s a sanctuary for us savages to be To get away from everything going on out there, 2020 is one for the books so it’s nice to have a thread you can go to where legit 100% of people are having good time and laughing,

I don’t think outside the game day drink thread we got any threads where you can go from page 1 to page 50 and not find anyone acting’ Sméagol like and arguing in it

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You miss me doncha?

Fragile mind wrecked jack leg

In your mind rent free.... btw, where should your orange daddy seek political asylum? Russia, Turkey or Saudi Arabia?

bgw

Did you just make that up?  No matter, I'm using it.  And the answer to question is Russia, Turkey and SA because he owes all of them money... probably.  Bottom line is that he owes somebody a lot of money and the dumbass is a definite liability.

Pretty funny you being called a white racist by a known white racist.  That never gets old, am I right?  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Did you just make that up?  No matter, I'm using it.  And the answer to question is Russia, Turkey and SA because he owes all of them money... probably.  Bottom line is that he owes somebody a lot of money and the dumbass is a definite liability.

Pretty funny you being called a white racist by a known white racist.  That never gets old, am I right?  

Don’t like being called a pussy by a pussy.... now that got me sideways fast. Lol. 

Being called a racist, not sure what to make of that but considering the source even more so. 

Haha. 

bgw

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You miss me doncha?

Fragile mind wrecked jack leg. 

In your mind rent free.... btw, where should your orange daddy seek political asylum? Russia, Turkey or Saudi Arabia?

bgw

If he isn’t. Your mind rent free, what the fuck are 96 and mtp in regards to me? 

Holy Lord. 

• Haha 1